PDA

View Full Version : Fender mounted coolant resevoir part number?

TooManyFords
05-29-2007, 07:10 AM
Like the title says, I'm looking for the part number for the fender mounted coolant resevoir as used in the FIT kit. I need to get one by Thursday or Friday at the latest to replace my crappy looking one. I'm having the cooling system flushed and replaced and want to replace the tank too.

Anyone?

Thanks!

John

John Nero
05-29-2007, 01:39 PM
also the # for the little idle pully(black) that came with the main bracket(mine squells like a stuck pig when you first start the car)

Zack
05-29-2007, 01:52 PM
John, (TMF) read the # on the bottle and have the dealer cross-reference it.
John Nero, the part # for that pulley is on the procharger pack slip. That is a Procharger part.

John Nero
05-29-2007, 02:11 PM
John, (TMF) read the # on the bottle and have the dealer cross-reference it.
John Nero, the part # for that pulley is on the procharger pack slip. That is a Procharger part.

lost the packing slip

TooManyFords
05-29-2007, 03:19 PM
I found the number on the bottle (duh) which was F3AE-8A080-AD and when I ordered it the new number is F3AZ-8A080-A

John

HwyCruiser
05-29-2007, 03:52 PM
also the # for the little idle pully(black) that came with the main bracket(mine squells like a stuck pig when you first start the car)

If the Procharger idler pulley bearing is shot then get with Greg, it should still be under warranty. One thing BJ and I found when we replaced his is that you really have to take care in aligning the main bracket and idler pulley bolt offset bracket so the idler pulley bolt goes in straight. If you get the bolt in cocked you will probably cause the idler pulley to wear prematurely and/or cause rubbing issues.