PDA

View Full Version : Black 2004 trade-in?

BAD MERC
06-10-2007, 04:08 PM
Black 2004, 42K miles sitting behind Volkswagen of Fort Myers. Looks like a fresh trade-in. No tag but VIN traces to Thomas Bruno of Cape Coral. Car is clean and bone-stock. Who are you Thomas? Are you here and what in god's name did you buy????

carfixer
06-10-2007, 06:28 PM
That car was sold Saturday. Saw it at Chic-fil-a around 1PM on Sat with a paper tag on it. I don't think it was on their lot for a full day.

SC Cheesehead
06-10-2007, 08:14 PM
That car was sold Saturday. Saw it at Chic-fil-a around 1PM on Sat with a paper tag on it. I don't think it was on their lot for a full day.

Not surprising. 2nd gen. interest in MM's is high. Had a guy ask me this afternoon if I wanted to sell my Blue (he thought they only came in black). I told him there were only 328 blue ones built.

His response..."Oh, how much you want for it?"

Any guesses on my reply?:rolleyes:

SCCH

wchain
06-11-2007, 03:01 PM
[dr evil]ONE MILLLION DOLLARS![/dr evil]

BAD MERC
06-11-2007, 04:03 PM
I will VIN it again and find a NEW member for us!!

BAD MERC
06-11-2007, 04:06 PM
Lemme guess - it's not for sale? I will sell mine, but you have to show me love to the tune of $35,000 and that will include the stereo and security. Other than that - mine is not for sale either.
Not surprising. 2nd gen. interest in MM's is high. Had a guy ask me this afternoon if I wanted to sell my Blue (he thought they only came in black). I told him there were only 328 blue ones built.

His response..."Oh, how much you want for it?"

Any guesses on my reply?:rolleyes:

SCCH