PDA

View Full Version : 4:30pm Mc donalds bellingham ma

offroadkarter
08-05-2007, 06:56 PM
My friend saw a marauder at this time and location today, and I know for a fact its a member here, so post up whoever you are :D

Raudermaster
08-05-2007, 08:40 PM
........IT WAS ME!!! Come on, he didn't tell you how loud my car was? You should have known that was me.

offroadkarter
08-05-2007, 09:12 PM
........IT WAS ME!!! Come on, he didn't tell you how loud my car was? You should have known that was me.

Oh i know im just seeing if you were awake :P

He said it sounded really awesome when you revved it, and i asked for pics, but since his phone is a piece, so next time you see him if you see him, smack him across the face for me :D

I only know how your car sounds from that youtube video you put up, just doesnt sound as good on youtube :(

If you see his red and silver truck at a stoplight i dare you to drag him:D

Raudermaster
08-06-2007, 09:03 AM
I asked if he had the 5.0 in it, only the 4.9 :(. It's ok though, those are respectable engines. A drag hmm? Eh, I'll give him about 5 cars until I start.

offroadkarter
08-06-2007, 10:38 AM
I asked if he had the 5.0 in it, only the 4.9 :(. It's ok though, those are respectable engines. A drag hmm? Eh, I'll give him about 5 cars until I start.

No i think it'd be funnier if you just blow by him :D

Yep only the 4.9L i think because it gets good gas mileage. I told him to swap a 5.4L in, but i doubt thats happening.

Raudermaster
08-06-2007, 11:56 AM
Just go all out and drop a Cobra motor in.

offroadkarter
08-06-2007, 01:14 PM
Just go all out and drop a Cobra motor in.

He's got no money for that, he's building a 4X4 mini buggy with a 550cc honda engine, and is saving for a lift kit.

I told him to sell that truck and find a nice marauder. Thats what i'd do :)

Raudermaster
08-06-2007, 05:06 PM
I told him to do the same thing. However, I hope he has some nice rims/tires to stuff under the wheel welds with a lift.

offroadkarter
08-06-2007, 09:30 PM
I told him to do the same thing. However, I hope he has some nice rims/tires to stuff under the wheel welds with a lift.

Only time will tell!