PDA

View Full Version : Carlise 2007

FastMerc
06-05-2007, 07:23 PM
Well it was good to see some new people and old friends.I was suprised to see that many Marauders,I only expected about 5 from the way the posts were going,but there were more and it was good. It is still fun to watch the people when they look at these cars trying to figure out what they are and the comments they make,and those who know love them and know what they are about.:)One note,if there is to be a large groupe again everyone remember get there early so we can be together due to the fact organizers dont give enough room not to mention way to many cars in the class 69 to present full size Ford and Merc crap! I talked to at least 4 people who have Marauders out in the public parking,not realizing they could be in the show with them, and unaware of the site.One of them was a photographer who slept in his car at the event we discoverd this just before we left. I believe we educated them.It was a great event and Ken had his moment of fame congrats to both the winners.A few guys were interested in parts just pm me and will get the info to you. My pics are up and some famous cars as well,enjoy.