PDA

View Full Version : Trilogy

Raudermaster
06-21-2007, 07:22 PM
Ha, there is a guy (a kid really, mid to late 20's) I work with who has a higher up job than I do. He lives at home with his Mom stiil and has had plenty of freakin' fast Fords. He's had a 600rwhp Cobra, a 570rwhp Lightning, an SRT-10 Ram with NOS, and currently he's driving an SRT-8 Cherokee. He really loves my car, and said he looked at them when they were new but the Cobra appeared to him more. He told me that they make a badass S/C kit for my car, obviously I said, "Yea, I know... lol" and I wish I could buy one. He then says, "Eh, I'm tired of the Cherokee already, maybe I'll buy a Marauder and slap a Trilogy on it." Man, can I only hope so! Thanks Trilogy for making a badass S/C kit. :rock: Maybe I can convince him to wait until the Twin Screw is released, if he decides to get a MM.

KillJoy
06-21-2007, 07:25 PM
Uhhh... get him to buy one now. Then...when the Twin Screw comes out...buy his real cheap :D

OR

Have him buy you one too :up:

KillJoy

Hack Goby
06-21-2007, 07:31 PM
Lets not stir the pot here.Maybe you should take this to MCM.NET.If your thinking Trilogy.We are all brothers when it comes to our rare cars.But you would get more info over there as far as a roots stile blower.There`s a lot of performance mods to be had on our cars so good luck on what ever you chose.Feel free to get all your facts strait on what you want to do to your car on these websites.

Breadfan
06-21-2007, 08:07 PM
Lets not stir the pot here.Maybe you should take this to MCM.NET.If your thinking Trilogy.We are all brothers when it comes to our rare cars.But you would get more info over there as far as a roots stile blower.There`s a lot of performance mods to be had on our cars so good luck on what ever you chose.Feel free to get all your facts strait on what you want to do to your car on these websites.

I'll give you all the info you want on the Trilogy setup, I have one and did the install personally so I know it pretty well. I know several other MM.net members who have taken the same path and have tons of info. No need to stir pots just to discuss what has proven to be a high quality modification for the Marauder.

I don't understand how we can all be brothers with our rare cars but tell someone to take a discussion about them elsewhere. But then again, I'm strange and don't get caught up in stuff like that.

MarauderTJA
06-21-2007, 08:14 PM
I can give you all the information you need on the F.I.T. Procharger Kits for the Marauder as well. Both, as well as the Vortech S/C's, are great kits for our cars.

DEFYANT
06-21-2007, 08:20 PM
Hasn't the word "Trilogy" been blocked yet? I figured by now it would come up in like this: "*******".

MarauderTJA
06-21-2007, 08:31 PM
Hasn't the word "Trilogy" been blocked yet? I figured by now it would come up in like this: "*******".

If you want the real scoop on the Trilogy Supercharger, search the hidden forum in the Achives. You can also go to

Come on Charlie. There are probably more Trilogy owners here than over there.. Don't make yourself appear like some of the MM.NET haters over here:shake:. Your above that BS.

CRUZTAKER
06-21-2007, 08:37 PM

RCSignals
06-21-2007, 08:52 PM
I miss the active Trilogy forum here, but you are correct, the information in the archives is still very valid, and there are years of it.

They had better never block the word Trilogy.

Breadfan
06-21-2007, 09:38 PM
This may not be the best place for Trilogy questions due to the lack of a Trilogy company and lead-technical presence, or dedicated forum page here, but there's enough knowledgeable people here that the word hasn't been removed from the vocabulary of this site and I doubt that will ever happen because it's a part of Marauder-ism.

RCSignals
06-21-2007, 09:44 PM
Sorry you had to delete your other post. There was nothing wrong with it

KillJoy
06-22-2007, 05:18 AM
You folks have got to be kidding me.

:rolleyes:

Quit redirecting the poor guy, and just answer his question(s). How hard is that. If you have noting to add...well...don't.

KillJoy

Mike Poore
06-22-2007, 05:42 AM
MM.net has no bad feelings towards Trilogy, our friends who use them, or any technical discussion about them. It was a business decision solely made by Jerry Barnes and his company to place his resources with another website, and there were/are no hard feelings or animosity towards Jerry or Trilogy users by the owners of MM.net.

We would have been happy to see Jerry continue his association with MM.net; but the departure was his decision to make, and his alone.

Bluerauder
06-22-2007, 05:44 AM
I liked 'em both .... Star Wars and Lord of the Rings. ;)

O's Fan Rich
06-22-2007, 05:44 AM
You folks have got to be kidding me.

:rolleyes:

Quit redirecting the poor guy, and just answer his question(s). How hard is that. If you have noting to add...well...don't.

KillJoy

Steve, he really did not ask a question. His post is a statement.
He obviously already realizes the superiority of a Trilogy setup and is encouraging his peers to do likewise.
I would add too that his friend can search archives here or go to the Trilogy website or go to mcm.com and gather more information in order to reach his own conclusions.

KillJoy
06-22-2007, 05:53 AM
Steve, he really did not ask a question. His post is a statement.
He obviously already realizes the superiority of a Trilogy setup and is encouraging his peers to do likewise.
I would add too that his friend can search archives here or go to the Trilogy website or go to mcm.com and gather more information in order to reach his own conclusions.

Look there and research BOTH sites = good.

Leave here, and look ONLY on MCM = bad.

;)

Information is EVERYWHERE.....

KillJoy

sailsmen
06-22-2007, 05:57 AM
I suggest his friend search for info on all mods.

The stock and modded SRT8 I have run againest are slower than my MM.:D

PS If the other website did not exist don't you think Trilogy would still be a vendor here?

Haggis
06-22-2007, 06:11 AM

Stick the propaganda.

finster101
06-22-2007, 09:21 AM
Boy!! Did this turn into a pissin contest!

blackf0rk
06-22-2007, 09:39 AM
Boy!! Did this turn into a pissin contest!

As is this Web site. :shake:

What's the big deal guys? People who like Trilogy have a kit, and the people who like the other kits have theirs. Everyone's happy with their kits, so who cares? Why flame the other guy for what he enjoys?

I've never seen so many people flame the other side for no valid reason.

Hey mister F.I.T. - what'd Trilogy ever do to you?
Hey mister Trilogy - what'd F.I.T. ever do to you?

You guys look like a bunch of whining babies.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/4/CRYOPECTATE.jpg

Zack
06-22-2007, 10:14 AM
I had nothing to do with this thread

O's Fan Rich
06-22-2007, 10:51 AM
As is this Web site. :shake:

What's the big deal guys? People who like Trilogy have a kit, and the people who like the other kits have theirs. Everyone's happy with their kits, so who cares? Why flame the other guy for what he enjoys?

I've never seen so many people flame the other side for no valid reason.

Hey mister F.I.T. - what'd Trilogy ever do to you?
Hey mister Trilogy - what'd F.I.T. ever do to you?

You guys look like a bunch of whining babies.

Ummmm... you got something against mister Vortech, huh?:D

ik04
06-22-2007, 11:14 AM
Leave here, and look ONLY on MCM = bad. ;)
KillJoy

I'm beginning to wonder.......

Kevin:(

KillJoy
06-22-2007, 11:30 AM
I'm beginning to wonder.......

Kevin:(

Why?

Both sites have something of their own to provide.

How is that bad?

KillJoy

RCSignals
06-22-2007, 11:32 AM
What is wrong with you people?
There is has been no bashing of Trilogy in this thread. There is no pissing contest.
The first post is a story, and a statement, nothing more.

It's not about one supercharger vs another. Don't make it into that.

O's Fan Rich
06-22-2007, 12:01 PM
Stick the propaganda.

Did he not praise Trilogy in his original post Gordon?
No propaganda... simply reinforcing his decidedly well informed opinion!!!:D:D:D

Zack
06-22-2007, 12:31 PM
Why?

Both sites have something of their own to provide.

How is that bad?

KillJoy

That is correct Steve.
Here = a wealth of knowledge, technical info and discussions, a multitude of regional clubs and gatherings, a host of parts/cars for sale in the classifieds, raffles, a number of vendors, chat room, massive photo gallery etc....

There= Babe Thread and a million stupid links to an assortment of childish Youtube videos.

Did I sum it up ok?

O's Fan Rich
06-22-2007, 12:41 PM
That is correct Steve.
Here = a wealth of knowledge, technical info and discussions, a multitude of regional clubs and gatherings, a host of parts/cars for sale in the classifieds, raffles, a number of vendors, chat room, massive photo gallery etc....

There= Babe Thread and a million stupid links to an assortment of childish Youtube videos.

Did I sum it up ok?

Oh... so my threads on the projects I've done mean nothing to you?

Well thanks alot......:alone:

CRUZTAKER
06-22-2007, 02:03 PM
He obviously already realizes the superiority of a Trilogy setup .....

With absolute respect to you Rich...I say...

Superiority?

Most of my experience is with my NA Marauder. I found it to be "superior" to anyone's blower on more than one occation.;)

Woohoo....:woohoo:

NA RULES! IT RULES!!!!:D

O's Fan Rich
06-22-2007, 02:36 PM

Superiority?

Most of my experience is with my NA Marauder. I found it to be "superior" to anyone's blower on more than one occation.;)

NA RULES! IT RULES!!!!:D

In your case Barry... NA stands for "Not Available" at least right now!!!:D:rolleyes::D:rolleyes:

RCSignals
06-22-2007, 03:00 PM
In your case Barry... NA stands for "Not Available" at least right now!!!:D:rolleyes::D:rolleyes:

Until Sunday night anyway :D

RCSignals
06-22-2007, 03:01 PM

Well thanks alot......:alone:

They are interesting. Post them here then we can all see the pictures.

RCSignals
06-22-2007, 05:32 PM
Until Sunday night anyway :D

Darn. Foiled by an oil pump again :(

CRUZTAKER
06-22-2007, 06:42 PM

DOH! :fishslap:

I'll be bock...

KillJoy
06-22-2007, 07:08 PM
Charlie.... no need to edit your post. It was valid, and brought up good points.

:up:

KillJoy

Raudermaster
06-22-2007, 08:20 PM
Holy hell! I forgot I created this thread LOL. I haven't been surfing much the past day or so. Damn, 3 pages since last night, I rule.

Raudermaster
06-22-2007, 08:26 PM
Damn, I just finished reading this whole thing. Some of you guys are harsh! I'm not stating which S/C is the best for our cars, which one is more superior etc. As far as I'm concerned, and have seen on all of the member's S/C'ed MM's, they are all badass in my opinion and thank each and every one of you for spending your hard earned money and taking the MM further than anyone at FoMoCo would have ever thought the MM would have gone. My friend Jeff has just seen more Trilogy MM's than he has with DR's kits, and F.I.T's kit. I told him if he is seriously considering in buying an MM and doing all the bolt on goodies + a blower, I told him to join here since there are more than plenty of useful information into which kit would best suit his needs.

Joe Walsh
06-22-2007, 08:28 PM

Superiority?

NA RULES! IT RULES!!!!

+1!

But eventually I'm going to get blown!:D

O's Fan Rich
06-22-2007, 08:34 PM
+1!

But eventually I'm going to get blown!:D

NA for you stands for what, Joe?

Never Ask
Negative Attention
Not Around
Need Assistance
Newly Acquitted
Nasty Aroma
Nothing Alluring

:D:D:D:D:D

Joe Walsh
06-22-2007, 08:37 PM
NA for you stands for what, Joe?

Never Ask
Negative Attention
Not Around
Need Assistance
Newly Acquitted
Nasty Aroma
Nothing Alluring

:D:D:D:D:D

Not Attempted.....as in my S/C install...:o

O's Fan Rich
06-23-2007, 04:51 AM

We've discussed this before, Duncan.

KillJoy
06-23-2007, 05:41 AM

Huh???

What pictures / project are you guys talking about???

KillJoy

GreekGod
06-23-2007, 08:23 AM
...on the Whipple website they said their supercharger is the best...:popcorn:...and Ford uses them, too. :popcorn:

Bradley G
06-23-2007, 11:14 AM
If your friend has been used to high hp vehicles, he may not be that impressed/ happy.
with any of the Base S/C kits.
Sounds like he is a candidate for a heavily modified S/C marauder.
Maybe the New Twin scew, or a centrifical with a internal upgrade and an upgraded rotating assembly.
How'd I do?:P.

Ha, there is a guy (a kid really, mid to late 20's) I work with who has a higher up job than I do. He lives at home with his Mom stiil and has had plenty of freakin' fast Fords. He's had a 600rwhp Cobra, a 570rwhp Lightning, an SRT-10 Ram with NOS, and currently he's driving an SRT-8 Cherokee. He really loves my car, and said he looked at them when they were new but the Cobra appeared to him more. He told me that they make a badass S/C kit for my car, obviously I said, "Yea, I know... lol" and I wish I could buy one. He then says, "Eh, I'm tired of the Cherokee already, maybe I'll buy a Marauder and slap a Trilogy on it." Man, can I only hope so! Thanks Trilogy for making a badass S/C kit. :rock: Maybe I can convince him to wait until the Twin Screw is released, if he decides to get a MM.

RCSignals
06-23-2007, 02:48 PM
...on the Whipple website they said their supercharger is the best...:popcorn:...and Ford uses them, too. :popcorn:

Yes well once you start looking into it, Whipple, Kenne Bell, are all Lysholm/Autorotor anyway. (even if some of them no longer want to admit it)

RCSignals
06-23-2007, 02:57 PM

Yes, but now is a good time Rich

MM2004
06-23-2007, 03:55 PM
I don't know what it is about S/Cr's and oil. :confused:

Stop the pi$$ing, bickering and moaning.

Or this will be closed...

Mike.

Haggis
06-25-2007, 05:47 AM
Rich_Long

Well thanks alot......

Yea Rich, why don't you post them over here?

O's Fan Rich
06-25-2007, 06:27 AM
You want me to PM you guy's about this? Or do you want me to post the reasons why for all to see in a separate thread?
FYI:
I have explained it to others through pm's and everything is clearly posted , even the "why" over on MCM.

Haggis
06-25-2007, 06:31 AM
You want me to PM you guy's about this? Or do you want me to post the reasons why for all to see in a separate thread?
FYI:
I have explained it to others through pm's and everything is clearly posted , even the "why" over on MCM.

PM me, I would like to know.

DEFYANT
06-25-2007, 07:57 AM
I agree with Rich.

Haggis
06-25-2007, 08:06 AM
I agree with Rich.

Rich has his reasons, whether I agree with them or not, they are his reasons and convictions. He does what he belives is right, but those of us who do not visit other marauder sites loose out.

DEFYANT
06-25-2007, 08:23 AM
Rich has his reasons, whether I agree with them or not, they are his reasons and convictions. He does what he belives is right, but those of us who do not visit other marauder sites loose out.

.....and that is a direct result of the unfair treatment I (and others like me) have received. Sue me. I bought a Trilogy and do not think like certian people do.

RCSignals
06-25-2007, 12:20 PM
.....and that is a direct result of the unfair treatment I (and others like me) have received. Sue me. I bought a Trilogy and do not think like certian people do.

come on Charlie, buying a Trilogy did not make you think different.

Rich has his reasons, but the result is the majority are punished because he's upset with a handful.

Things must change for sake of the Marauder community and it has to start with all of us.

MarauderTJA
06-25-2007, 03:06 PM
Things must change for sake of the Marauder community and it has to start with all of us.

A lot of people issues and problems between the sites. Not S/C issues anymore. I totally agree with you RC:up: