PDA

View Full Version : Procharger Marauder for Sale 18K miles

tmac1337
08-31-2007, 10:54 AM
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

For the right price, I am considering selling my fast 03 475 RWHP 430 RWTQ MM. It has 18K miles on it, fantastic garage queen kept condition.

Reason for sale, I have 5 cars, jetskis, boat, and a motorcycle to play with. I just don't spend the time driving it! It's been fun modding the car and hanging out with the guys, but for the right price someone else can enjoy the car. If not, I'll keep it under wraps in the garage and enjoy it when I can.

The car runs great and is perfectly tuned by Scott Beer in Florida. Never been in a wreck, no dents or dings. Pristine interior.

The following upgrades have been added:

Forged-Built motor by Al Papitto, Boss330 Racing. I fractured one piston w/ bad gas, instead of just replacing, had it built Manley Rods/CP Pistons!
60 Lb fuel injectors.
Procharger FIT Kit P1SC w/ 260 & 270 pullies, ceramic coated tubing, custom air box, boost guage.
Cobra Manifolds, X Pipe & High flow cats, Ford Racing Dual Mode Mufflers.
Dynotech composite Drive Shaft.
Drive Shaft Loop.
Detroit TruTrac Posi Unit.
31 Spline Axles.
Stud & Girdle Kit.
Reinhart-Art Carr Transmission 2 upgrade.
PI 3000 Stall TQ Converter.
New Gatorback Belt.
NGK TR6 Plugs.
Mezerie electric Water Pump.
KB Boost-A-Pump.
Twin GT-40 Fuel Pumps w/ harness.
Upgraded fuel wiring kit.
Upgraded Fuel Pump Driver Module in trunk.
Sound matting in rear.
Upgraded speakers w/ tweeters.
KVR Brakes w/ stainless lines.
Transmission Cooler.
Rear engine Cooling Kit.
Polished upper intake.
Custom Belt Tensioner Bracket by Scott Beer.
New Sears Die Hard Battery.
Ford Racing 4:10 gears.
Metco Control Arms.
Addco Front and Rear Sway Bars.
Granatelli Plug Connectors.
Moroso Catch Can Kit.
Diablosport Predator & Mafia.
KDW2 Tires.
Alarm.
Window tints all around.

The car has not been beat on, one owner, never smoked in. Only been 2 the track twice with it. 3 runs N/Aed at Bradenton. 3 Runs with the Procharger and all I did was sit at the tree and spin my tires as I don't have any experience dragging. You want to drag, buy it, have at it.

The F.I.T. Procharger makes great power! The rear end has been built to take it, the fuel system built to deliver it. The engine build is top of the line by Al Papitto, Boss330 Racing, in Vero Beach FL. All critical areas of the car have been upgraded for a reliable fast ride. If the blower ever needs looking at, just unbolt it, pack it in the foam container, and ship it to Procharger for a quick turnaround.

Asking $27,500.00. Add up that parts list, my loss your gain. Don't bother PMing me with low offers, I won't even entertain them beyond the time it takes me to delete them. I don't need the money or the garage space so if the price is not right, the car will continue to be a garage queen in my garage and some of you guys will continue to read my great posts for a few more years.

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa81/tmac1337/100_0482.jpg

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa81/tmac1337/100_0429.jpg

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa81/tmac1337/IMG_9676.jpg

Cobra25
08-31-2007, 11:56 AM
This Marauder is one of a very few in show room cond. and is worth every cent he wants. His Motor Purr's like a kitten, He bought it new and has been in his Garage since. He put alot of money in it and it is a very impressive car. If I had a place to put it I'd buy it my self.

OneBADLsE
08-31-2007, 12:36 PM
Just as an FYI for future refereance, what did it do on the dyno?

offroadkarter
08-31-2007, 02:30 PM
Thats the car on F.I.T's website

Dont sell that, you'd regret it!

tmac1337
08-31-2007, 02:32 PM
Just as an FYI for future refereance, what did it do on the dyno?

That depends on the day, the dyno, and the tune: how much spark advance there is. It has dynoed consistently in the 460-475 HP range and around 420-430 RWTQ in the past.

tmac1337
08-31-2007, 02:33 PM
Thats the car on F.I.T's website

Dont sell that, you'd regret it!

Your right! I may not sell it. We'll see.

FormulaMarauder
09-06-2007, 12:00 PM
Damn, all my bank will give me is 25k......:mad2:

Zack
09-06-2007, 12:07 PM
25 is all its worth, offer it!

OneBADLsE
09-06-2007, 12:37 PM
25 is all its worth, offer it!

+1... Thats the unfortunate truth

Cobra25
09-06-2007, 01:09 PM
25 is all its worth, offer it! Zack, I've been in it & driven it quite a few times, it is nearly flawless & It run's better than any other Marauder I've ever been in. It's worth every penny he is asking and more. Can you buy another one for Less ? Yes, but not in that cond.

Zack
09-06-2007, 01:40 PM
Im not knocking tmac and I believe its everything described and more.
Dont sell it!

KillJoy
09-06-2007, 01:44 PM
Something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

Personally....since you ain't hurin' for cash.... I would say hold onto it for a while! In a few years, you MAY be able to get that, if not more, out of it.

Either way.... :up: Best of luck!!

:beer:

KillJoy

offroadkarter
09-06-2007, 02:12 PM
yes dont sell it, unless i inherit millions, then ill send you a PM :)

Matty
09-13-2007, 05:35 AM
thats a really nice car man. i didn't realize the roots type blowers put out that much more torque than yours. makes me reconsider my next build...

you won't get what you are asking but then again why the hell are you selling it?

fastblackmerc
09-13-2007, 05:42 AM
thats a really nice car man. i didn't realize the roots type blowers put out that much more torque than yours. makes me reconsider my next build...

you won't get what you are asking but then again why the hell are you selling it?

Uh... that's not a root-type blower on the car.......

Matty
09-13-2007, 06:01 AM
Uh... you should re-read my post

Uh... that's not a root-type blower on the car.......

tmac1337
09-13-2007, 03:19 PM
The car is SOLD

Joe Walsh
09-13-2007, 04:00 PM

8 posts.....I smell a troll....

tmac1337
09-13-2007, 05:04 PM

It is no secret, except to trolls, that the Trilogy kit will do about 380 RWHP and 365 RWTQ on a Marauder with the kit unless a lot more cash and custom tuning are thrown into the mix! Mid and high end.....they fizzle out!

A troll....yes indeed!

The Procharger kit is the most bang for the buck hands down......too bad all the major salesman of the Trilogy have slunk off to low places.

Joe Walsh
09-13-2007, 05:19 PM
It is no secret, except to trolls, that the Trilogy kit will do about 380 RWHP and 365 RWTQ on a Marauder with the kit unless a lot more cash and custom tuning are thrown into the mix! Mid and high end.....they fizzle out!

A troll....yes indeed!

The Procharger kit is the most bang for the buck hands down......too bad all the major salesman of the Trilogy have slunk off to low places.

I don't hold anything against the Trilogy S/C kit, nor its' proponents.

I just don't like people taking potshots and trying to stir up another S/C WAR...

Sorry to see you sell your Procharged Marauder...It is a sweet car!

HwyCruiser
09-13-2007, 06:01 PM
Tim, glad to see you got a fair offer on your car. I really appreciate your part in making my Marauder so much damn fun - thanks buddy.

2ndMDRebel
09-13-2007, 06:15 PM
too bad all the major salesman of the Trilogy have slunk off to low places.

I heard Zack sold quite a few Trilogy kits but he's still here...

O's Fan Rich
09-13-2007, 06:59 PM

A troll....yes indeed!

I did better than that with the base kit.
And I'll tell anyone to buy a Trilogy... and I am a salesman in real life too... but I'm still here!

Glad you got the right $ for your car.

MMMAN
09-13-2007, 07:16 PM
I am the new proud owner of TMAC's Procharged Marauder!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to Tim for making it such a smooth transaction. Also I look forward to the Tower Shop meets with the gang from Sunshine State Marauders Zulton, Nero and gang.

"It's cheaper to buy performance than build it"!

John Nero
09-13-2007, 07:19 PM
I am the new proud owner of TMAC's Procharged Marauder!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to Tim for making it such a smooth transaction. Also I look forward to the Tower Shop meets with the gang from Sunshine State Marauders Zulton, Nero and gang.

way to go my friend -it's a great car-now you and me need to go to the track and see how great it is-see you at the tower shops

RCSignals
09-13-2007, 10:02 PM

or just a newer member stating his own opinion?

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=38280

Cobra25
09-14-2007, 03:01 AM

"It's cheaper to buy performance than build it"! Congrat's on your Purchase. You bought a really nice one. See you at the Tower Shops my friend.

Marauderman
09-14-2007, 04:23 AM
Uh... you should re-read my post

...uh...I believe this below was your post--correct?...and you did say --"roots"....so why tell fastblack to re-read your post?.....

.."thats a really nice car man. i didn't realize the roots type blowers put out that much more torque than yours. makes me reconsider my next build...

you won't get what you are asking but then again why the hell are you selling it?"[/QUOTE]

Matty
09-14-2007, 05:39 AM
...uh...I believe this below was your post--correct?...and you did say --"roots"....so why tell fastblack to re-read your post?.....

.."thats a really nice car man. i didn't realize the roots type blowers put out that much more torque than yours. makes me reconsider my next build...

you won't get what you are asking but then again why the hell are you selling it?"[/quote]

what the hell are you guys talking about? roots type blowers make more torque than yours. thats what i said. his is centrifugal. you guys are morons.

thanks for the comment RCSignals. your buddys really know how to make a guy feel welcome. this is the 5th forum i have registered with... regalgs.org, syty.net, coloradok5 and snowguns.com. in the short time (as one of you pointed out) i have been here i have seen more bickering, *****ing and guys just trying to pick a fight than i have seen on all of the others combined. you guys have fun. i have better forums to broaden my horizon. no wonder people are selling out for no reason:

I don't need the money or the garage space so if the price is not right, the car will continue to be a garage queen in my garage and some of you guys will continue to read my great posts for a few more years.

MarauderTJA
09-14-2007, 06:04 AM

Congratulations on buying Tim's car. It is a real sweet ride and modded to the hilt. You will throroughly enjoy your new ride:D.

MarauderTJA
09-14-2007, 06:08 AM
I don't hold anything against the Trilogy S/C kit, nor its' proponents.

I just don't like people taking potshots and trying to stir up another S/C WAR...

Sorry to see you sell your Procharged Marauder...It is a sweet car!

Ditto Joe ^^^^^^

Joe Walsh
09-14-2007, 06:48 AM
what the hell are you guys talking about? roots type blowers make more torque than yours. thats what i said. his is centrifugal. you guys are morons.

thanks for the comment RCSignals. your buddys really know how to make a guy feel welcome. this is the 5th forum i have registered with... regalgs.org, syty.net, coloradok5 and snowguns.com. in the short time (as one of you pointed out) i have been here i have seen more bickering, *****ing and guys just trying to pick a fight than i have seen on all of the others combined. you guys have fun. i have better forums to broaden my horizon.

no wonder people are selling out for no reason:

Sorry you feel that way, and not getting into another discussion on the torque characteristics of roots vs. centrifugal...(i.e: what rpm range do they make their torque.),
your original statement, and the comments above, are what has started MANY S/C wars on this site in the past.

BTW: WELCOME!! Enjoy the Site!

Signed,
Just another 'moron'....