PDA

View Full Version : Cruisin car show at Rossville blvd..

Seneca
07-29-2007, 07:48 AM
I was invited to a car show last night off of rossville Blvd at the K-marts parking lot. Just off the Beltway 695, There were a great deal of really awsome rides. I still cant get over the blue and white ford GT! first time i got a up close of under the hood. lots of Cobras Even a Blue Marauder!. Thanks for the invite Larry!. 1of328 P.S. Sorry i forgot the camera

Seneca

1of327
07-29-2007, 07:03 PM
Just now checking the post... I stayed there until about 9pm, and it was still packed...there was over 200 cars there, not to mention all the people.
Glad to see that another Marauder owner showed up and I wasn't the only one expressing such love for these full-figured girls that we have. Will be @ MV 5 next saturday with any luck, and alot of lovin on the wife.....:D

Bluerauder
07-29-2007, 07:27 PM
I was invited to a car show last night off of rossville Blvd at the K-marts parking lot. Just off the Beltway 695, There were a great deal of really awsome rides. I still cant get over the blue and white ford GT! first time i got a up close of under the hood. lots of Cobras Even a Blue Marauder!. Thanks for the invite Larry!. 1of328 P.S. Sorry i forgot the camera

Seneca
Way to go Seneca. I was hoping that someone would be able to link up with Larry and 1 of 328 !! :D Hope you put in a good word for MV5, too.

Seneca
07-31-2007, 07:56 PM
It was very nice at the car show, I couldnt stay long cause i had family from out of state with me. Not sure if i'm going to make marauderville now or not. :( ... I may have to work this weekend. Anyways have fun! Seneca