PDA

View Full Version : the dinner was great

jlm86fj1200
07-08-2007, 08:01 PM
7 total. 3 blue [wow] 3 black and 1 silver, not quiet the turn out i was expecting but was awesome anyways, My dad girlfriend and I had a great time and =was pleased to meet you all, thanks for all the advice, knowledge, and hospitality,, THANKS AGAIN JEFF< ELLIS AND STACIA

LETS TRY TO GET TOGETHER AGAIN SOON:beer:

ckadiddle
07-09-2007, 07:28 AM
Getting seven MMs together is a good turnout. We sued to have many more active members in the Orlando area, but there is a smaller "core" group that still gets together pretty regularly. It's actually pretty hard to get people to leave home and drive somewhere to meet with other MM owners. Just human nature I guess.

KillJoy
07-09-2007, 07:48 AM
I agree...VERY good turnout. Good to meet you as well. Sorry we had to scoot so soon... babysitter and all :( .

Order a Tune yet? :D

KillJoy

pantheroc
07-09-2007, 09:20 AM
Great meeting you new guys. I think those were the only three blues in OH. Look into a tune, intake, and gears at a minimum.

Daily 03
07-09-2007, 01:53 PM
It was great meeting new folks and seeing old acquaintances again.
Also it was interesting to me that all 3 Blue MM's had the Dark Charcoal interiors.
Missed Ken and hope for his speedy recovery. Ken looking forward to seeing you soon.
Dale

FastMerc
07-09-2007, 04:04 PM
Hopefully next time its not a weekend I have to work on!:(

Ken
07-15-2007, 10:04 PM
It was great meeting new folks and seeing old acquaintances again.
Also it was interesting to me that all 3 Blue MM's had the Dark Charcoal interiors.
Missed Ken and hope for his speedy recovery. Ken looking forward to seeing you soon.
DaleThanks Dale! Would've rather been at dinner than spending nine days in the hospital. But, all's well that ends well. Thanks to clot busting drugs, maraudergirl, and especially my always present guardian angel, I'm alive today and able to enjoy driving my MM again. Looking forward to seeing all my friends at the next gathering.:beer:

That that doesn't kill me, makes me stronger!

Ken

BAJA
07-20-2007, 12:58 PM
Jim and I had a great time. It was fun talking to everyone and a great restaurant too. Barb