PDA

View Full Version : Marauder in Palos

ChiTownMaraud3r
07-24-2007, 03:49 PM
Passed right by, literally (2 lane road) a Marauder coming towards me in the Moraine Valley campus, flashed my lights twice as soon as I seen it turn into my view, no response just drove right by...Come on people, you drive a Marauder, youre gonna tell me you dont recognize another one when it comes at you? Seemed to have limo tint, wondering if anyone on here.

I know I have seen one there with ghost flames on the sides, who I know is my buddy's friend, but dont think this one had it.

Mike
07-24-2007, 09:40 PM
Passed right by, literally (2 lane road) a Marauder coming towards me in the Moraine Valley campus, flashed my lights twice as soon as I seen it turn into my view, no response just drove right by...Come on people, you drive a Marauder, youre gonna tell me you dont recognize another one when it comes at you? Seemed to have limo tint, wondering if anyone on here.

I know I have seen one there with ghost flames on the sides, who I know is my buddy's friend, but dont think this one had it.

Wasn't me :D

Lou
07-25-2007, 09:37 AM
Wasn't me either. Was that you in LaGrange a few weeks ago?

ChiTownMaraud3r
07-25-2007, 11:49 AM
No, I haven't been in that area in over a year so couldn't have been me.

Yeah Mike, it also had the stock mercury emblem on the grille, and I assumed you wouldn't have left me hanging after I flashed my lights, slowed down and lowered my window. :mad2:

Mike
07-25-2007, 01:05 PM
No, I haven't been in that area in over a year so couldn't have been me.

Yeah Mike, it also had the stock mercury emblem on the grille, and I assumed you wouldn't have left me hanging after I flashed my lights, slowed down and lowered my window. :mad2:

Nope, wouldn't have done that :puke: