PDA

View Full Version : Speed Shops & Dyno's in Eastern Carolina?

Professor
07-08-2007, 07:31 AM
Hi guys. I live in Winterville (suburb of Greenville) and I was curious ... are there any good speed shops (to install mods like gears and pulleys) in the area. How about Dyno's in the area?? Where to east Carolinians go to get their Marauder worked on and dynoed??

fastblackmerc
07-09-2007, 01:40 AM
Hi guys. I live in Winterville (suburb of Greenville) and I was curious ... are there any good speed shops (to install mods like gears and pulleys) in the area. How about Dyno's in the area?? Where to east Carolinians go to get their Marauder worked on and dynoed??

Not exactly close but you can try these:

www.haywoodcustomspeed.com/home.html

www.FastlaneMotorsports.us

Haywood Custom Speed Shop
6204 Daimler Way
Raleigh, NC 27607
(919) 854-4774

Professor
07-09-2007, 06:26 AM
Thanks Jim. I guess one of the drawbacks of living in a small college town in the low population area of the state is a lack of speed services. Sometimes I miss living in West Palm Beach where I was a short drive to a plethora of speed shops and 15 minutes from a quarter mile drag strip.

jarchie
07-10-2007, 07:17 PM
Hey Professor,
Try getting in touch with Frdwrnch. he owns a shop and might be able to hook you up. He is in Charlotte though. Hope this helps.

Professor
07-12-2007, 12:39 PM
Hey Professor,
Try getting in touch with Frdwrnch. he owns a shop and might be able to hook you up. He is in Charlotte though. Hope this helps.

Sounds like a plan.