PDA

View Full Version : Grandview Blvd, Waukesha, WI

xopher
06-12-2007, 11:25 AM
Black 04 (I assume, as it had a spoiler) pulling into Landmark Credit Union at Woodburn Rd and Grandview Blvd (Hwy T) in Waukesha, WI. I was pulling out (I still don't have a payment coupon book for my MM!) and he was pulling in. The gentleman had slightly reddish hair if I remember correctly. Nice looking MM.

Any loan officers with a window on the parking lot must have been quite confused to see one mean-looking dual-exhaust patrol car pull in and leave blaring Johnny Cash, only to have another nearly identical one within a minute and park in the same parking spot. :) Nice hustle.

fairlane347
06-12-2007, 01:10 PM
What day I have a black 04 and red hair but don't go to the credit union. There is a new guy in Pewaukee with a black one maybe it him? I live right down the road. Some new people in my area have picked up MM's. Let's get together.:D

PS I will have the MM at Hardee's in Delafield cruise tonight.

xopher
06-12-2007, 08:02 PM
What day
Tuesday at about noon.

Some new people in my area have picked up MM's. Let's get together.:D
Sounds good! Would love to!

PS I will have the MM at Hardee's in Delafield cruise tonight.
Just got home and missed it :( Every Tuesday though?

grzellmer
06-25-2007, 09:13 PM
Hey guys, it was I stopping by the credit union for the loan on a new GM.
Now the MM can be the garage queen she was meant to be. (New job with 50+ mile round trip commute was cranking on the miles on the MM. :eek: Needed a vehicle to log bookoo miles on. GM fits the bill perfectly.)

Mine is a 2003, I installled the spoiler.

Gary