PDA

View Full Version : Official MV5 Registration List

MM03MOK
07-04-2007, 03:34 PM
Please check this thread after you register to make sure you're listed. We want to make sure we aren't having a problem with the registration process.

BlueRauder
james79stang
Blackened300A
Pat
vkirkend
jsmith8224
RF Overlord
MM03MOK
1stMerc
Ctrlraven
FreddieH
Steve_NC
MyTMerc
Mesencephalon
fastblackmerc
03mmmonroe
Mike Brown
Haggis
Ladyhawke
Redster
High-C
JohnKuhn
Daily 03
razzberry
rayjay
sweetair
Defyant
pantheroc
FastMerc
Motorhead350
SC Cheesehead
SILVERSURFER03
Joe Walsh
Tom Doan
fordfrk
Mike Poore
Ken
G Rauder
Mongoose
N40GL
carole61
shami02
Big House
Breadfan
Big Dog Jim
MarauderMark

If your name is not listed, please email me your PayPal receipt Marauder03@comcast.net and we will work it out. Thanks!

DEFYANT
07-04-2007, 07:27 PM
In support of C.A.M, I am registered.

MyTMerc
07-05-2007, 09:31 PM
Good to have you aboard Charlie. We appreciate your support!

ctrlraven
07-06-2007, 08:12 AM

Likewise!

Only 30 members registered so far? Handful of them are C.A.Malone. COME ON PEOPLE don't miss out!!!

SC Cheesehead
07-06-2007, 08:37 AM
Add me and the Ms. in, just finished registering.

SCCH

Motorhead350
07-06-2007, 12:54 PM
I'm really looking foward to meeting everyone and some people again. :D

Tom Doan
07-07-2007, 05:16 AM
Well I'm not on the list, and I'm bringing the pig! I used my VISA card and I had no problems on the site but...I am not listed on this threads list, maybe there is a problem if you do not use PayPal? Tom 301 633 8395

MM03MOK
07-07-2007, 05:27 AM
Well I'm not on the list, and I'm bringing the pig! I used my VISA card and I had no problems on the site but...I am not listed on this threads list, maybe there is a problem if you do not use PayPal? Tom 301 633 8395
Tom, please contact me directly at Marauder03@comcast.net. Please email me your receipt too. You could be right about PayPal. I know there's an option for credit cards but I believe the system still uses PayPal to process the payment. There seemed to be a problem a couple of days ago, hence this thread, to make sure we captured everything. I've have not received your payment verification or your registration information. Thanks.

Mary

Big House
07-08-2007, 11:52 AM
Is there a more detailed list of events...as for as departure places, times and things like that. I am trying to coordinate these things as I will not be staying in the hotel. Let me know. Thanks

Big House

MyTMerc
07-08-2007, 01:03 PM
Big House,
There is a detailed schedule in a thread called MVV Update #4 - Updated Schedule. Here is the quick answer:
MARAUDERVILLE V (MV V)
HAGERSTOWN, MARYLAND
2-5 AUGUST 2007

Revised Events Schedule.

• Wednesday Afternoon, 1 August 2007
o Registration begins at host hotel (3:00 pm-8:00 pm)
 Sheraton Four Points, Hagerstown, MD
 1910 Dual Highway (US 40), Hagerstown, MD 21740
 Phone (301) 790-3010
 Evening Free Time (socialize in Replays Lounge or ??)

• Thursday Morning, 2 August 2007
o Registration continues at host hotel (8:00 am~11:00 am)
o Group Breakfast at (8:00 am-9:30 am)
 Richardson's Restaurant (~ 2 miles from hotel on US 40W)
 Hagerstown Convention & Visitor's Bureau (CVB) on site at hotel for questions & information (9:30 am ~ 11:00 am)
 Free Time/Car Prep (9:30am-12:00 noon)

• Thursday Afternoon, 2 August 2007
o Depart for picnic area at 12:00 noon-6:00 pm
 Washington County Regional Park (~ 2 miles from hotel)
 Food and Beverages/Vendor Raffle
 Alcohol-free
 On site water, electric and restroom facilities
 Playground for the kids
o Car Show at Washington County Regional Park
 Judging from 2:00 pm-4:00 pm
 Awards in multiple categories (~ eight awards)

• Thursday Evening, 2 August 2007
o Free Time (6:00 pm – until)
 (Downtown Walking Tour, Prime Outlets shopping, Charlestown Races & Slots, etc - More info provided in welcome package)

• Friday Morning, 3 August 2007
o Morning departure for Mason-Dixon Dragway (7:30 am ~ 7:45 am)
o Check-In, Inspections and Car prep.
o 4 hours of Drag Racing on 1/4 mile track (8:00 am ~ 12:00 noon)
o Exact timing may shift slightly for weather (if necessary)
o Spectators welcome in bleacher area for photo ops.
o Multiple Awards in 2 Classes (N/A and Power Adder)(~ eight awards)
o Non-Racers/Spectators - Free time all day for Organized road tour to nearby point of interest (e.g. Skyline Caverns, Skyline Drive, Antietam National Battlefield, or Gettysburg depending on interest). Departures at about 1 PM for racers/spectators. Check details and Proposed Itineraries in MV V Update #6

• Friday Afternoon/Evening, 3 August 2007
o Racers/Spectators - Free time after races (~12:00 Noon +) for Organized road tour to nearby point of interest (e.g. Skyline Caverns, Skyline Drive, Antietam National Battlefield, Gettysburg, etc. depending on interest) Departures at about 1 PM for racers/spectators. Check details and Proposed Itineraries in MV V Update #6
o Or on your own to visit the area attractions at your own pace

• Saturday Morning, 4 August 2007
o All ~ 8:00-8:15 am Marauder Cruise to Cruise Boat - depart hotel for Lunch Cruise up the Potomac River aboard the Cruise Boat “Dandy”
 9:30 am arrival at Downtown Alexandria, VA waterfront (allows buffer time to browse the "Strand" before boarding)
 10:30 – 11:15 am Boarding time
 11:30 am- 2:00 pm Lunch and Sightseeing Cruise (Dressy Casual Attire)
 Menu offers multiple selections
 Cruise departs Alexandria and travels north past Reagan National Airport (DCA), Haines Point, Arlington National Cemetery, Lincoln Memorial, Washington Monument, Kennedy Center, and Georgetown. Passes under the 14th Street and Memorial Bridges. Turn around at 3-Sisters Rock.
 Awards Presentation (Car Show & Racing)

• Saturday Afternoon, 4 August 2007
o Cruise Boat docks at 2:00 PM
o 2:15 pm departure - Cruise to Washington, DC for National Mall Tour for those interested in continuing their visit in Washington, DC.
o Walking tour of Alexandria, VA waterfront, Torpedo Factory shops and Union Street shops and businesses
o All others return to hotel ~ 4:00 pm for R&R and Free Time.

• Saturday Evening, 4 August 2007
o Free Time (6:00 pm – until)
 (Downtown Walking Tour, Prime Outlets or Valley Mall shopping, Charlestown Races & Slots, etc - More info provided in welcome package) Unlimited options.
o Or just hang out at the hotel and relax, unwind, and trade "tall tales" of racing and cruising.

• Sunday Morning, 5 August 2007
o Farewell Breakfast 8:00 am - 9:30 am
 Richardson's Restaurant (~ 2 miles from hotel on US 40W)

Is there a more detailed list of events...as for as departure places, times and things like that. I am trying to coordinate these things as I will not be staying in the hotel. Let me know. Thanks

Big House

Big House
07-08-2007, 01:41 PM
TMerc...

That is it exactly...I will be registering tomorrow, gotta secure the days off the job.

MyTMerc
07-08-2007, 02:09 PM
This is the latest schedule for the primary events. We had a slight change come up this weekend that may push back the launch time from the peir for the lunch cruise on Saturday, only about 30 minutes. I don't anticipate that affecting the hotel departure time.

The "fee time tours" are still being coordinated by Bluerauder. I don't know if he's finalized the departure times and locations for those yet. See Update #6 for the latest. I'm sure he's got a Gettysburg tour arranged but... not sure of the exact itenerary. I can call him if you need an answer before he get's back next week.

Welcome aboard! It'll be fun!

TMerc...

That is it exactly...I will be registering tomorrow, gotta secure the days off the job.

Bluerauder
07-09-2007, 06:07 AM
The "fee time tours" are still being coordinated by Bluerauder. I don't know if he's finalized the departure times and locations for those yet. See Update #6 for the latest. I'm sure he's got a Gettysburg tour arranged but... not sure of the exact itenerary. I can call him if you need an answer before he get's back next week.

Welcome aboard! It'll be fun!
Optional Tours for Friday, 3 August with itineraries are shown here >>>>> http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=36199

I suspect that most will depart from the hotel around 1 PM after the drag racing finishes. That timing will allow folks to return to the hotel to pick up any "travel" gear. The hotel lobby also serves as a convenient gathering place to meet. Right now, the biggest groups are in for the Skyline Drive/Luray Carverns tour (15-16 folks) and the Gettysburg tour (~5-6 follks). The remainder are onsies and twosies for various other points of interest.

Bluerauder will be leading the Skyline Tour and Mike Poore will be coordinating the Gettysburg trip since he is very familiar with that area. Ladyhawke and Haggis have agreed to lead a tour to Antietam and a Backroads tour of Maryland if there is enough interest.

If you haven't expressed your intentions, please vote up in the MV V Tour Poll

Pops
07-09-2007, 12:47 PM
Looks like good attendence and Linda and I are looking forward to this event. See you in a couple of weeks!

Haggis
07-10-2007, 07:22 AM
Optional Tours for Friday, 3 August

Since I will not be drag racing I had thought the tours around the area would be for others that also did not want to drag race. If you are going to leave for Skyline Drive at 1pm, we will see you back at the hotel around 10pm -11pm.

Bluerauder
07-10-2007, 08:55 AM
Since I will not be drag racing I had thought the tours around the area would be for others that also did not want to drag race. If you are going to leave for Skyline Drive at 1pm, we will see you back at the hotel around 10pm -11pm.
I guess no one has bothered to look at the thread or the itineraries. :rolleyes: We'll be back at 7:45 PM unless folks want to stay longer. About 1/2 of the folks interested in the optional tours are also interested in going to Mason-Dixon to either race or spectate. I don't see your name or Ladyhawke show up at all on the tour thread. :P

Haggis
07-10-2007, 09:44 AM
It was my belief that the tours were for those that wer not racing? I guess I get to sleep in that day. :neener:

Bluerauder
07-10-2007, 01:55 PM
It was my belief that the tours were for those that wer not racing? I guess I get to sleep in that day. :neener:
It is pretty clear here ....

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=36199

Ladyhawke
07-10-2007, 07:01 PM
I don't see your name or Ladyhawke show up at all on the tour thread. :P

We are here as tour guides of Maryland's wonderful scenery and history, not as participants. :razz:

Bluerauder
07-11-2007, 05:42 AM
We are here as tour guides of Maryland's wonderful scenery and history, not as participants. :razz:
Did you get the spreadsheet of the "participants" that I sent? :dunno: Still don't see a change from the 33 folks shown in the poll (27 + 6 not interested).

Pat
07-17-2007, 12:03 PM
Thus far there is only 37 people registered for MV-V. Is that correct?

Pat

MyTMerc
07-17-2007, 04:21 PM
Pat,
We have about 62 Registered at the moment. Things have picked up in the last week. I think Mary is just posting the screen names of the members that registered so they know they're registration has been recieved. No need to list the families names on the site.

Good question though, I can see how it may have seemed like that.
Thanks,
Shaun

Thus far there is only 37 people registered for MV-V. Is that correct?

Pat

MM03MOK
07-26-2007, 06:22 AM
Our Attendee list continues to grow!!! 70 registrations and counting!!

http://mv5.eventbrite.com/ (http://mv5.eventbrite.com/)

Pops
07-26-2007, 06:41 AM
Thats great folks lets get a few more. This is going to be fun!

1stMerc
07-26-2007, 07:43 PM
Cool beans. Any idea how many cars?

MM03MOK
07-26-2007, 07:51 PM
Cool beans. Any idea how many cars?
It looks like 40!!

cruzer
07-26-2007, 08:36 PM
I held on til the last minute---it ain't gonna happen---I won't be at MV 5--another big disappointment--I'll be watching an electrician tear my main service center apart--scheduled for 3 months ago--in progress now. Please take lot of pics and videos. Another year without my " Marauderville Fix" is really a bummer. My thoughts and prayers will be with all of you, my friends.
Drive Safely, but with GUSTO !! Maury

Ken
07-26-2007, 09:19 PM
Sorry to hear that Maury. Was hoping to see you again. Hopefully next year.

Ken

Bluerauder
07-27-2007, 06:19 PM
I held on til the last minute---it ain't gonna happen---I won't be at MV 5--another big disappointment--.....

Maury
We're definitely gonna miss you Maury !! :( Will be thinking of you at the track. Loved your "color commentary" from the booth with JET at Milan during MV III.

pantheroc
07-27-2007, 08:59 PM
Maury, we miss you. Regardless of whether its a mv5 or wdc, we miss you and know you'll be here in spirit.

Bigdogjim
07-27-2007, 09:05 PM
Hey I just registered!!

Rider90
07-28-2007, 02:53 AM
How many people attended last year? 70 is a sold number, but for a national event I would have expected more. I mean the SSM alone has more than 70, and that is just one out of fifty states in the ol' US of A. Any ideas on the reason for decline, if the number is actually down from last year?

MarauderMark
07-28-2007, 04:42 AM
Me and Peg will stop by i don't know which day though.
Whats the paypal receipt i need to show?

Bluerauder
07-28-2007, 04:48 AM
Me and Peg will stop by i don't know which day though.
Whats the paypal receipt i need to show?
Are you registered here >>> http://mv5.eventbrite.com

If so and you are not listed in Post #1 ^^^^^, then you should contact Mary/MM03MOK

MM03MOK
07-28-2007, 06:27 AM
How many people attended last year? 70 is a sold number, but for a national event I would have expected more. I mean the SSM alone has more than 70, and that is just one out of fifty states in the ol' US of A. Any ideas on the reason for decline, if the number is actually down from last year?
Everyone has a reason for coming to MV5 or not coming to MV5. We're focusing on having an awesome time with a great group of people.

MM03MOK
07-28-2007, 06:28 AM
Hey I just registered!!
Jim - nothing has shown up through the online reservation system. You'll need to do it again.

Bigdogjim
07-28-2007, 05:23 PM
Jim - nothing has shown up through the online reservation system. You'll need to do it again.

Hey once was tuff enough!

Now I do it again?

OK,OK,OK:help:

Motorhead350
07-28-2007, 07:30 PM
I'll bring my guitar this time and take all of your Sun Record and Punk requests. :D