PDA

View Full Version : OEM Exhaust

DMark
08-23-2007, 08:28 PM
Looking for a complete Marauder OEM exhaust from the CATS back.

Thanks!

Wagonmaster
08-23-2007, 09:22 PM
Looking for a complete Marauder OEM exhaust from the CATS back.

Thanks!

I have it all. PM me for details and price.

GT

DMark
08-23-2007, 09:49 PM
I have it all. PM me for details and price.GT
PM to ya! ;)

DMark
08-24-2007, 01:12 PM
Still looking.

I need the H-Pipe, Mufflers, Tailpipes, & Tips.

Anybody know of any shops that might have some "takeoffs" lying around?

Thanks,

KillJoy
08-24-2007, 01:20 PM
Unless you already have a set of MM Exhaust Manifolds...you MAY need them as well ;)

KillJoy

DMark
08-24-2007, 08:09 PM
KillJoy,

I want to put this exhaust on a 05 C-Vic Sport that is my daily driver.

I need something with a little bit of "tone." Since the C-Vic's stock duals is so quite and the car doesn't have a tach - - - I sometimes can't tell if the dang engine is even running. I want just enough exhaust note to know that I started it and when I give it the gas. The rest of the time I want no noise..., I have other "loud toys" to play with. ;)

Maybe all I need is the stock Marauder mufflers, tailpipes & tips and use my current H-Pipe.

DJCV
08-25-2007, 03:26 AM
I wanted the same 'tone' to my Sport and, on the advice of another board member, simply swapped out my stock mufflers for 14" Dynomax Super Turbos. Far deeper in tone than stock, but not much louder at all and quite mild when cruising---almost no difference from stock at speed.

I initially decided to leave my stock resonators in place, but if you remove them, I imagine it might sound 'somewhat similar' to the OEM MM exhaust in terms of volume level. (Of course, we're dealing with 2V and not 4V, so having exhaust sound identical to the MM won't happen.)

Good luck with whatever you choose.

DMark
08-25-2007, 08:55 PM
..... swapped out my stock mufflers for 14" Dynomax Super Turbos..... initially decided to leave my stock resonators in place.....
We're runnning Dynomax Super Turbos on one of my Kid's cars. I hadn't tought about checking those out for the C-Vic.

Have you removed your resonators? Any drone?

Thanks,

DMark
08-25-2007, 09:08 PM
.... (Of course, we're dealing with 2V and not 4V, so having exhaust sound identical to the MM won't happen.)....
BTW - - - One of my "loud toys" gives me that 4 Cam 32 Valve sound. ;)

http://i13.tinypic.com/6cy6o1g.jpg

DJCV
08-26-2007, 05:18 AM
We're runnning Dynomax Super Turbos on one of my Kid's cars. I hadn't tought about checking those out for the C-Vic.

Have you removed your resonators? Any drone?

Thanks,

Almost completely drone-free with the stock resonators still in place. I've been hemming & hawing about getting rid of the resonators because some claim they can deepen, rather than lessen, the drone. Though I'd like more volume to the EXTERIOR exhaust note, I definitely do not want interior drone. (I'm a family man with two young kids!)

magindat
08-27-2007, 04:56 AM
PM Blackmobile. He had a complete setup. Don't know if he sold it yet.

DMark
08-27-2007, 07:46 AM
PM Blackmobile. He had a complete setup. Don't know if he sold it yet.
Its Gone. :(

Still Looking.........