PDA

View Full Version : 84 mustang

sicilianmarquis
06-24-2007, 03:45 PM
hi i have a 1984 Mustang for sale, heres the skinny. it is a 1984 car, with a 86-93 E.F.I engine in it, that got converted to carburation. we did not know then when me and my dad first brought the car, but my mustang enthusiast friend told me that it was not the original engine. the car itself has 90k on it as the odometer reads, but the engine i have no idea, but it is a very healthy engine, when it runs.the only problums i have ever had with it is standard" old car" problums, the a\c blows cold and fine.. it is a 5-speed manual. i have no suspension done to it, because me and my dad had intentions of making it a " father-son " type project, but well things didnt turn out qiute likely, and so now i own the car. it has a recently new aluminum drive shaft we had installed. i cant tell you what is done to the engine because it has mostly bolt-ons when we bought it, all i know is that me and my dad installed a holley, racing mecanical fuel pump, and a 650 cfm double-barreled carborator (edlebrock).it probubly has around 350-400 horses. its got flowmaster straight exhaust(i think here 40's). it is stripped clean, so its in a phase right now if you want to restore it its ready, if you want the chassis for a drag-car, its stripped, i took out all the gauges that werent working ( b\c the printed circut board is so old) fuel, speedo, and tach, are in there. it has a cd\player in it.it has Weld-racing wheels on it.

i really need to sell this car, my financial aid got dropped and now i have to pay for school out of my own pocket, and i dont want my mustang to rot away in my brothers yard, thats why i would like to sell it , im askin $1400 OBO, Please somebody buy it from me.

if you are intrested and in the West Palm Beach area, you can reach me at 561-254-3516. thank you
Frank Umile

p.s. i do have pics of it, but i dont know how to get it up on here so if you wish to see, just message me

Raudermaster
06-24-2007, 08:02 PM
Sorry to hear for your troubles man. I wish I had some spare cash myself, wouldn't mind doing up an early fox body.

sicilianmarquis
06-26-2007, 07:00 PM
thanks for the words