PDA

View Full Version : Jerry Wroblewski

larrys2006
07-18-2007, 08:01 AM
What part of his mod would you need to do on a 2005 grand marquis?
I also have a problem, when I start the car and back up and then go foward I here a buzz sound for 2 seconds I can feel it threw the floor boards is this shutter also after the car was started it will not do it another time untill you shut off the car and re start it. what is wrong?

CBT
07-18-2007, 11:22 AM
What part of his mod would you need to do on a 2005 grand marquis?
I also have a problem, when I start the car and back up and then go foward I here a buzz sound for 2 seconds I can feel it threw the floor boards is this shutter also after the car was started it will not do it another time untill you shut off the car and re start it. what is wrong?
I'm afraid you've backed over the cat...

cyclopsram
07-18-2007, 11:38 AM
Actually it is the spell checker overloading.. A shudder through the floor is probably just the anti-vibrate weight on the exhaust system. If you feel it through the firewall it is probably the IAC vibrating and telling you it needs to be cleaned or replaced. The car probably doesn't like to be backed up... try parking so you can just drive forward and see what noise erupts from what area of the body.

larryo340
07-18-2007, 11:52 AM
It is the anti-lock pump self test. It will only do it once after engine is started, and the car hits a preset speed. It will not do it again till you shut car off and restart. The sound is NORMAL. :)

larrys2006
07-19-2007, 03:32 PM
thanks for the help.:)