PDA

View Full Version : mass pike, I-90 E, DTR

Rocknthehawk
08-12-2007, 05:31 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v199/rocknthehawk/0812071850.jpg

Let's see if you see this...i was in my thunderbolt...honked and yelled. You said your dtr had 40K miles, and you loved it. No rear badge. Also said you've been on mm.net before. thank god for traffic....otherwise i would have just drooled instead of yelling across traffic to you.

ozziewynot
09-12-2007, 06:32 PM
I was thinking that the "spotting section " of this site was kind of hokey . Then my opinion changed , of course , when you mentioned my car and even included a picture ! You're a funny guy . I'm pumped , Thanks !!

Carl

airborne_mp84
09-12-2007, 06:42 PM
good stuff..lol

Rocknthehawk
09-12-2007, 07:20 PM
I was thinking that the "spotting section " of this site was kind of hokey . Then my opinion changed , of course , when you mentioned my car and even included a picture ! You're a funny guy . I'm pumped , Thanks !!

Carl

Haha! i thought this would have died and i never would have heard from you. I'm in love with the dtr. my girlfriend in the passenger seat thought i was nuts for yelling across traffic to you. I was pumped to get a picture!

I mentioned my brother having a marauder...his name on here is hot-rauder. i've got an older brother with a marauder also. good stuff!

ozziewynot
09-12-2007, 09:08 PM
A comment on your photography-Great picture ! I think it's called the rule of thirds or something . The more I look at it , the more professional it gets - and while driving , no less . I purchased my car from Clark & White in Newton . Being a high end dealer , they tend to purchase their cars fully loaded .I yearned for it ever since they announced it's coming but couldn't quite do it until the day I saw it in red with the long awaited sun roof on the showroom floor.
A big birthday was coming up and I went for broke . Not one regret .
Shortly after , a guy approached me saying he had been looking for one but couldn't find one . I told him C&W had two . Three years later I ran into him again and he had purchased the silver one which was now clocking over 70,000 miles . He is from South of Boston . Is L.C. your other brother or is there just a lot of Marauders around here . Carl

Rocknthehawk
09-12-2007, 10:16 PM
the sunroof does it for me....oh boy

there are a lot of marauder's around here. i don't think my other brother is on these forums though.

that picture was to send to my twin brother. it was from my cell phone!

with all these marauder around, you think we could get them together...

Raudermaster
09-14-2007, 07:04 PM
All you guys will have to come up when I get my S/C install going.