PDA

View Full Version : Tunes and Gears

xopher
05-30-2007, 05:49 AM
Hopefully I'll be able to make it to the 'Rauder Run on Sunday, but I have a question you might be able to answer in the mean time. After reading these forums, I'm leaning towards 4.10 gears and some sort of tune, and maybe a cold air intake at some point. I'm going to keep reading for some time before handing over the cash though.

While I'm contemplating, I was wondering if you had any good experiences with anyone on gears, tunes, and dynos in SE Wisc, and maybe North Chicago. Finding someone who can do the job reliably, quickly, and for not too much money, will factor into whether or not I decide to do the mods.

KillJoy
05-30-2007, 05:53 AM
I am happy w/ my Ford Racing 4.10 Gears, installed w/ a Ford Racing "B" Bearing Kit.

Reinhart and Lidio BOTH make good Tunes.

These two mods alone w/ REALLY wake that car up! It will be ALMOST night and day!!

:up:

KillJoy

Hotrauder
05-30-2007, 09:36 AM
There is no such thing as to far from Lidio. There is no one better and no one who knows more about tuning our engines. He is my tuner and I live in Florida. Generic tunes are ok but far from what a tune of your engine in your car will be. He will tune your engine and your tranny adjusting all of the parameters. Your ride will be the best it can be and be safe. Check out www.alternativeauto.com (http://www.alternativeauto.com) My car will be in his shop in August. Dennis