PDA

View Full Version : Maraudervile 5 - Raffle Winners!!

MM03MOK
08-06-2007, 08:36 PM
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/4/6/7/MV5_Art_25.jpg

Marauderville 5 Raffle Winners!
Congratulations to all!!
Thank you for your support!

Ken
08-06-2007, 09:01 PM
Thank You John for the Speakers, can't wait to install. And Thank you Dennis for another shirt and cap. I was wearing one of your shirts, as I walked behind I believe Breadfan during his interview. The reporter saw me later, and asked me to stand looking at a car, so they could get a shot of the "Your Honda sucks" :D But it musta been left on the cutting room floor.:rolleyes:

Ken

knine
08-07-2007, 05:06 AM
Sweet, just the thing I was wanting too. ProGuard. Awesome. (Of course I wanted a beach bunny also). Thanks to the vendors and all who participated. Sorry I couldn't go. Next year ! go cubs.

John Nero
08-07-2007, 10:24 AM
so how do get our prizes?

MM03MOK
08-07-2007, 11:02 AM
so how do get our prizes?
We're working on it. There's quite a bit to coordinate packaging and postage for lots and lots of items. Some will be sent directly from the donor, some shipped from the CAM team.

Mesencephalon
08-07-2007, 11:04 AM
WELL that makes up for not being able to go! Great GOOGLEY MOOGLEY :) Thanks to all the vendors for the awesome stuff. TIRES!! OIL!! a BRA!! I am blown away. I can't wait to see the hats & shirts & posters, etc. Let me know what I have to do / who to call / etc. I've never won anything before in raffle-style, this was a great , morale-improving surprise! :)
:banana2:

J-MAN
08-07-2007, 12:28 PM
Eibach springs!!! How did you know? Thank you Vendors and Supporters(not the athletic kind!):)

Blackened300a
08-07-2007, 02:23 PM
Big thanks to the vendors. I never win anything in raffles but my luck really changed when I walked away with a pair of pioneer speakers and a certificate for 4 BFG tires.
Even my contribution to the power adder raffle plus the money towards the vendor raffle wouldn't have covered the cost for the items I won.

Big Thanks again!!!

Bluerauder
08-07-2007, 04:38 PM
Big thanks to the vendors. ...

Big Thanks again!!!

+1 The list of prizes was impressive. Thanks to all our vendors here. :2thumbs:

Marauderman
08-07-2007, 05:07 PM
Great that everyone had fun and enjoyed their win....for those that did not....win that is.........well,,,,I am glad you enjoyed ....putting in towards a good thing....what.....BlueMM thinking I was gonna say some bad stuff..no...Actually...I was glad to see for a change some members enjoy some wins.....isn't that cool!!!

MarauderTJA
08-07-2007, 05:41 PM
Love the Eibach Marauder springs I won along with some other really cool goodies. Let me know what I need to do to get them shipped to my home.

tddpop
08-07-2007, 09:30 PM
Sweet!:banana:Eibach springs, a Reinhart shirt and a poster! I have been contemplating getting the springs for awhile. Now I can get some addco sway bars and do it all at once. Big thanks to MM.net, the vendors, and CAM! Hopefully I can make it to future Maraudervilles. I vote to hold one in Vegas!:beer:

hdwrenchtx
08-08-2007, 05:59 AM
. I vote to hold one in Vegas!:beer:

that would be great. I dont know if there are many members out there to do all the planning etc.

Blackened300a
08-08-2007, 06:04 AM
Most of our members are here on the east coast. Vegas wouldnt work for the majority even though I love vegas

tddpop
08-08-2007, 06:34 AM
Most of our members are here on the east coast. Vegas wouldnt work for the majority even though I love vegas

Ya I know, just wishful thinking. I almost made it to MV5, I have family all over the Frederick, MD area. We vacation in NH every year in July, and we were going to tack on MV5 at the end of the vacation, but I didn't have enough time off of work to do it. Maybe next year.:alone:

Motorhead350
08-09-2007, 10:56 AM
I made the delivery to Mike for the stuff he won. I also got more goodies from him, but I wish I got the Edelbrock jacket! :D

MM03MOK
08-09-2007, 11:28 AM
I made the delivery to Mike for the stuff he won. I also got more goodies from him, but I wish I got the Edelbrock jacket! :D
You did get an Edelbrock t-shirt and ball cap, though! :D

Zack
08-09-2007, 11:34 AM
John Nero, I just ordered your grills today.

Motorhead350
08-09-2007, 11:36 AM
You did get an Edelbrock t-shirt and ball cap, though! :D

Yes I did thank you very much! :)

Ken
08-09-2007, 11:52 AM
I made the delivery to Mike for the stuff he won. I also got more goodies from him, but I wish I got the Edelbrock jacket! :DBigDogJim said to call it freight charges! :D

Ken

Motorhead350
08-09-2007, 01:37 PM
Mike is a good guy so he gets free delivery. ;)

Cougar_Marauder
08-09-2007, 08:47 PM
Oh snap! Wow. Thanks everybody! I was having a real crummy day untill I logged on, woohoo. :banana2: Hope I can make it to the next one too, it really looked like a good time. Thanks again!

Mesencephalon
08-13-2007, 06:01 AM
Hey any idea when someone's going to give us some Info on when we can expect this stuff (and our Goody Bags) to show up, if we have to pay some shipping charges, etc.? I don't mean to be impatient, but I am going to be in and out of the state for the next few weeks and would like to target being here when the box shows up ... if there's someone I need to call or something let me know! Thanks!! :)

MM03MOK
08-13-2007, 06:34 AM
Hey any idea when someone's going to give us some Info on when we can expect this stuff (and our Goody Bags) to show up, if we have to pay some shipping charges, etc.? I don't mean to be impatient, but I am going to be in and out of the state for the next few weeks and would like to target being here when the box shows up ... if there's someone I need to call or something let me know! Thanks!! :)
Shaun/MyTMerc packaged up many prizes and shipped them Saturday. He's now on the road for two weeks, so if you don't get something this week, it'll be a couple of weeks. MV5 is paying for shipping. Some items are being shipped directly from the Donor to the winners.

Mesencephalon
08-13-2007, 04:45 PM
Shaun/MyTMerc packaged up many prizes and shipped them Saturday. He's now on the road for two weeks, so if you don't get something this week, it'll be a couple of weeks. MV5 is paying for shipping. Some items are being shipped directly from the Donor to the winners.

Okeydokey! Thanks very much!

MyTMerc
08-26-2007, 04:20 PM
Hi folks,
I just wanted to thank all the raffle winners for your patience. I've been on the road almost everyday since the event. The prizes that I have to send out are boxed up as Mary mentioned. I addressed them, and taped them all for shipping this weekend so they can hit the post office in the morning.

Some items will be sent directly from the vendors. If you have any questions before or after you get your box of prizes, just PM me and I'll get back with you ASAP.

js3te62v
08-31-2007, 10:13 AM
HI Shaun,

Just got my box with goodies! All I need to do is to send for my springs! Thanks again sending me the items! A BIG THANKS to all the supporting VENDORS!

knine
09-11-2007, 02:36 PM
A BIG :thanks: to Dennis for the Pro-guard I won in the raffel. Got it today, going on tonight. Thanks again, E.

Cougar_Marauder
09-20-2007, 02:14 PM
Hi all,
First I wanna say thanks again. I just got my oil the other day and plan on getting a trans cooler from Art Carr in the near future. I just wanted to check on the items I won from Innovative Interceptors (valve caps,bibs, & key chain). Just want to make sure they weren't forgotten. ;)

Thanks

hdwrenchtx
09-20-2007, 08:09 PM
Hi all,
First I wanna say thanks again. I just got my oil the other day and plan on getting a trans cooler from Art Carr in the near future. I just wanted to check on the items I won from Innovative Interceptors (valve caps,bibs, & key chain). Just want to make sure they weren't forgotten. ;)

Thanks

If you want I can send you a $25 gift cert for Art Carr (if you spend over $100) and a "MANS" t-shirt size Adult Small. you pay shipping.

Cougar_Marauder
09-21-2007, 11:57 PM
Thanks for the offer, is the $25 gift certificate good if used with other certificates?

MM03MOK
09-22-2007, 03:59 AM
Thanks for the offer, is the $25 gift certificate good if used with other certificates?
Only Art Carr can tell you that.