PDA

View Full Version : I'm baaaaaaaaack!

Wagonmaster
08-02-2007, 03:05 PM
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Hi Emerald City Boys. After a 1 year hiatus without a Marauder I purchased another one. Yep, I bought Marks old ride (Screen name Mard). She's a real beaut with only 24k on the clock and a complete Kooks exhaust kit came with the car new in boxes in the trunk. Kudo's to Mark for taking such good care of the car and making me a deal. Badgeless grill has already been ordered.

I need to schedule an appointment with Brute Force to hear his exhaust again, as this will help determine if I want to install mine right away or not. Besides I want to drule on the supercharger. Also, I see two MM's in Oak Harbor everyday. Belong to anyone here? One of them has the Fender badges sold exclusively on MM.net. and parks at Albertson's.

Anyhoo, if I did it right the pic's of the car and exhaust should be attached.

Later,
GT
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

RCSignals
08-02-2007, 03:20 PM
<table id="HB_Mail_Container" unselectable="on" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" height="100%" width="100%"><tbody><tr width="100%" unselectable="on" height="100%"><td id="HB_Focus_Element" unselectable="off" background="" height="250" valign="top" width="100%">Hi Emerald City Boys. After a 1 year hiatus without a Marauder I purchased another one. Yep, I bought Marks old ride (Screen name Mard). She's a real beaut with only 24k on the clock and a complete Kooks exhaust kit came with the car new in boxes in the trunk. Kudo's to Mark for taking such good care of the car and making me a deal. Badgeless grill has already been ordered.

I need to schedule an appointment with Brute Force to hear his exhaust again, as this will help determine if I want to install mine right away or not. Besides I want to drule on the supercharger. Also, I see two MM's in Oak Harbor everyday. Belong to anyone here? One of them has the Fender badges sold exclusively on MM.net. and parks at Albertson's.

Anyhoo, if I did it right the pic's of the car and exhaust should be attached.

Later,
GT
</td></tr><tr unselectable="on" hb_tag="1"><td style="font-size: 1pt;" unselectable="on" height="1">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Talk to Brute about who to contact for your upcoming S/C install.

Seattle needs another install party.

01 Interceptor
08-02-2007, 04:17 PM
Glad to hear that you're coming back to the collective. I agree with RC, we need to have another install party soon. Hopefully before the frost comes. :)

FordNut
08-02-2007, 05:20 PM
Glad you're back. Had to be tough being Marauder-less for that long.

BruteForce
08-02-2007, 05:21 PM
Welcome home. We saved a spot for you. Take a look at the meet we're getting together for this month (august 18). Maybe you can make it?

jgc61sr2002
08-02-2007, 05:51 PM
Congrats and welcome back.:D

carfixer
08-02-2007, 06:41 PM
Are you still... http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/1/1/9/0/Toaster1.jpg cough cough

Blue03
08-02-2007, 09:31 PM
Welcome back! Will you be able to make it to Kent on 8-18? It looks like there are 7 MM's signed up so far. Gonna be a mini MV West.:)

teamrope
08-02-2007, 10:01 PM
Welcome back! :banana:

Wagonmaster
08-03-2007, 07:27 AM
Yep, the wifey is driving the wheels off that critter!

Are you still... http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/1/1/9/0/Toaster1.jpg cough cough

Wagonmaster
08-03-2007, 07:32 AM
Looks like I'm off that weekend, so I dont see why not! Just make sure I'm not parked next to your car, cause then I wont win nuthin' :(

Welcome home. We saved a spot for you. Take a look at the meet we're getting together for this month (august 18). Maybe you can make it?

RCSignals
08-03-2007, 01:06 PM
wow, that will be at least 8 Marauders there then!

Ryans PI
08-06-2007, 08:40 PM
Welcome back

Blue03
08-08-2007, 01:06 AM
wow, that will be at least 8 Marauders there then!

At least 8?? Are you coming up Duncan? You know we have a spot for you as well.... ;)

Mard
08-18-2007, 06:12 PM
I guess it's so long for now. I'm glad I got chance to meet with you guys a couple times and I'll never forget the big bad MM. I'm sad to see it go, but I'm really glad to see it will go to good home with Garry. I got a note that he already installed the Kooks kit I never got around to. I may swing by the next meet...just to hear the music.

I'll keep an eye on the website....because who knows....maybe my old Z28 will be replaced by another MM one day.

See ya,
Mard

teamrope
08-18-2007, 06:47 PM
I guess it's so long for now. I'm glad I got chance to meet with you guys a couple times and I'll never forget the big bad MM. I'm sad to see it go, but I'm really glad to see it will go to good home with Garry. I got a note that he already installed the Kooks kit I never got around to. I may swing by the next meet...just to hear the music.

I'll keep an eye on the website....because who knows....maybe my old Z28 will be replaced by another MM one day.

See ya,
Mard

Don't be a stranger. There's always room for 1 more at the table, and room for a Z28 in the parking lot. :beer: