PDA

View Full Version : New 2004 DTR For Sale

1 Bad Merc
08-09-2007, 02:03 PM
HI Everyone,

Just lost my storage and one of my Marauders has to go....so I have decided to sell my 04' DTR with 340 miles listed on the odometer. NO, this is not a misprint! I am the original owner and purchased this car new from Capital Lincoln Mercury in Matteson, IL. This is a brand new car and comes fully loaded with the following additions:

1. Factory Moonroof
2. Color coded spoiler added
3. Trunk organizer
4. Ashtray :)
5. A set of Wes's chrome delete tips (new in box-not installed)
6. A set of fender Marauder flags -added to the car
7. Trunk kit from Car Motorsports -installed on trunk lid
8. SS Chrome inserts installed on rear bumper
9. 5 year/75,000 mile Ford extended warranty

This car has been stored since new and has never seen snow or rain. Still has the rubber nubs on the tires!

I am sorry I dont have pics up yet as my camera isnt working but everyone here knows what a DTR looks like. I will try to remedy this situation later this week. If you are looking for a Marauder and couldnt buy it brand new, now is your time! This car is located in the southern suburbs of Chicago.

I am asking $25,000 for this car. I dont really want to sell it :bigcry: but I cant store it anymore. I would really like to sell it to someone on this site that I know will take care of it so that is why I am listing it here first instead of Ebay or Auto Times. Pls. PM me if you are interested or call me at 708-704-8772.

Thanks

Brad

Zack
08-09-2007, 02:07 PM
Brad, you have 2??????
Jeez, good luck, thats a steal!

Ill list it on Ebay for a commission!

1 Bad Merc
08-09-2007, 02:11 PM
Thanks ZacK! I think I told you I had DTR in storage. I am going to keep my 03' Silver one that you helped me on as my wife likes the color better. Pls. feel free to buy it and relist it!

Brad

Mrs.MuscleMerc
08-09-2007, 05:19 PM
That is an amazing deal! This one won't last long!

larryo340
08-09-2007, 08:26 PM
It should be a museum piece with that mileage.
...perfect number for odometer to stop if I don't say so myself.

OneBADLsE
08-09-2007, 08:31 PM
PM sent................

1 Bad Merc
08-10-2007, 08:43 AM
OneBadlse,

PM Returned.

Thanks
Brad

ckadiddle
08-10-2007, 08:48 AM
Crapcrapcrapcrapcrap....why do all of you constantly taunt me with these things when my finances are in the toilet???????

KillJoy
08-10-2007, 08:51 AM
Wow......sorry for the loss on your investment.....

Goog luck on it's sale.

:up:

KillJoy

OneBADLsE
08-10-2007, 12:25 PM
Whats a trunk kit?? And what do the MM flags look like?

1 Bad Merc
08-10-2007, 05:16 PM
Yeah, I know I am taking a hit on the investment side of things but I really want it to go to someone on this site that will appreciate it. I could easily list it on Ebay or Auto trader for more money but then it would probably end up with 22's on it!

Lenny, to answer your question, a year or two ago their where some people on this site that made up some special Marauder Fender badges that go on the front fenders. These were modeled after the old 60's style Marauder fender flag badges that I always thought looked cool. Back in the 60's, I believe, most cars had these type of badges to denote special engines or models.The trunk kit I was referring to is basically just a piece that fits under the trunk lid. It is gray and has the Marauder name and checker flag sewn into it. I think it dresses up the trunk lid nicely and complements the rest of the trunk interior.

Rgds

Brad

jgc61sr2002
08-10-2007, 05:38 PM
Brad - Sorry it has to go. :( Good luck with the sale.:D
That's one fine Marauder.:up:

OneBADLsE
08-12-2007, 07:25 PM
Follow up PM SENT

OneBADLsE
08-12-2007, 07:42 PM
It should be a museum piece with that mileage.
...perfect number for odometer to stop if I don't say so myself.

LOL. That reminds me....

d_tyme
08-14-2007, 10:21 AM
Man, sure sounds good....

Zack
08-14-2007, 10:45 AM
Im pretty sure it sold already

Peter
08-14-2007, 04:03 PM
Tried calling you more then 10 times, is the Marauder still available?

OneBADLsE
08-14-2007, 08:32 PM
never returned my pm's....

larryo340
08-14-2007, 08:34 PM
never returned my pm's....
:mad: Not good, at least he should let you know what's going on.

MarauderKnights
08-15-2007, 06:08 PM
Is it still for sale?

RCSignals
08-15-2007, 11:13 PM

Did you buy it?

OneBADLsE
08-16-2007, 06:48 AM

Yep , should have picked up on that sooner. How's the new DTR ;)

OneBADLsE
08-16-2007, 06:48 AM
:mad: Not good, at least he should let you know what's going on.

See previous post. If anything, it went to a great MM owner who knows the car.

Zack
08-16-2007, 07:21 AM
Are you kidding, Its red and its not at my stable.
I do know who bought it though!

OneBADLsE
08-16-2007, 07:32 AM
Are you kidding, Its red and its not at my stable.
I do know who bought it though!

The milage is a decent tradeoff... :flamer:

The new owner will come forward soon though...You cant keep a secret like that forever. It eats ya up inside ;)

pantheroc
08-16-2007, 09:39 AM
It was MAC!.....J/K, was it a Buckeye?

1 Bad Merc
08-20-2007, 10:13 PM
Hi Everyone,

Just got back into town from traveling this past week and just checked out the car sale thread I had posted. To answer everyone's questions please be advised I have accepted an offer on the car. I am awaiting final delivery notification from this party. It is a fellow member on this site so it's going to a good home.

As for the problems some of you had getting ahold of me -my apologies. I travel alot for work and I am usually gone two to three weeks during a month which is why I left my phone # on the earlier thread (which has voicemail that I check every day) as I am not home alot nor do I have alot of time to check my personal emails or the Marauder website. Peter please be advised I have checked my voicemails on a daily basis and for some reason did not receive your phone calls. This is pretty strange as I have received other phone calls on that same number, from members of this site, asking me questions about the car. I am very punctual about returning phone calls so I am not sure what happened in this case.

oneBADlse-I did receive some (I believe 3) pm's from you but when I opened them up their was no message listed in them. I honestly thought either you had sent them to me in error or their was some type of glitch that kept sending me the same message. I have copies of them and will forward to you so you can see what I am talking about. I would have answered them right away if I had seen a message in them and I would never not intentially return your pm's. I am very sorry if you thought I was ignoring you as that was not the case nor my intention.

Rgds

Brad

offroadkarter
08-20-2007, 10:39 PM
Good luck with the sale, DTR is my new favorite color, if you were closer i'd love a 340 mile car :D

1 Bad Merc
08-20-2007, 10:52 PM
Thanks. That's a heck of a nice looking car you just bought! I am sure you are going to enjoy it!:beer:

I like the DTR's alot too but the wife wanted to keep the Silver one. Oh well...at least I get to keep one Marauder! :banana:

Rgds

Brad

offroadkarter
08-21-2007, 12:51 AM
Oh well...at least I get to keep one Marauder! :banana:

Rgds

Brad

Exactly, its better than having to sell both. If you sold both you'd have to buy another :D