PDA

View Full Version : MVV Update #8 Cruise Lunch Menu

MyTMerc
07-06-2007, 06:14 PM
Too many wickets to go through to put this in the registration site but we'll need to provide the cruise line with our menu selections prior to departure. So.. once you've registered for MVV, please remember to make your entree and desert selection and send me a PM with your choices. Are you hungry yet?

Lunchffice:office" /><?xml:namespace prefix = v /><v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:formulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:formulas><v:path o:extrusionok="f" gradientshapeok="t" o:connecttype="rect"></v:path>
<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "[/IMG]<v:shapetype" /><v:shape id=_x0000_i1025 style="WIDTH: 49.5pt; HEIGHT: 2.25pt" type="#_x0000_t75" alt=""><v:imagedata src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\SHAUND~1\LOCALS~1\ Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image001 .png" o:href="http://www.dandydinnerboat.com/art/bar-top.gif"></v:imagedata></v:shape><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com[IMG]http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/ /><o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>
Luncheons are three courses, and table served. <o:p></o:p></P>
<v:shape id=_x0000_i1026 style="WIDTH: 270pt; HEIGHT: 2.25pt" type="#_x0000_t75" alt=""><v:imagedata src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\SHAUND~1\LOCALS~1\ Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image001 .png" o:href="http://www.dandydinnerboat.com/art/bar-top.gif"></v:imagedata></v:shape><o:p></o:p></P>
Fresh Spinach Salad<o:p></o:p></P>
with fresh mushrooms, walnuts, mandarin oranges and our ship's dressing of herbs, wine vinegar, oil, honey. <o:p></o:p></P>
</P>
Entrée Selections <o:p></o:p></P>
Eggs Benedict<o:p></o:p></P>
with potato wedges and assorted fruit. <o:p></o:p></P>
Basil Parmesan Chicken<o:p></o:p></P>
Tender boneless breast of chicken, perfectly seasoned with basil and parmesan, served with fluffy rice and Julianne Carrots. <o:p></o:p></P>
Fillet of Haddock<o:p></o:p></P>
with white wine sauce and new baby potatoes. <o:p></o:p></P>
Vegetarian Platter<o:p></o:p></P>
served with seasonal vegetables. No animal products. <o:p></o:p></P>
Beef Burgandy</P>
Large chunks of tender beef in a hearty, savory burgandy sauce served on a bed of rice or noodles.</P>
Pasta Primavera<o:p></o:p></P>
tossed with carrots, snow peas and olive oil, and topped with sautéed onions, mushrooms and pine nuts. <o:p></o:p></P>
Dessert<o:p></o:p></P>
</P>
Deep Dish Apple Pie</P>
</P>
Chocolate Mousse</P>
Raspberry Dream Cake</P>
</P>
</P>
</P>
</B></P>

Bluerauder
07-06-2007, 06:18 PM
I am in with my lunch selections for me and the wife. :up:

Ladyhawke
07-06-2007, 08:54 PM
Oh boy, I get my own dessert. Hmm an apple pie all to myself. :burnout:

Mesencephalon
07-19-2007, 04:48 PM
Any idea of what "Beef" means?

It's so general ... could be anything ...?

:stupid:

MyTMerc
07-20-2007, 07:51 PM
M.I.B. I didn't notice the copy and paste didn't go well. Thanks, it's corrected. And thanks to Uncle Bill Gates too.:)

Maybe I should ask them to call it Beef DTR just for us?

Any idea of what "Beef" means?

It's so general ... could be anything ...?

:stupid:

SC Cheesehead
07-20-2007, 08:33 PM
I am in with my lunch selections for me and the wife. :up:

Me too! I'm looking forward to this.:food:

SCCH