PDA

View Full Version : Used Set of 4 Stock Brake Rotors - Pick Up For Free!

ckadiddle
05-30-2007, 07:52 AM
I recently purchased a set of four Command rotors and am happy with them. This means that I now have a full set of four perfectly good OEM type USED rotors that are available for FREE if you will pick them up from me in Orlando. I don't want to hassle with trying to package and ship them. They are kinda heavy. :) If I remember correctly, the fronts are original to the car which means they have a little over 40000 miles on them. Rears are newer and have much less miles on them. Come and get them from me. Please.

Send me a PM and I'll send you my contact info.

No, I don't have pictures of them. They look like Marauder disc brake rotors. Go look through your Marauder wheels and you'll see what they look like!;)

KillJoy
05-30-2007, 08:07 AM
You didn't have to hammer those suckers off?!?!?!?!?

Man, mine got beat to hell removing them!!! (The OEM's that is)

:up:

KillJoy

jimlam56
05-30-2007, 08:08 AM
PM sent!
Thanks, Jim

ckadiddle
05-30-2007, 10:45 AM
You didn't have to hammer those suckers off?!?!?!?!?

Man, mine got beat to hell removing them!!! (The OEM's that is)

KillJoy
Uh, no. I am crazy, but not insane. I paid someone to beat the hell out of them. I think I remember him saying they came off in pieces. I had read here on good ole mm.net that they would be troublesome. Plus, I don't work on cars that I have to drive. I have real bad Car-ma.

When the orig pads were worn out, other brake work was done. Anti-sieze was applied at that time. So these four came off really easy.
:lol:

Jimlam gets the freebies.

KillJoy
05-30-2007, 11:16 AM
Anti-sieze was applied at that time.

I always apply anti-seize when R&R'ing Rotors. Cheap insurance!

:D

KillJoy