PDA

View Full Version : Wellesley, MA, Rte 95 S at Rte 9, Black MM

fastcar
09-06-2007, 07:39 PM
This was a new car to me (hadn't seen it before), and guess what? No really old dude driving it, either! ;)
Probably around 30, I pulled up next to him in the passing lane, but he wouldn't even glance my way...:confused:
Of all the Marauders I've pulled up beside on the highway, no one seems to care! I'm still waiting to find an MM with an equally cool driver on the road, besides me;)

fastcar:burnout:

Raudermaster
09-06-2007, 08:06 PM
Man, I'm lucky if I see more than 2 a month!

fastcar
09-06-2007, 08:09 PM
Man, I'm lucky if I see more than 2 a month!

Raud baby!

I know, after I bought mine, I didn't see a single one for a month. Now I'm seeing them, like DAILY. It's weird, they are coming out of the woodwork around here:)

fastcar:burnout:

Rocknthehawk
09-06-2007, 09:00 PM
I agree....there's two that run through here once and a while.

twice now one with a black front emblem and spoiler has been seen (looks just like hotrauder's)

and another was seen at least once at night.

everytime i see one i have to let my brother know...if it's night i usually have to ask him why he's out...and it's never him.

ChiTownMaraud3r
09-06-2007, 09:22 PM
Its annoying when other Marauder drivers recognize you have a Marauder, check it out, then ignore a thumbs up or wave gesture right before going on their way. Morons...

One time guy and his wife were freaked out during traffic, when we were rolling @ 5mph next to each other, and I smile and give him a wave, they looked as if they were about to be robbed :shake: