PDA

View Full Version : Reload this Page MM sighted & carded inTampa at Thompson Cigar

fastblackmerc
08-28-2007, 08:03 PM
Dateline: Monday 08/27/2007 - Tampa, Fl.

In Tampa on business, stop at one of my favorite places, Thompson Cigar on Hanger Court, pulling out and a black MM passes me (I in a white Lincoln rental).
Turned around and carded him.

Later that night, just finished dinner at Crabby Bill's and I see another black MM (maybe the same one) in the parking lot.

Anyone here?

Since you appear to work at Thompson you can be my new bestest friend! :D

JMan
08-29-2007, 04:58 AM
Dateline: Monday 08/27/2007 - Tampa, Fl.

In Tampa on business, stop at one of my favorite places, Thompson Cigar on Hanger Court, pulling out and a black MM passes me (I in a white Lincoln rental).
Turned around and carded him.

Later that night, just finished dinner at Crabby Bill's and I see another black MM (maybe the same one) in the parking lot.

Anyone here?

Since you appear to work at Thompson you can be my new bestest friend! :D

Schweeett!
I have a very good friend that used to work at Thompson's! Got to burn lots of stogies I'd have never bought otherwise! I'll have to check it out next time I'm over that way!

If you'd like to do lunch next time you're down here, PM me in advance and we'll do so!

J

fastblackmerc
08-29-2007, 05:20 AM
Schweeett!
I have a very good friend that used to work at Thompson's! Got to burn lots of stogies I'd have never bought otherwise! I'll have to check it out next time I'm over that way!

If you'd like to do lunch next time you're down here, PM me in advance and we'll do so!

J

Will let you know next time I'm down here.