PDA

View Full Version : Trilogy

06-12-2007, 11:59 AM
Anybody out their have Trilogy Motorsports number I kan calling 313 336 6135 or 313 584 077 will not work?:(

Breadfan
06-12-2007, 12:06 PM
First should work I just talked to them last week via that #.

rvaldez1
06-12-2007, 12:09 PM
Anybody out their have Trilogy Motorsports number I kan calling 313 336 6135 or 313 584 077 will not work?:(

Dial 1 then the number. Or hang up and try again. I nowe u kan do it :up:

06-12-2007, 12:09 PM
Ok I will try it.

06-12-2007, 12:22 PM
what ext. did you dial

KillJoy
06-12-2007, 12:23 PM

Where are you located?

KillJoy

06-12-2007, 12:26 PM
Maryland,and I just wanted to know if they will send me a alternater pulley?

RoyLPita
06-12-2007, 12:46 PM
The pulley is rmoveable and can be transferred onto the new one.

KillJoy
06-12-2007, 01:01 PM
Please call 313-336-6135 to place your order for our products.

Directly from their website.

:up:

KillJoy

CRUZTAKER
06-12-2007, 06:40 PM
I can't believe that Trilogy doesn't have a link to their new advertising website on THEIR site.

How long will we field THESE questions for a former vendor that chose to move on.:bs:

GAMike
06-12-2007, 06:44 PM
I can't believe that Trilogy doesn't have a link to their new advertising website on THEIR site.

How long will we field THESE questions for a former vendor that chose to move on.:bs:
See there u go stirring the pot......... A guy asked a harmless Q, and you gotta go get all territorial and such.........

Its about the cars and the people who drive them/do things to them......It ain't about no stinkin vendor. No matter who the vendor is. Now cut the crap and let it go.

DEFYANT
06-12-2007, 06:45 PM

Oh ca'mon...

How about questions regarding parts suppliers who were never a vendor and never did a thing for the Marauder community?

BAD MERC
06-12-2007, 06:48 PM
Wye doo yoo bust on peepel that cannot speel? That iz rood.
Dial 1 then the number. Or hang up and try again. I nowe u kan do it :up:

CRUZTAKER
06-12-2007, 07:46 PM
Oh ca'mon...

How about questions regarding parts suppliers who were never a vendor and never did a thing for the Marauder community?

Sure.

Got a question about Naake?
Joe blow window tint?
Perhaps a WAX...maybe oil...?

Screw Trilogy Inc.
(Not the folks whom own one, DUH...if you can't figure that out ....)

This one left for hard feelings, no other reason.
They need to update their website so newbies can find out where they reside becaude is ISN'T HERE!!!! And wasn't by OUR choice.

There I said it.

WAH...:bigcry:

MM03MOK
06-12-2007, 08:26 PM
Despite Trilogy's departure, during their time here, they were very generous with discounts, prizes and customer support. It was Jerry's choice to move on. He certainly doesn't deserve a "screw." I'm not saying that because I'm a customer. I'm also not going to edit your post because I'd be accused of biased moderation.

RCSignals
06-12-2007, 08:33 PM
Despite Trilogy's departure, during their time here, they were very generous with discounts, prizes and customer support. It was Jerry's choice to move on. He certainly doesn't deserve a "screw." I'm not saying that because I'm a customer. I'm also not going to edit your post because I'd be accused of biased moderation.

thank you Mary.

Trilogy was a very good friend to this site when here.

I hope one day they will decide to come back. It would be good for both parties.

GAMike
06-12-2007, 09:03 PM
Sure.

Got a question about Naake?
Joe blow window tint?
Perhaps a WAX...maybe oil...?

Screw Trilogy Inc.
(Not the folks whom own one, DUH...if you can't figure that out ....)

This one left for hard feelings, no other reason.
They need to update their website so newbies can find out where they reside becaude is ISN'T HERE!!!! And wasn't by OUR choice.

There I said it.

WAH...:bigcry:

Sorry Cruztaker, but you are off the reservation and an unadulterated Ass...... I would venture a guess that Trilogy even though they are not here now, has done way more for the Marauder community than your big mouth. the fact is Trilogy is still a big part of the Marauder community at large of which MM.net is also a part of....... Since a question was asked about a participant in the Marauder community and thats what we are all about, "The Marauder Community" take your piss ant whiney bs and crawl under a rock.

For the record I don't own a Trilogy, and I have only met Jerry Barnes once..... And he is way more a car guy- a Marauder guy, than you will ever be Cruztaker. No matter how many posts you have on MM.net.

Joe Walsh
06-12-2007, 09:16 PM
WOW!

We must be up to SUPERCHARGER WAR XXIX!

:popcorn:

RCSignals
06-12-2007, 10:07 PM
WOW!

We must be up to SUPERCHARGER WAR XXIX!

:popcorn:

Na, I think Barry just misses his car

CRUZTAKER
06-13-2007, 06:59 AM
I can't even edit my original post if I wanted to do so anyway...those who love to use the quote button.:rolleyes:

No turning back now.:stupid:

Haggis
06-13-2007, 07:14 AM
...:popcorn:...

rvaldez1
06-13-2007, 07:39 AM
Wye doo yoo bust on peepel that cannot speel? That iz rood.

Youz my dogg. You nowe the biz. ;)

Ken
06-13-2007, 07:56 AM
Sorry Cruztaker, but you are off the reservation and an unadulterated Ass...... I would venture a guess that Trilogy even though they are not here now, has done way more for the Marauder community than your big mouth. the fact is Trilogy is still a big part of the Marauder community at large of which MM.net is also a part of....... Since a question was asked about a participant in the Marauder community and thats what we are all about, "The Marauder Community" take your piss ant whiney bs and crawl under a rock.

For the record I don't own a Trilogy, and I have only met Jerry Barnes once..... And he is way more a car guy- a Marauder guy, than you will ever be Cruztaker. No matter how many posts you have on MM.net.Who ***** in your shorts? :bigcry: Do you feel better now?

Ken

Haggis
06-13-2007, 07:58 AM
Who ***** in your shorts? :bigcry: Do you feel better now?

Ken

KillJoy
06-13-2007, 08:22 AM

:confused:

Multiple :popcorn: in one thread????

KillJoy

Haggis
06-13-2007, 08:58 AM
:confused:

Multiple :popcorn: in one thread????

KillJoy

Needed a second box. This is getting good.

KillJoy
06-13-2007, 08:59 AM
Needed a second box. This is getting good.

Ahhhhh. I prefer Nachos :D

But.... no Nacho Smiley :(

So, :bandit: will have to work :up:

KillJoy

usafsniper
06-13-2007, 09:37 AM
Rather than have a Marauderville, have a Marowdyville...let the "text warriors" who have become experts at non-confrontational insults over issues that should be let go, either put up or shut up...old school style...mano-a-mano. You know, last man standing...two men enter, one man leaves...etc.

People tend to actually shut up when they've had their ass kicked...you can "type" insults all day long and it just gets worse and worse cause no one is really taking a beating. Worked wonders when I was in high school, and the two guys usually ended up figuring out the crap wasn't worth the fight in the first place and walked away friends. But.......there are some people who never learn. I'm not taking any sides here. If it looks like a dick, walks like a dick and talks like a dick...well, it's probably a dick...regardless of your supercharger type, latest mod, wheel size, paint color, or time slip.

Amazing what the ability to type whatever you feel without looking your victim in the eye has done to human relations.

GAMike
06-13-2007, 09:39 AM
Who ***** in your shorts? :bigcry: Do you feel better now?

Ken

All I would like is the for the bs to stop, and the $ht slingers to to quit with the politics and the Sht stirring and the "mine is bigger than yours" type stuff when its not in fun........Why don't u ask Cruztaker "who $ht in his shorts" for making his dumbass post in the first place. I don't pretend to know all the reasons why Trilogy is no longer a part of mm.net, and I don't think Cruztaker knows either. Who cares........ When they were here though(Like Mary and RC said), I got the impression they contributed in many ways to the mm.net we have today. Why attempt to bash em? It makes no sense..........

Do you have a problem with that??? If so, go cry in your milk to Cruztaker, because I can't help you....... I am done posting on this subject. Edit----------- Spot on Sniper- I will be at SSHS07 Hope to see some of you there....

Breadfan
06-13-2007, 09:56 AM
I learned the definition of irony today.

By the way keeping this thread on track yes that number in the first few posts should be correct.

rvaldez1
06-13-2007, 10:04 AM
Rather than have a Marauderville, have a Marowdyville...let the "text warriors" who have become experts at non-confrontational insults over issues that should be let go, either put up or shut up...old school style...mano-a-mano. You know, last man standing...two men enter, one man leaves...etc.

People tend to actually shut up when they've had their ass kicked...you can "type" insults all day long and it just gets worse and worse cause no one is really taking a beating. Worked wonders when I was in high school, and the two guys usually ended up figuring out the crap wasn't worth the fight in the first place and walked away friends. But.......there are some people who never learn. I'm not taking any sides here. If it looks like a dick, walks like a dick and talks like a dick...well, it's probably a dick...regardless of your supercharger type, latest mod, wheel size, paint color, or time slip.

Amazing what the ability to type whatever you feel without looking your victim in the eye has done to human relations.

Agreed! We can keep it civil though. A couple pairs of boxing gloves, a makeshift ring, hell we might even be able to make some money out of it.
:beer:

usafsniper
06-13-2007, 10:47 AM
Agreed! We can keep it civil though. A couple pairs of boxing gloves, a makeshift ring, hell we might even be able to make some money out of it.
We should call HBO for promotionals now...and maybe a video chain for the video series afterwards...gotta be better than "Bum Fights". LOL.

RCSignals
06-13-2007, 01:02 PM

Good post.

On the last sentence, this is really nothing new, the Internet is only a newer medium for it

Bluerauder
06-13-2007, 01:43 PM

I hope someone who is in contact with Jerry (i.e. through MCM or otherwise) has passed along this information regarding their website link. As a business owner, I am sure that he would appreciate the info.

FWIW -- I think that was Barry's point and I took it as such before the overreaction and drama started.

KillJoy
06-13-2007, 01:56 PM
I hope someone who is in contact with Jerry (i.e. through MCM or otherwise) has passed along this information regarding their website link. As a business owner, I am sure that he would appreciate the info.

FWIW -- I think that was Barry's point and I took it as such before the overreaction and drama started.

The Voice of Reason..... FTW!!

KillJoy

Ken
06-13-2007, 02:04 PM

FWIW -- I think that was Barry's point and I took it as such before the overreaction and drama started.+1

Thank You!

Ken

GAMike
06-13-2007, 02:49 PM

If I over reacted, I apologize, but the way I took it was that Cruztaker was taking a cheapshot. I took it as $ht $tirring and seeing the follow on comments I beleive my instincts are correct.

I appreciate Bluerauder and others who always try to be diplomatic. I don't have that gift.

CRUZTAKER
06-13-2007, 08:13 PM
.... I don't pretend to know all the reasons why Trilogy is no longer a part of mm.net, and I don't think Cruztaker knows either. ....

Think again newbie.;)

This could have been avoided....but someone with no clue has to stand up for someone else that does not need their representation.

Those who WANT to understand my point, understand it. Those who don't...won't.

As far as "FIGHTING" physically over such an issue....WTF? Are you still 5 years old? Grow up.

GAMike
06-13-2007, 09:01 PM
As I said in my response to your PM.......Your a :bs:Stirrer..... 7000 posts and you think you are some kind of god? Get a grip I have been here for a little over a year, so I think my newbie status has worn out. As for the sweet science, I consider all methods and options, but it would be a 2 hit fight......naw the hell with it.... Your big ass mouth aint worth it, and you don't have the mental jewelry to deal, so move along 7000 poster and let this die. I will say it again. I am not impressed (From my PM response to you)

I'm done...Really, this time I am......... Nothing more to say.:burnout:

CRUZTAKER
06-13-2007, 09:05 PM
...it would be a 2 hit fight......naw the hell with it.... Your big ass mouth aint worth it.

Good choice.
You probably would'nt look to tough in orange after all. ;)

MM2004
06-14-2007, 05:07 AM
This is wearing on me.

Knock it off, or I'll lock it down.

Mike.

blackf0rk
06-14-2007, 09:15 AM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/29/batman.jpg

Breadfan
06-14-2007, 09:47 AM
Awesome, macro time!

http://www.neuralimpulse.com/macros/50.jpg

blackf0rk
06-14-2007, 10:00 AM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/4/thread_direction.gif

Haggis
06-14-2007, 10:34 AM
This is wearing on me.

Knock it off, or I'll lock it down.

Mike.

Watch out...Sam has his 'rollers on'. Here comes the 'Thread Police'.

Breadfan
06-14-2007, 10:35 AM
http://www.neuralimpulse.com/macros/condescend.jpg

Breadfan
06-14-2007, 10:36 AM
Watch out...Sam has his 'rollers on'. Here comes the 'Thread Police'.

http://www.neuralimpulse.com/macros/2.jpg

I'll run out of "PG" macros way before I run out of macros.

CRUZTAKER
06-14-2007, 08:28 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/29/batman.jpg

http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/mapimages/dm-frogtownstump/wtf.JPG

BruteForce
06-14-2007, 09:05 PM

If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

RCSignals
06-14-2007, 09:23 PM
If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

Yeah, even a screw

Breadfan
06-14-2007, 10:03 PM
Ninja cat!

http://www.neuralimpulse.com/misc/02/ninjacat28ov.jpg

rumble
06-15-2007, 07:55 PM
http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/mapimages/dm-frogtownstump/wtf.JPG

I used to know some guy from up north that had that on his license plate. Ohio, i think.
South of Cleveland........or some where.........

CRUZTAKER
06-16-2007, 09:31 AM
Yeah....:P

I really put my foot in my mouth with the Texans back in the day as well.
Thank god we worked that out and I am still welcome in Texas.;)

May have to steer clear of Georgia for a bit.:D

rumble
06-16-2007, 07:34 PM
Most any one who drives a Marauder is welcome in Texas.

We try not to mix engine oils and internet politics.
Gets way to complicated.