PDA

View Full Version : Chicagoland Meet

Jay Stark
07-14-2003, 09:28 AM
Although I was late in getting there, due to kids things, it was fun to see the cars & faces. In todays world it is important to meet and make new friends that have something fun in common to talk about and generally BS without the everyday BS! It was worth the drive. More people ought to try it.

Yes Mac, I did laugh as "the pack" passed up the traffic stop at the shoulder! I wished I had gone W/B on I55. It did look good actually it looked intimadating. Instead I opted to go visit an friend who does not live to far from the "ole cluck bucket". (not home).

Just think of the fun an organized road trip would be.............
Any additional pix to appear?

Jay

jrzygrl
07-14-2003, 09:34 AM
Jay, it was good to meet you. I felt a bit bad, when we all pulled away, after you drove all that way. Next time......

Zack
07-14-2003, 12:04 PM
It was a pleasure meeting everyone Sunday. I was shocked at the overwhelming enthusiasm from everyone. And so everyone knows, feel free to contact me about anything relating to my car. I have made a lot of customizations I dont hold the copywright to...if you get my drift. I am constantly coming up with new ideas and anyone is welcome to them. I look forward to our next meet. Im really upset we didnt have a burnout contest, now that I hold a copywright to!!

schuvwj
07-14-2003, 02:13 PM
Here are some pics of our July 13th Chicago Windy City Marauders' Club get together!

http://www.mercurygallery.net/mmnet/showgallery.php?cat=3005&ppuser=471

jrzygrl
07-14-2003, 02:26 PM
Excellent pics Bill...I knew someone else had better pics than I did! Notice the glass like shine on the hood of that blue car!!