PDA

View Full Version : I'm in the center of it all!

ex00p71
08-21-2007, 12:33 AM
Sunday

One DTR at 63rd and Main in Downers Grove

One Black at 55th and Dunham in DG

One Silver headed south on 355 near Schaumburg

Saturday

One Black headed West on Ogden ave.

Monday

Black one parked in a parking lot off Ogden ave.

Silver one at 63rd and Fairview

I'm starting to think I live in the center of the Marauder universe, it's not uncommon to see two or three a day.

offroadkarter
08-21-2007, 12:48 AM
If you'd just seen a blue you woulda seen all the colors in just 1 day :D

Since you didnt, your only in the corner of the universe. I see 2 everyday going to school, a SB at a Mercedes dealership parking lot and a black at a limo place not being used as a limo.

1of327
08-21-2007, 07:39 AM
Sunday

One DTR at 63rd and Main in Downers Grove

One Black at 55th and Dunham in DG

One Silver headed south on 355 near Schaumburg

Saturday

One Black headed West on Ogden ave.

Monday

Black one parked in a parking lot off Ogden ave.

Silver one at 63rd and Fairview

I'm starting to think I live in the center of the Marauder universe, it's not uncommon to see two or three a day.

Where is this place of which you speak?

rvaldez1
08-21-2007, 10:16 AM
Where is this place of which you speak?

NW and SW suburbs of Chicago. There are a ton over here.

ChiTownMaraud3r
08-21-2007, 10:56 AM
Yeah there are tons over here, I've seen every color roaming the streets (not members either). Some people have never seen a blue or dtr in person, and we got everything here. I even saw a Blue on matching blue 22s, looked pretty good actually.

Lou
08-23-2007, 04:50 AM
The Black MM at 55th & Dunham was probably me although there's another one that lives close who does not drop in here much. I live in Downers Grove and am around 63/Main or 55th and Dunham all the time.

Where are you located?

knine
08-23-2007, 05:10 AM
Funny, there's 3 BLUE members on here in the Chi town area. All 3 were in Orland in July......or was it June, all I remember is that Zack picked the one day Outback was closed :bigcry:.

Wags
08-23-2007, 05:10 AM
One of the black ones is probably me. I live right off of Maple in Lisle. There is another one a few blocks from me, and one a few doors down from one of the garages I rent. That guy is ~80+ yrs old. He always has had nice old cars, and he got the Marauder yrs. ago. I have never seen it leave the garage. It has to have very few miles on it.

Wags