PDA

View Full Version : Clearwater Fl

Lgaruti
07-01-2007, 07:05 PM
SB at the intersection of East Bay & Belcher 3pm today. Who was it?

sspmustang
07-01-2007, 07:51 PM
FHP, Trp C Pinellas :)

JMan
07-02-2007, 04:39 AM
Well, there's a new SB in the neighborhood. Older fella, no tint, spoiler or inserts. It's kinda exciting to have an SB around. I wish an SB would join here so we can have a four color meet!

J

Hotrauder
07-02-2007, 06:29 AM
Well, there's a new SB in the neighborhood. Older fella, no tint, spoiler or inserts. It's kinda exciting to have an SB around. I wish an SB would join here so we can have a four color meet!

J

Any meet would be koowl, a 4 color event would be magnificent. I would even count your gorgeous SB CV LX Sport, tho I haven't seen the Blue since delivery night. Time for a get together, Jake. Now. I need to hang with Dave and Alex and Abby and Summer. I know that Mike has to blow the carbon out of his Marauder as do I. Brad might even show up as well as Javier and Mayra. Mr. Legaruti is new to me and I would like to meet him. Maybe Dave and the CV crew would join us? Who am I forgetting. My tired old brain is on vacation full time. Whatuya think? Dennis:beer:

marauderboi
07-02-2007, 06:45 AM
Any meet would be koowl, a 4 color event would be magnificent. I would even count your gorgeous SB CV LX Sport, tho I haven't seen the Blue since delivery night. Time for a get together, Jake. Now. I need to hang with Dave and Alex and Abby and Summer. I know that Mike has to blow the carbon out of his Marauder as do I. Brad might even show up as well as Javier and Mayra. Mr. Legaruti is new to me and I would like to meet him. Maybe Dave and the CV crew would join us? Who am I forgetting. My tired old brain is on vacation full time. Whatuya think? Dennis:beer:
Hey Dennis sounds like a great idea
Maybe this saturday
and possibly at the skywaybridge pier

Hotrauder
07-02-2007, 06:55 AM
Hey Dennis sounds like a great idea
Maybe this saturday
and possibly at the skywaybridge pier

Sounds just right to me Alex. You are the master organizer. Count us in. Dennis

JMan
07-02-2007, 09:02 AM
Ha, ha! I will be conveniently driving over the SkyWay to Ruskin this very Saturday morning to put the new shoes on Ol' Blu! The tires came in last week. Will be mounting, road-force balancing and aligning her that day. So hopefully I'll have clean rims and tires for the show!

Happy Independence Day,

Jake