PDA

View Full Version : Sunshine is coming

whoskal
06-10-2007, 05:46 PM
It's gettin to be that time of year........The weather seems like it is going to clear up for a while......Time for a meet or a cruise or something to that effect.

Any takers?.....Suggestions?

KillJoy
06-10-2007, 05:54 PM
Sunshine, the bright stuff from the sky, or "Sunshine", Mike Poore's Mustang?

:D

KillJoy

whoskal
06-10-2007, 05:56 PM
Sunshine, the bright stuff from the sky, or "Sunshine", Mike Poore's Mustang?

:D

KillJoy

The bright stuff in the sky..........seldom seen in the Great Northwest;)

KillJoy
06-10-2007, 05:58 PM
The bright stuff in the sky..........seldom seen in the Great Northwest;)

Hmmmm..... That must be like that elusive "Rain" thing I keep hearing about :D

KillJoy

whoskal
06-10-2007, 06:00 PM
Hmmmm..... That must be like that elusive "Rain" thing I keep hearing about :D

KillJoy

Bingo!.....the saying goes that people who live in the Northwest dont grow old..........we rust!

carfixer
06-10-2007, 06:25 PM
You guys have a great group out there.
I'd love to go. Lets plan another install.

RCSignals
06-10-2007, 08:38 PM

Yes, It would be great to visit with you again. Chuck too.

Hey Bruce, about that install for blue.......

(maybe Scott will win a twin screw?)

teamrope
06-10-2007, 10:02 PM

We'd love to have you guys back up this way. :beer:

Not much going on with the Car Club Challenge till July, but track days are always fun. We could do a BBQ/pot luck down at our place, or a road trip south and meet up with Duncan and his elusive low mileage pre-decontented 300B. :)

RCSignals
06-10-2007, 11:31 PM
..and see the Sprucegoose

Blue03
06-12-2007, 11:21 PM
Yes, It would be great to visit with you again. Chuck too.

Hey Bruce, about that install for blue.......

(maybe Scott will win a twin screw?)

Hey I was responding to this Sunday night and my darn old cornputor gave me the blue screen of death. :mad: What a pain!!! The replacement unit is in and its now time to rebuild all my convienence stuff. But where was I ....Oh ! just when it was beginning to think one of those nifty Eatons would look real nice under my hood...Jerry goes ahead and changes screws. My will power is still holding up but it's getting tougher and tougher to resist... Geeze that TS set-up sounds like it's gonna be (is) one sweet power mod... I wonder if the roving S/C installers (AKA 3 stooges) would go on the road for that as well??? :D and back to the thread... The SGoose would be good... A BBQ would be good... the road to Paradise (Mt.Rainier) is open again... I've thought about Randy's at Pier 61 in Anacortes and heck even a XXX would be ok again... but it 's looking like July/August for me now...

RCSignals
06-13-2007, 03:12 PM
Bruce, I'm quite sure the wandering install crew would not hesitate for a twin screw in Seattle :)

whoskal
06-22-2007, 08:35 AM
Ran into another MM yesterday.....He just moved up from CA, and now lives in Olympia.........He is very interested in meeting the rest of the ECM crew.....so I guess what I am trying to say is that we should have a meet soon!!!!!!

BruteForce
06-22-2007, 12:24 PM
Ran into another MM yesterday.....He just moved up from CA, and now lives in Olympia.........He is very interested in meeting the rest of the ECM crew.....so I guess what I am trying to say is that we should have a meet soon!!!!!!

Lets do IT! Other post mentions August 4th (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=35616). What say ye all?

teamrope
06-24-2007, 11:10 AM
They usually have a car show on Ft Lewis on the 4th. Anybody up for that?

whoskal
06-24-2007, 12:56 PM
I have to work on the 4th:alone:

BruteForce
06-24-2007, 01:01 PM
4th of what? Couple lines up mentions 4th of August but common usage of the "the 4th" usually means 4th of July. So which are you guys talking about?

RCSignals
06-24-2007, 02:40 PM
4th of what? Couple lines up mentions 4th of August but common usage of the "the 4th" usually means 4th of July. So which are you guys talking about?

it's a Fort Lewis so the 4th of the 9th :D

teamrope
06-25-2007, 11:12 PM
it's a Fort Lewis so the 4th of the 9th :D

4/9 Cav :lol:

4th of July.

Blue03
06-25-2007, 11:29 PM
I might be able the do some am and early pm on the 4th of July. Aug 4th or either week end before or after that are still open at this point. Are we closer to a consensus??? :)

teamrope
06-25-2007, 11:36 PM
I might be able the do some am and early pm on the 4th of July. Aug 4th or either week end before or after that are still open at this point. Are we closer to a consensus??? :)

As close as we never were. :)

I think I will be doing the car show at Ft Lewis. Tomorrow I will have to look for the fliers for the show and post the info.