PDA

View Full Version : Kudos To ProCharger!!!

Marauderjack
08-03-2007, 01:35 PM
As many of you know I sent my P1-SC back to ProCharger on July 24th for a D&C with a projected turn around time of 2-3 weeks!!:( Shannon at PC called on the 27th and told me it was checked in and they would tear it down on Monday the 30th.:bows:

I called yesterday for an update and Shannon called back this AM and told me it shipped out yesterday and I will have it back on Monday!!!!:bows::D

WHAT SERVICE......AND TO TOP IT OFF.....NO CHARGE!!!!:bows:

He said it only needed seals and impeller balancing but they put new bearings in it anyway!!!;)

It went 64K miles and according to Shannon it would have kept going with noisy bearings but it was best to go ahead and freshen it up now......:cool4:

Thanks to ProCharger and FIT for a GREAT kit!!:beer:

Now I can "UN-WIMP" my car......boy is it S-L-O-W N/A!!!:argue:

Marauderjack:burnout:

KillJoy
08-03-2007, 01:45 PM
Congrats on the good service!!

Glad to hear that they didn't try to blame, and subsequently charge, you for the repair!!

:up:

:beer:

KillJoy

O's Fan Rich
08-03-2007, 03:32 PM
It's about time, Slowpoke....

MarauderTJA
08-03-2007, 03:47 PM
Great news Jack. Bet you'll be happy to get that bad boy bolted back on. I also found Procharger top notch when they upgraded my blower to a D1SC with F.I.T handling my blower. Just save your box...

NO more slow poke once she is up and running:banana:.

snowbird
08-03-2007, 05:16 PM
Great news. It's better to freshen it before it try to hurt itself up ! :2thumbs:

teamrope
08-03-2007, 05:48 PM
Jack,

As you remember I had that idler pully issue in May. It managed to limp from Oregon to Cali then to KC. F.I.T. called it in for me to go to the plant and pick it up in preson. Not only did they replace it for free, they gave me a 3 pack of S/C oil as well! :banana:

HwyCruiser
08-03-2007, 07:07 PM
Jack, it's good to hear that they took care of you.

Marauderjack
08-04-2007, 03:52 AM
Yeppers.....

Top notch service and if any of you ProCharger guys recall the extended warranty (3 years) was not available for our "Custom Application"!!:argue:

Mine was 8 months out of their 1 year warranty but they covered it anyway!!:bows:

I hope it still BLOWS when I get it back.......this S-L-O-W stuff sux!!??;):rolleyes::D

Marauderjack:cool4: