PDA

View Full Version : Who is Lidio?

SWOOSH
08-27-2007, 04:55 AM
Who is Lidio, and why is he the best? Would it be worth the drive to Detroit for some 4.10's and a tune, or can that be done right the first time in the MD area???:confused:

oldekid
08-27-2007, 05:01 AM
Alternative Auto Performance, one of our vendors.

MarauderMark
08-27-2007, 05:27 AM
Who is Lidio, and why is he the best? Would it be worth the drive to Detroit for some 4.10's and a tune, or can that be done right the first time in the MD area???:confused:

As far as i'm concerned no one in pa , md and del can do nothing for these cars. so yes Lidio is da man.

Bradley G
08-27-2007, 05:41 AM
He(Lidio) can send you a tuner via mail. If you want your car dyno tuned by him,you will have to drive there. A good mechanic should be sufficient to install the gears. I prefer his tune , by the transmission behavior.

KillJoy
08-27-2007, 06:20 AM

Look HERE (http://www.alternativeauto.com/history/history_main.html). It answers everything you have asked.

KillJoy

DEFYANT
08-27-2007, 06:39 AM
I've been out there three times. Twice to have him work on my car and once just to visit. Was it worth it? Every mile! I am going back next August weather I need work or not! :D

BTW, I am in N/E Maryland.

2ndMDRebel
08-27-2007, 12:23 PM
Swoosh, I had work done at Lidio's shop last November and after that experience I will not have anyone but them touch my car for performance work. Period. They are well worth the drive, its about 550 miles for me from just south of Baltimore but its easy highway travel. Heck, I drove out there one weekend just to hang out at the Trilogy open house! His work is top notch and he is a true professional and his knowledge of these vehicle is unsurpassed. I don't know of anyone who has come away from his shop less than completely satisfied.

FastMerc
08-27-2007, 12:27 PM
2 of us are heading up there next month for gears and new dyno tunes,all in one shot best way to go! :D

O's Fan Rich
08-27-2007, 01:54 PM
Sheesh, Man... you didn't see this?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=CDJlzq-Bbxs

I told you.... I told you!!!

carfixer
08-27-2007, 04:51 PM
Sheesh, Man... you didn't see this?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=CDJlzq-Bbxs

I told you.... I told you!!!

Rich, I can't stop playing it... over and over and over.

O's Fan Rich
08-27-2007, 05:05 PM
Rich, I can't stop playing it... over and over and over.

Those tailpipes and delete tips are just grand!!!

You should see the necks snapping around when I stand on it. I'm gonna have to get a chiropractor to sponsor me!!:D:D:D

Whose Lidio?
The guy who'll make your car run right.... that's who!

jdando
08-27-2007, 05:07 PM
Lidio is the man!:bows:

From the Alternative Auto website
http://www.alternativeauto.com/images/lidio_at_screen_02.jpg

Next year I hope to drop in for a 3.0 pulley and tune.

jeremy in minnesota

mrjones
08-27-2007, 07:08 PM
Dayum. Please tell me what has been done to the exhaust. I love that sound. That's the best sound on any car video I've seen on the net.

SlkMerc
08-27-2007, 10:05 PM
I bought an Xcal from Mr. Long and had Lidio redo some tunes for me. I love the results and I have 3 to choose from.

Let's not forget he's Paisan too!

ctrlraven
08-27-2007, 10:05 PM
Swoosh, I had work done at Lidio's shop last November and after that experience I will not have anyone but them touch my car for performance work. Period. They are well worth the drive, its about 550 miles for me from just south of Baltimore but its easy highway travel. Heck, I drove out there one weekend just to hang out at the Trilogy open house! His work is top notch and he is a true professional and his knowledge of these vehicle is unsurpassed. I don't know of anyone who has come away from his shop less than completely satisfied.

Seeing your car run on the track before and after you went to Lidio, it was like night and day.

O's Fan Rich
08-28-2007, 04:51 AM
Dayum. Please tell me what has been done to the exhaust. I love that sound. That's the best sound on any car video I've seen on the net.

Stainless works headers Jet hot coated
Magnaflow 3" cats
H-pipe
2 1/2 exhaust to 18" magnaflow mufflers by Mervines Exhaust, a local shop in Reading PA
Grand Muffler mandrel bent tailpipes
Megs resonator delete tips, stock size.
All fed by Trilogy #132 and tuned by Lidio... what you see on the video was from 8/16/07 the 2nd time he tuned my car.
I went up last year with a part throttle ping and 21 mpg hwy, I left with no ping at all, more power and grunt and 23mpg hwy.

merc6
09-05-2007, 07:06 PM
Seeing your car run on the track before and after you went to Lidio, it was like night and day.
:stupid: Basicly what he said. Wish I was blessed like that.

Glenn
09-05-2007, 07:37 PM
See the attached video to see Lidio's new shop.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/56ff3652-4923-411a-b41a-999c000f8c38.htm

Glenn

merc6
09-05-2007, 07:50 PM
:( vid blocked till I get home in a few days...