PDA

View Full Version : 4 OEM Rims - in the DC area

NavHeliRescue
06-11-2007, 07:56 AM
I have aftermarket rims on my 05 and while I have been holding on to the original rims, I must move from the DC area to San Diego and can not lug 4 large rims across the country with me.

Aside from being dusty from sitting in my closet, they are in great shape. They have been in storage for a few years now.

If interested, give me a call or drop me an email at

NavHeliRescue@cox.net

and we'll work something out.

Pete

KillJoy
06-11-2007, 08:25 AM
Wow. Almost 30 minutes, and these are still available. :D

What is you cell number?

How much are you asking?

KillJoy

lucenti
06-11-2007, 08:36 AM
I Would Be Interested In 2 Rims. What Are You Asking ?:d

rvaldez1
06-11-2007, 08:37 AM
I have aftermarket rims on my 05 and while I have been holding on to the original rims, I must move from the DC area to San Diego and can not lug 4 large rims across the country with me.

Aside from being dusty from sitting in my closet, they are in great shape. They have been in storage for a few years now.

If interested, give me a call or drop me an email at

NavHeliRescue@cox.net

and we'll work something out.

Pete

I have never seen rims from and 05' they are probably special edition. Ill take em for $50 shipped.

SID210SA
06-11-2007, 08:39 AM
What rims....If you are speaking of Marauder rims....what 05 do you have aftermarket rims on?

KillJoy
06-11-2007, 08:42 AM
Good call.....missed that ;)

KillJoy

rvaldez1
06-11-2007, 08:50 AM
Good call.....missed that ;)

KillJoy

Must be Monday, you are usually the first to drop a :rolleyes: hint.

KillJoy
06-11-2007, 08:51 AM
Must be Monday, you are usually the first to drop a :rolleyes: hint.

Eh....just got back from a long weekend w/ friends. A wee bit out of it this morning.

Perhaps tomorrow....

:beer:

KillJoy

lucenti
06-11-2007, 06:26 PM
omg no 05 marauder jumping je-osaphat- ok then the price should be lower

:shot:

NavHeliRescue
06-11-2007, 09:04 PM
They are from an 04! I bought the car in 05 and I was doing several things at once this morning when I wrote that posting; hence, why I also forgot the phone number.

And, no, I'm not looking to sell only two. We all know how hard it would be to sell the other two and I don't have the time to deal with all that.

I had a person that expressed interest and I told him $150 for all four. As of this moment, I have not listed them for sale any place but this site; however, I'm sure that if I was to list them on Craigs List or some other site, I'd get much more for those rims.

I thought I'd give you folks a chance at them first, in case somebody screwed theirs up and needed replacements.

Pete

TooManyFords
06-12-2007, 06:23 AM
I would like them for my 07 Mustang...

John

KillJoy
06-12-2007, 07:11 AM
Cupcake, I didn't know you cared! BTW, what -is- my nickname?

:confused:

John

Don't worry about it. Glad to see how you treat "friends".

KillJoy

MM2004
06-12-2007, 07:15 AM
I do not agree with how this for sale thread was started with open bidding.

The intent was good. However, this is not eBay.

And I damn sure do not agree with where it is heading.

Keep it straight...

Mike.

TooManyFords
06-12-2007, 08:19 AM
No PM necessary, I already called his cell.

Thanks.

John

PS: Mike, you forgot to remove Steve's derogatory msg towards me. Don't worry, I still like Steve. He's my little cupcake! ;)

Joe Walsh
06-12-2007, 01:20 PM
Pete & I exchanged Emails last night about the rims.....:rolleyes:

I knew at that $150 price things would get nasty in a hurry.

:shake:

KillJoy
06-12-2007, 01:42 PM

Indeed.

:beatnik:

KillJoy

NavHeliRescue
06-12-2007, 03:37 PM
Hey ALL,

My intentions going into this were good and I meant nothing more than to off-load these rims to somebody that could use them; however, I get 100's of emails and phone call a day and there was no way I could keep up with the response that I got from this posting (lesson learned).

Where I screwed up is that I told Joe $150 and then everybody started calling me with far more then that. My having little time to deal with all the mail and calls went with somebody that is easy to off-load these rims to and for more money then I ever thought of. That was a crappy thing for me to do.

I should not have told Joe XXX and then given them to somebody else for more. I didn't intend to start a bidding war and Mike was kind enough to point out that it was a crappy thing to do. He is right!! However, all I can do at this point is apologize to Joe and anybody else that called. I know that I said I would call many of you back, but I was in a rush this morning and then I had to catch a 8 hour flight.

SO, I'm did the wrong thing, but I'm putting this to an end. They are sold! I screwed Joe!!

Joe again my apologizes!! I did learn a lesson here and didn't think it was going to get nearly as crazy as it did.

From now on if I sell anything, I will set a firm price and stick to it. I simply didn't put that much thought into it.

Pete

P.S. I have a M109R motorcycle for sale also...and the price is a FIRM $11, 500. The bike just turn one year, two days ago and is Silver (they don't make them anymore). If anybody is interested in pix...whatever...let me know and I'll do my best to keep up...AND the first person to offer that amount...gets it...no screwing anybody else.

KillJoy
06-12-2007, 03:50 PM
I am glad to see INTEGRITY is a virtue on this site.

:up:

KillJoy

MM2004
06-12-2007, 03:56 PM
A valuable lesson can be learned from this type of selling on the board.

Set a price, then honor the first person that replies.

eBay type selling is not permissable.

As the title says:

Moving on....

Joe Walsh
06-12-2007, 04:03 PM
Pete, NO apologies needed!

You did not screw me, you were only hurting yourself with too low a price.

I thought that $150.00 for FOUR was too low, and expected others to quickly chime in with higher offers.
I only really needed two and was going to offer you $200.00 for them.
If they are in good condition, they are worth it.

I don't blame you for selling the rims for more money...you didn't realize the demand for these OEM rims and you quickly found the market value for them.

I'm glad that you got more money for them!

My need for two more OEM rims is not an immediate need, and I will find two more when the opportunity arises.

Joe

MM2004
06-12-2007, 04:10 PM
Pete, NO apologies needed!

You did not screw me, you were only hurting yourself with too low a price.

I thought that $150.00 for FOUR was too low, and expected others to quickly chime in with higher offers.
I only really needed two and was going to offer you $200.00 for them.
If they are in good condition, they are worth it.

I don't blame you for selling the rims for more money...you didn't realize the demand for these OEM rims and you quickly found the market value for them.

I'm glad that you got more money for them!

My need for two more OEM rims is not an immediate need, and I will find two more when the opportunity arises.

Joe

Joe,

You are truly a Gentleman.

My hat's off to you,..

Best,

Mike.

NavHeliRescue
06-12-2007, 04:54 PM
I piggy back what Mike said...Joe, thanks for understanding.

Respectfully,

Pete

Zack
06-13-2007, 05:21 AM
I would have given you 1 Million dollars for them.

And then sold them to Steve for a small profit...

TooManyFords
06-13-2007, 06:57 AM
I really wanted them for the Stang!

Haggis
06-13-2007, 07:19 AM
I piggy back what Mike said...Joe, thanks for understanding.

Respectfully,

Pete

I salute you, sir. A true gentleman and an American Hero. Stay safe and always keep your head down. Stay alert, stay alive.

:flag:

Bradley G
06-13-2007, 01:27 PM
You're ALL that!, and then some!

Can I have the wheels for fifty? :D
I salute you, sir. A true gentleman and an American Hero. Stay safe and always keep your head down. Stay alert, stay alive.

:flag:

martyo
06-13-2007, 02:55 PM
I think you should buy a set of fender badges with the extra $$$ you got.

KillJoy
06-13-2007, 03:15 PM
I think you should buy a set of fender badges with the extra $$$ you got.

HAHA!!!

Just DON'T try to resell them ;)

KillJoy

kayzap
06-13-2007, 03:57 PM
Joe,

You have class.

RCSignals
06-13-2007, 11:27 PM

So you bought them? :beer:

MM03MOK
06-14-2007, 03:04 AM
Sold .