PDA

View Full Version : DC Area Car Shows

n00bkiller944
08-23-2007, 05:37 PM
Anyone know of any coming up or anything I would love to bring the taxi and see all of your guys marauders!

Bluerauder
08-23-2007, 06:53 PM
Anyone know of any coming up or anything I would love to bring the taxi and see all of your guys marauders!
Not sure what you mean by the DC area .... that's a pretty big chunk of real estate. Where are you located?

Prince William Cruisers puts on a big show in September (250 cars or so). Last year was at Cowles Ford in Woodbridge, VA (PW Parkway and Minnieville Road). Had 3 MMs there last year. Don't see anything on their site about a fall show this year >>>> http://www.princewilliamcruisers.bizl and.com/webpage/shows/shows.html

UPS Car Show in Laurel, MD is in the October timeframe. Last year that drew 1500+ cars and we walked with 3 trophies in three different classes. OCT 14th The UPS Car Show will be held at 14841 Sweitzer Ln in Laurel MD. For more information email lanham_20716@yahoo.com

The Annual Labor Day car show in Clifton, VA is on 3 September this year >>>> http://www.customcruisersnova.com/

Every Friday nite beginning at 6-9 PM is an informal 25-30 car gathering of PW Cruisers at Glory Days Grill in Dale City (near Lowe's at Minnieville Road and Smoketown Road).

Every Saturday afternoon beginning around 4 PM there is a gathering of cars (about 50-75) at the Burger King in Mannassas (Route 28 and Route 234 by-pass).

Post up and we'll see if some of the MM gang can make it. I'd love to see that taxi up close.

n00bkiller944
08-23-2007, 07:30 PM
i live in Northern Va like 5 min from DC and the taxi isnt a huge fan of long highway trips sooooo... lol

offroadkarter
08-23-2007, 07:57 PM
i live in Northern Va like 5 min from DC and the taxi isnt a huge fan of long highway trips sooooo... lol

It should be, its a taxi! Its supposed to run all day. I think its fake :P

Bluerauder
08-23-2007, 08:08 PM
Ain't nothin' in Northern Virginia that's 5 minutes from DC. Do you know where Manassas, Woodbridge, Dale City or Clifton is? Laurel, MD might be a little farther. :rolleyes: Anyway, I gave you several options. Thanks for the info. ;)

n00bkiller944
08-23-2007, 08:43 PM
^^^Yeah man Woodbridge Manassas and Dale City are the closest and yeah man thanks a lot for the info i will tell you if i can make it to any of these and i cant wait to see the famous bluerauder MM