PDA

View Full Version : Brand new, unopened Pioneer Z2, ipod and blueototh modules

Todd
07-12-2007, 02:26 PM
SOLD

I purchased this radio and 2 accessory modules from Johns Stereo with the intent to put it in my car. I already have a in dash navigation unit with dvd etc but the place I got it from said they would take it back and give me a full refund as long as I took it back while the model was still current. Well, my car has been at Dennis' shop for the longest time and now they just came out witht he new model so I cant even return it. And I have no need for both. So I thought I would sell this one since it is a brand new model and top of the line. Otherwise the delays in getting my car back has cost me over $1000 for the existing radio.

I only want what I paid plus shipping. $1870 should cover all shipping, insurance, etc. That is for the radio itself, bluetooth module, and ipod module.

The radio includes a 7 inch widescreen, touch screen controls along with full voice command capability, 30 gig hard drive to store navigation maps and music. It can also be used as hands free cell phone with your Bluetooth cell phone and adapter below. It is brand new. Literally never opened. Retails for $2200. See www.Crutchfield.com (file://www.crutchfield.com/) for prices and more description. I also have the Bluetooth (ND-BT1, $120) AND Ipod (CD-IB100II, $50) modules for the unit which were optional accessories. Both are also brand new and unopened.

John is an authorized Pioneer delear and of course it is under full warranty etc.

magindat
07-13-2007, 06:25 AM
To help Todd out, I'll install it FREE (just buy beer and meals and a $50 small parts allowance) for anyone who wants to make the trip to Vero Beach.

Pops
07-13-2007, 06:37 AM
As Todd said I will honor the warranty to anyone who buys it. These are the Cadillacs of Navigation systems.

Todd
07-24-2007, 04:17 PM
Sorry guys. I must have forgot to hit subscribe for some reason and didnt know anyone replied. Thank you both for chiming in and especially the offer for install!!!! Someone has to jump on that. I will buy a case to go with the radio!

Anyone at all interested????? Come on guys. All you bling bling guys HAVE to want the absolute latest and greatest in navigation units!

ParkRanger
07-25-2007, 08:43 AM
As Todd said I will honor the warranty to anyone who buys it. These are the Cadillacs of Navigation systems.

John,
You mean the "Marauder" of navigation systems, don't you? :beer:

PR :burnout:

Pops
07-25-2007, 08:46 AM
You got me on that! Around here Cadillacs are a big deal.

Todd
08-06-2007, 03:56 PM
Anybody......? Anybody...........?

John Nero
08-06-2007, 04:14 PM
my d-1 just died but it is under warranty, if it can not be fixed they will refund my money for the unit-we will see what happens-i want to upgrade to that unit

Todd
08-06-2007, 04:34 PM
my d-1 just died but it is under warranty, if it can not be fixed they will refund my money for the unit-we will see what happens-i want to upgrade to that unit

Just let me know. I appreciate you looking.

Todd
08-09-2007, 08:14 AM
Top.....

Still havent got it installed so still for sale.

BruteForce
08-09-2007, 09:40 AM
PM sent...

Todd
08-09-2007, 11:55 AM
Sale pending response from pm.

Todd
08-09-2007, 12:56 PM
SOLD - Thank you Bruteforce! Enjoy and please post pics and details on how you like it.