PDA

View Full Version : Marauder meet

jlm86fj1200
06-20-2007, 07:13 PM
hello Ohio MM owners, anyone planning another buckeye lunch at the steves Dakota grill, I would like very much to get together and meet some fellow MM owners some time, Its just to bad i could not attended the last one, If there is plans for another one please let me know THANKS JEFF

FastMerc
06-21-2007, 03:16 PM
Havent heard anything from the boys in Columbus for awhile,have to see what there up to:)

shodude
06-25-2007, 02:15 PM
x2 i'm interested in meeting local marauder lovers like myself!

Ken
06-25-2007, 02:51 PM
+3

Missed this earlier, I just posted in the Bad dealership thread.

Ken

alarmguy
06-25-2007, 03:32 PM
Been tied up a couple months, seems like something going on every weekend. I'd like to get together.

Daily 03
06-25-2007, 08:07 PM
The last time I tried for a date I got no responses. Give me some ideas, places, and dates.
Dale

Ken
06-25-2007, 09:32 PM
Oh yeah, now I remember, a busy time and a not so good time car wise for a few. Dakota's Grill was good, and middle ground. Any other suggestions? I believe Mat and Heather get off work on Sundays at 3:30. 5:00 may work for them. Mark and I can usually be found most Sundays at that time at Quaker Steak and Lube in Sheffield Village. Any other ideas/suggestions?
Unless we'd really like to shake up the parking lot at Quaker Steak and have ten MM. :D Dale, is the Impala SS group coming up from the Columbus/Mansfield area to QS, like last year? Or are they getting together somewhere else? We can always join them and really take over a parking lot! Just a thought!

Ken

jlm86fj1200
06-26-2007, 01:12 PM
THERE IS A LARGER STEVES DAKOTA GRILL IN MARION , just off SR. 23 ON 95 DOWN THE STREET FROM MEIJER, SUNDAY IS ALWAYS GOOD FOR ME

CRUZTAKER
06-26-2007, 03:34 PM
Ahhh but to have a car.:P

Haven't been to a gathering since Ky.
Sems it's been nothing but trouble since.:o

pantheroc
06-27-2007, 10:30 AM
I'm up for a buckeye meet but the days available are slim.

Daily 03
06-29-2007, 06:03 AM
Oh yeah, now I remember, a busy time and a not so good time car wise for a few. Dakota's Grill was good, and middle ground. Any other suggestions? I believe Mat and Heather get off work on Sundays at 3:30. 5:00 may work for them. Mark and I can usually be found most Sundays at that time at Quaker Steak and Lube in Sheffield Village. Any other ideas/suggestions?
Unless we'd really like to shake up the parking lot at Quaker Steak and have ten MM. :D Dale, is the Impala SS group coming up from the Columbus/Mansfield area to QS, like last year? Or are they getting together somewhere else? We can always join them and really take over a parking lot! Just a thought!

Ken

Ken,
Sorry for the delay in responding. To many irons in the fire. I do not know of any plans for the Impala people going to Sheffield. I will check it out and let you know.
In the Central Ohio Area there are a couple of events coming up that I have attended before that have some neat cars.

July 14th: Free Cruise at Quaker steak & Lube by the United Ford Owners
July 28th: Blast From the Past Cruise in Downtown Deleware.

If anyone is interested in attending either one of these let me know and we can make plans.

Dale

KillJoy
06-29-2007, 06:21 AM
JULY 2007 MEET (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=36531)

:up:

KillJoy

shodude
06-29-2007, 02:30 PM
July 28th: Blast From the Past Cruise in Downtown Deleware.

i'm going to be at that one for sure dale. i'll also be driving around the good guys show around the 13th i think.. :banana2::banana2: then i i'll be at the sho convention in kalamazoo, mi on the 14-19. too many car shows on top of each other.