PDA

View Full Version : Second MM spotted in one day

VAmarauder03
08-22-2007, 10:45 PM
I went to the track tonight and as im pulling in i see a black MM click off a 7.7X 1/8mile pass:eek::burnout: thats the second MM i have seen today...must be a lucky day:P

Bluerauder
08-23-2007, 04:18 AM
I went to the track tonight and as im pulling in i see a black MM click off a 7.7X 1/8mile pass:eek::burnout: thats the second MM i have seen today...must be a lucky day:P
My guess is that it was Trilogy #140 (or maybe #78). Temps have been pretty good the last couple days and humidity has been down. He's touching the 11.9x-12.0x barrier. :up:

High-C
08-23-2007, 06:51 AM

What track were you at? Old Dominion? - C

devo59
08-23-2007, 08:26 AM
i just move to this area of the state that is oh, how do you say, the sticks. i seen 2 other mm's in the area. i think this place is called clay,mi...

VAmarauder03
08-23-2007, 08:56 AM
nope it wasnt #140 (thats merc's car i believe?) it was an older gentleman but it was a trilogy package, he said he wasnt on this site but all his freinds were....and then i just spotted yet again another marauder...a DTR MM just pulled into my work.:D thats three in two days, im on a roll

VAmarauder03
08-23-2007, 08:59 AM
yep i was at good ole old dominon in manassas or as i like to call it the spinassas....maybe just me but ive had traction issues there with all my cars compared to summerduck

merc
08-23-2007, 09:51 AM
Yep that was Sherman and Chris you meet at Man*******. I have seen his car dip in the 7.5 range in the 1/8, but he is running alot more boost. It will be a couple more months tell I have my new engine ready and lower pulley. Then I will be able to give him a run for the money. Until then, I get to read his rear plates.

VAmarauder03
08-23-2007, 08:42 PM
yea hes definately a cool guy to hang with and chris(the thunderbird i beleive?) knows two of my buddies i used to work with one ofthem runs the nmra pure street class and the other bracket races...i ran shermans old DTR one in my cobra once there and was door to door for a little bit but he started pulling towards the end...that thing is crazy fast...along with yours merc...man i need a blower:alone:gears go in on saturday, then im ordering a jlt this coming wednesday then the following wednesday comes a tune hopefully. im trying to see how much i pick up with each mod. Although with a change of spark plugs and shifting the gears on my own i picked up three tenths compared to the first time i went to the track...i thin weather had a small factor too

shami02
08-28-2007, 06:23 PM
Where was the DTR spotted? think it may have been me..........

VAmarauder03
08-29-2007, 02:08 PM
I saw the DTR one at the battlefield ford dealer in manassas...then in the past two days ive seen what im assuming to be the same car at the same light. ive seen the same black MM at the intersection of Dale Boulivard and Hoadly RD in the early monring, on tuesday i saw it around 7:40 am and today i saw it around 8:10 or 8:15 give or take a few.