PDA

View Full Version : Big Bat's / Kent Island CAM July 2007?

Breadfan
06-18-2007, 07:38 AM
It's been awhile since we did a Kent Island / Big Bat's meet, and I missed the one last year. With MVV coming up July may be the month to do it.

What d'ya think?

Bluerauder
06-18-2007, 07:50 AM
It's been awhile since we did a Kent Island / Big Bat's meet, and I missed the one last year. With MVV coming up July may be the month to do it.

What d'ya think?
Mike,

Big Bat's is fine. However, last July we went to Kentmorr Restaurant and think the folks liked it. Check my gallery from last July for some pics. Good food, nice view and it sits right on the bay. Only about 5 miles south of Big Bat's.

That said, I am working on a trip to Georgia early in July to visit the son, daughter-in-law and grandson. So, I may be gone on 7 or 14 July. 21 and 28 July are probably too close to the Hagerstown event. Dates are not firm; but I am trying to put a 2 week gap between this Georgia vacation and the one needed 1-5 August for MV V.

sweetair
06-18-2007, 08:55 AM
Earlier in July would work better for myself. A few people are going to Atlanta the weekend of the 23rd for muffler work I thought as well. Keep going Mike, a get together is in order.

DEFYANT
06-18-2007, 07:37 PM
Earlier in July would work better for myself. A few people are going to Atlanta the weekend of the 23rd for muffler work I thought as well. Keep going Mike, a get together is in order.

+1 I'll be in Atlanta also at the end of August.

Bluerauder
06-18-2007, 07:56 PM
Earlier in July would work better for myself.
Looks like I will be in Georgia between 7-15 July. May have to pass on this one. :(

Breadfan
06-19-2007, 07:13 AM
Maybe we should have a CAM meet in Georgia. :)

The two earliest Saturdays in July are the 7th and 14th - how do those sound to folks?

Sounds like Charlie will be out so we may have to go sans blue...

Ladyhawke
06-21-2007, 07:16 PM
Gordon and I are busy on the 7th, so I'm going with the 14th. Big Bat's is good but the other place that Charlie mentioned is also very nice. Unless we picked their busy day, the parking was more limited.

Breadfan
06-21-2007, 08:09 PM
I'd probably say later is better for me since I've got a lot going on that first week of July, so I'm up for the 14th if we get some folks wanting to do it.