PDA

View Full Version : Aeroforce Gauges Group Buy...

magindat
09-07-2007, 09:15 AM
After many hours of testing and tweaking, Aeroforce gauges are cleared for takeoff for Marauders!

Much to our luck, after this GB, Wes of Innovative Interceptors will be carrying these gauges!!! He has kindly allowed me to introduce this product through his forum.

Here's the link back to the original and very long thread: http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=34738&highlight=aeroforce

Pricing will be:
Single with 2 line display: $230 with Free shipping. (Roughly $20 savings)
Dual with 2x 2 line display: $380 with free shipping. (Roughly $30 savings)

Group buy will be open 'til September 30 to allow time for folks to arrange finances.

State your preferences for:
Bezel Color (Silver or Black)
Display Color (Red, Blue, White, or Green)
Background Color (White or Black)

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/3/5/4/8/gauges.jpg http://www.aeroforcetech.com/sitebuilder/images/silver_silver2-150x146.jpg

Please add 3% if using Pay Pal. magindat@gmail.com PM me if you need to make other payment arrangements.

I will collect all funds and place a mass order September 30. Delivery has typically been 1-2 weeks.

magindat
09-07-2007, 09:24 AM
http://www.aeroforcetech.com/Fordtech.html

Real Oil Pressure Sender add-on $60.

Color choices are for this GB ONLY!!!!!! Standard for Marauder is Black Bezel, Black Face, Green Display.

Master
09-07-2007, 10:27 AM
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"></TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"></TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Does the dual include the special OBD port connector required for two gauge operation?

</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

Master
09-07-2007, 10:28 AM
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">
PS
If anyone can tell me why "quick post" isn't working for me, and why when I then change to advance post my message is taking up half the freaking page, I'd be most obliged! :help:
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

magindat
09-07-2007, 10:44 AM
Does the dual include the special OBD port connector required for two gauge operation?

Of Course. They also come with pig tails for up to 4 aux inputs (such as real OP sender signal).

Blackened300a
09-07-2007, 02:17 PM
Feel free to start a gauge pod thread because after installing 2 new gauges last weekend, it looks like im going to mount it either on the column or the post.

MADRODER
09-07-2007, 03:59 PM
:agree:....................... ..

gonzo50
09-07-2007, 04:00 PM
After many hours of testing and tweaking, Aeroforce gauges are cleared for takeoff for Marauders!

Pricing will be:
Single with 2 line display: $230 with Free shipping. (Roughly $20 savings)
Dual with 2x 2 line display: $380 with free shipping. (Roughly $30 savings)

Are the gauges shown the Single with 2 line display ?
If so, what does the Dual with 2x 2 line display look like ?

Raudermaster
09-07-2007, 07:44 PM
+1 with gonzo, I would like to see the 2x display.

sabtaj1
09-07-2007, 09:01 PM
look at my pic gallery, In my zex install pic you can see the single gauge I have mounted. It shows the two parameters at once if thats what your askin. Same gauge but just a single. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VAmarauder03
09-07-2007, 09:50 PM
look at my pic gallery, In my zex install pic you can see the single gauge I have mounted. It shows the two parameters at once if thats what your askin. Same gauge but just a single. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont know much about this stuff, whats the difference between the single and dual other than a helacious price jump lol

sabtaj1
09-08-2007, 06:42 AM
Well, The single would be one gauge. And the dual would be two gauges just like the single. So you can read two parameters at once with the single or four parameters at once with the dual set-up. And this gauge is totally worth it. I got my single in the first group buy. Very easy to install too. Only wireing you have to do is plug it into the obd port and your done. LOL.
Dont hesitate on this if your on the fence.

jonroe
09-08-2007, 11:16 AM
I'd like to comment as well. I bought my single directly from Aeroforce and I installed it this morning. It is very nice. I finally have some indication of transmission temperature. There are 31 total parameters available on the Ford gauge. I put my single in the middle spot replacing the voltmeter. I left the oil gauge alone for now. I took a suggestion from Todd at Aeroforce and used a little tape around the perimeter of the gauge to create a nice friction fit into the voltmeter slot. It is not easily possible to mount it the way the stock gauges are mounted because this gauge does not have the extra long mounting posts used by the stock gauges. Today I have put on about 30 miles just to watch the parameters!

Blackened300a
09-08-2007, 01:58 PM
Instead of me reading the 2200 post thread that this started with. What are the 31 parameters that I can moniter?

Blackened300a
09-08-2007, 04:43 PM
Ignore my last post
found it

<LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">All-in-one gauge displays up to 25 different performance functions (varies with vehicle). <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p><LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">Reads <o:p></o:p><LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l0 level2 lfo1; tab-stops: list 1.0in">RPM<o:p></o:p> <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l0 level2 lfo1; tab-stops: list 1.0in">MPH<o:p></o:p> <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l0 level2 lfo1; tab-stops: list 1.0in">Intake Air Temp<o:p></o:p> <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l0 level2 lfo1; tab-stops: list 1.0in">Intake Air Temp 2<o:p></o:p> <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l0 level2 lfo1; tab-stops: list 1.0in">MAF Counts<o:p></o:p> <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l0 level2 lfo1; tab-stops: list 1.0in">MAF Flow<o:p></o:p> <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l0 level2 lfo1; tab-stops: list 1.0in">Coolant temp<o:p></o:p> <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l0 level2 lfo1; tab-stops: list 1.0in">Long Fuel trim B1 & B2<o:p></o:p> <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l0 level2 lfo1; tab-stops: list 1.0in">Short fuel trim B1&B2<o:p></o:p> <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l0 level2 lfo1; tab-stops: list 1.0in">O2 Sensor voltage<o:p></o:p> <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l0 level2 lfo1; tab-stops: list 1.0in">Ignition advance<o:p></o:p> <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l0 level2 lfo1; tab-stops: list 1.0in">Knock retard<o:p></o:p> <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l0 level2 lfo1; tab-stops: list 1.0in">Engine run time<o:p></o:p> <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l0 level2 lfo1; tab-stops: list 1.0in"><?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on">Battery</st1:place> voltage<o:p></o:p> <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l0 level2 lfo1; tab-stops: list 1.0in">Throttle position %<o:p></o:p> <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l0 level2 lfo1; tab-stops: list 1.0in">Throttle position voltage<o:p></o:p> <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l0 level2 lfo1; tab-stops: list 1.0in">Engine Load<o:p></o:p> <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l0 level2 lfo1; tab-stops: list 1.0in">HP<o:p></o:p> <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l0 level2 lfo1; tab-stops: list 1.0in">Injector pulse width<o:p></o:p> <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l0 level2 lfo1; tab-stops: list 1.0in">Injector duty cycle<o:p></o:p> <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l0 level2 lfo1; tab-stops: list 1.0in">Fuel pump duty cycle<o:p></o:p> <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l0 level2 lfo1; tab-stops: list 1.0in">Trans Temp<o:p></o:p> <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l0 level2 lfo1; tab-stops: list 1.0in">Engine torque
Fuel %
<o:p>Marauder Logo startup screen</o:p>

magindat
09-08-2007, 05:19 PM
But you get the idea...
http://www.magindat.net/Interceptor/pic00093.jpg

94_302
09-09-2007, 11:20 AM
So this just plugs into the the OBD-II port and thats it? I take it if you need make adjustments via tuner you can just un-plug it play with your tune and plug it back in with no problems?

sabtaj1
09-09-2007, 03:27 PM
So this just plugs into the the OBD-II port and thats it? I take it if you need make adjustments via tuner you can just un-plug it play with your tune and plug it back in with no problems?

THATS CORRECT! Very easy.

offroadkarter
09-10-2007, 10:51 PM
holy freakin crap 200 dollars for a guage! As nice as this looks and functions i mean wow! I might as well go buy a trail tech vapor and rig it to work on my car, it tells me as much as this plus my heart rate, who's breaking into my house, when my toast is done and so on.

Let me know right now is 2 of em worth the money? Or should i just find some gauges that glow red?

Mmmmmmmm anyone got a used set yet?

magindat
09-11-2007, 04:53 AM
holy freakin crap 200 dollars for a guage! As nice as this looks and functions i mean wow! I might as well go buy a trail tech vapor and rig it to work on my car, it tells me as much as this plus my heart rate, who's breaking into my house, when my toast is done and so on.

Let me know right now is 2 of em worth the money? Or should i just find some gauges that glow red?

Mmmmmmmm anyone got a used set yet?

Listen, here young un!!!!

Seriously, A dual set cost WAY less than all the gauges it replaces. You'd be wise to start with these as a first mod, so that as you go, you can monitor your car and your future mods. And right now is your ONLY chance to get the custom color combos.

Zack
09-11-2007, 05:38 AM
I just hooked up one of my 2 in the KB car.
AWESOME!
Now I need another cable for the Blue car.

MarauderTJA
09-11-2007, 06:39 AM
http://www.aeroforcetech.com/Fordtech.html

Real Oil Pressure Sender add-on $60.

Color choices are for this GB ONLY!!!!!! Standard for Marauder is Black Bezel, Black Face, Green Display.

Black bezel yes. Green display yes. Black face:confused:, how about white face?

BTW I will be getting one of these. Put me on the list.

magindat
09-11-2007, 06:43 AM
Black bezel yes. Green display yes. Black face:confused:, how about white face?

BTW I will be getting one of these. Put me on the list.

Single or dual?

MarauderTJA
09-11-2007, 06:48 AM
Single or dual? If I can find a dual steering wheel gauge pod, dual.... Silver Bezel, white face, green display:D.

Rich if your car has black face gauges we need to talk bud.:lol:

magindat
09-11-2007, 07:06 AM
If I can find a dual steering wheel gauge pod, dual.... Silver Bezel, white face, green display:D.

The list begins...
1) Marauder TJA: Dual, Silver bezel, White face, Green Display.
2)

Why?! I set the STANDARD for the Marauder line!!!!! Oh Yeah! :rock:

Cougar_Marauder
09-13-2007, 08:22 PM
PM sent.:burn:

superford3
09-13-2007, 08:39 PM
Listen, here young un!!!!

Seriously, A dual set cost WAY less than all the gauges it replaces. You'd be wise to start with these as a first mod, so that as you go, you can monitor your car and your future mods. And right now is your ONLY chance to get the custom color combos.i had this gauge in my marauder and it is cool but if your going to do a gauge over 200 for a first mod ,it better be a real a/f gauge

magindat
09-14-2007, 04:39 AM
1) Marauder TJA: Single, Silver bezel, White face, Green Display.
2) Cougar_Marauder: Single, Silver bezel, White face, white display. *PAID*

magindat
09-17-2007, 11:21 AM
Due to this http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=38382 I am closing this GB early.

This was a money-losing proposition for me anyway. For those who participated last time, enjoy.

For those who participated this time, I didn't make minimum, so I will fund the difference from my own pocket and make sure you get your gauge.

Future participants, contact Wes @ Innovative Interceptors.

MarauderTJA
09-17-2007, 12:57 PM
Due to this http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=38382 I am closing this GB early.

This was a money-losing proposition for me anyway. For those who participated last time, enjoy.

For those who participated this time, I didn't make minimum, so I will fund the difference from my own pocket and make sure you get your gauge.

Rich, I don't expect you to fund anything for me buddy:shake:. Tell me the cost and I'll bring the check with me this Saturday for you at the install party;).

Cougar_Marauder
09-17-2007, 02:05 PM
I can also make up the difference, just let me know. Your efforts in this are well worth it.:up:

Hotrauder
09-17-2007, 02:23 PM
Rich, know that your efforts are appreciated by the members you helped, including me. The Aeroforce gauge is the nuts and I love it. Thanks for your help. You see this isn't about members helping members...this is about what it is always about. Vendor fees and yes...:mad: it sucks. Dennis

MM03MOK
09-17-2007, 04:24 PM
Vendor fees and yes...:mad: it sucks. DennisSorry, Dennis. You don't know what you're talking about. Feel free to reach out to Rich privately for an explanation.

Hotrauder
09-17-2007, 06:00 PM
Sorry, Dennis. You don't know what you're talking about.

Sure Mary. Dennis

magindat
09-18-2007, 04:53 AM
Rich, I don't expect you to fund anything for me buddy:shake:. Tell me the cost and I'll bring the check with me this Saturday for you at the install party;).

With yours and one other PM, we'll make minimum. I should be OK. Thanx Tom.

magindat
09-18-2007, 04:58 AM
I'm not going to comment or start crap in Wes's forum. Wes was kind enough to get on the ball and carry these things for after the GB. I respect Wes and won't trash up his forum.

MarauderTJA and HookedonCV have contacted me privately. Thanx guys, your orders make the minimum.

Hotrauder
09-18-2007, 05:30 AM
My apologies, Wes. I did not realize that I was in your forum. No disrespect to you intended. Sorry. I will take it someplace else. Dennis

HookedOnCV
09-18-2007, 06:55 AM
Rich, payment was sent to you this morning. Thanks for the effort you put into making these dual gauges a reality. I'm sure you spent a lot of your own time testing these and feedling back comments to the manufacturer.

I'm sure everyone who receives the gauges is grateful for your time and energy. :)

I can't wait to get mine installed...I sold my other gagues last May when this first came up. I've been running with just the factory instrumentation for the past few months and am looking forward to monitoring several parameters including the analog signal from my wideband controller!!!

Todd

magindat
09-18-2007, 06:58 AM
Let me know about that wide band thing. Both Dennis and I are interested in doing so, but I'm kinda waiting for Aeroforce to release their sensor.

forcefedjunkie
09-18-2007, 09:53 PM

Keep these things in mind when choosing a product such as this:

How fast does it update? To get useful information concerning your state of tune or troubleshooting it had better be at least 10x per second. One or two scans per second per parameter is too slow to be meaningful for most critical parameters.

Does it record so that you can pay attention to the road and view data later (after the race or whatever)?

Does it show critical parameters such as MAF counts or injector duty cycle? You absolutely need to know these things if you've modified your vehicle. Both the MAF sensor and injectors have limited capacity which can be exceeded fairly easily.

Do you have a performance vehicle? Is performance data (0-60, 1/4 mile time) important to you?

Does it enhance the appearance and integrate well with the interior, or does it just get velcroed or taped somewhere? Can you customize graphics on the screen for your vehicle?

Does it have the ability to read additional sensors such as as oil pressure and A/F ratio, and record them alongside OBD2 parameters?

Does it have user programmable high intensity warning lights? Will you know if your trans temp overheats when this parameter is not displayed or you're not looking at the display? What if oil pressure drops to an unsafe level? Is this important to know and worth being warned about?

Would viewing 8 large, easy to read parameters on a single gauge without touching any buttons be useful?

Just some things to think about.

Todd

magindat
09-19-2007, 05:27 AM
Keep these things in mind when choosing a product such as this:

How fast does it update? To get useful information concerning your state of tune or troubleshooting it had better be at least 10x per second. One or two scans per second per parameter is too slow to be meaningful for most critical parameters.

Does it record so that you can pay attention to the road and view data later (after the race or whatever)?

Does it show critical parameters such as MAF counts or injector duty cycle? You absolutely need to know these things if you've modified your vehicle. Both the MAF sensor and injectors have limited capacity which can be exceeded fairly easily.

Do you have a performance vehicle? Is performance data (0-60, 1/4 mile time) important to you?

Does it enhance the appearance and integrate well with the interior, or does it just get velcroed or taped somewhere? Can you customize graphics on the screen for your vehicle?

Does it have the ability to read additional sensors such as as oil pressure and A/F ratio, and record them alongside OBD2 parameters?

Does it have user programmable high intensity warning lights? Will you know if your trans temp overheats when this parameter is not displayed or you're not looking at the display? What if oil pressure drops to an unsafe level? Is this important to know and worth being warned about?

Would viewing 8 large, easy to read parameters on a single gauge without touching any buttons be useful?

Just some things to think about.

Todd

"The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory."- Aldo Gucci.

forcefedjunkie
09-19-2007, 07:01 AM
Interceptor is made in the USA as well. Don't know about other competing products.

Todd

ts-pa
09-20-2007, 08:03 PM
Todd--

I do not want to turn this into us & them competition, but I have a question...

I'm trying to fully understand the differences from your item & the Scan Gauge II.

Does the Aeroforce gauge have the following capability?

"Scan Tool
This will read/clear trouble codes, along with saving the conditions that were going on when the trouble code was sent by your car's computer."

This seems like it could be a very handy function.

MarauderKnights
09-22-2007, 09:33 PM
Are these still avaliable?

magindat
09-24-2007, 04:49 AM
Always available. Just Group Buy closed. Contact Wes at innovative.

forcefedjunkie
09-27-2007, 08:51 PM
Todd--

I do not want to turn this into us & them competition, but I have a question...

I'm trying to fully understand the differences from your item & the Scan Gauge II.

Does the Aeroforce gauge have the following capability?

"Scan Tool
This will read/clear trouble codes, along with saving the conditions that were going on when the trouble code was sent by your car's computer."

This seems like it could be a very handy function.

magindat
10-02-2007, 04:42 AM
All three orders shipped yesterday in UPS. PM me for tracking number, if desired.

MarauderTJA
10-02-2007, 06:16 AM
All three orders shipped yesterday in UPS. PM me for tracking number, if desired.

Cool! Looking forward to receive it.

sspmustang
10-02-2007, 08:33 PM
I've seen Dennis's..very cool item. What is the normal price of this product?

MarauderTJA
10-05-2007, 10:04 AM
Just got my new Aeroforce Scan gauge. This is the balls:woohoo:. Going to try it out now.

Cougar_Marauder
10-06-2007, 12:25 PM
Just got my new Aeroforce Scan gauge. This is the balls:woohoo:. Going to try it out now.

+1 to that

MarauderTJA
10-06-2007, 04:31 PM
It does exactly what it says it will do. I may have to get another one and replace my two gauges on the console with these. Talk about flexibility in what you want to see going on. I am very impressed.

MarauderKnights
10-06-2007, 05:10 PM
Are these still available on the group buy?

finster101
10-06-2007, 06:25 PM
What benefit does this have for the average driver other than the wow factor?

jonroe
10-06-2007, 07:02 PM
I have one. There are at least half a dozen very useful parameters beyond just diagnostics. The ones I use most are Trans Temp, Voltage, Vaccuum, Spark Advance, Fuel Pump Pressure, Coolant Temp, Intake Air Temp. It's more than just wow.

Jon

Aren Jay
10-20-2007, 01:40 PM
I'm thinking a pair of Aeroforce guages and a Scanguage II would work well together.

I'm glad I found this thread and the link to the other.

Now that I have been thinking about replacing the compass I have to admit that I'm looking at it every 5 minutes or so. First time I have ever really used the compass.

magindat
10-22-2007, 05:09 AM
They won't work together. Both use the OBD port. Either dual Aeroforce or scangauge. Not both. No way to 'Y' OBD.

DOOM
02-19-2008, 08:40 AM
So how do you guys like these gauges? Im thinking about buying a set and wanted to hear how you guys liked them.

Zack
02-19-2008, 08:51 AM
If another group buy is set-up, im in!

Cheeseheadbob
02-19-2008, 09:01 AM
Will this work? I am having a couple of gauges installed using this pod I ordered from Summit.
http://static.summitracing.com/global/images/prod/norm/atm-10001_w_m.jpg (http://store.summitracing.com/largeimage.asp?part=ATM-10001&Prod=Auto+Meter+Dash+Pods&img=atm-10001_w.jpg)

Brand:Auto Meter (http://store.summitracing.com/egnsearch.asp?N=400442+115)Pro duct Line:Auto Meter Dash Pods (http://store.summitracing.com/egnsearch.asp?N=400442+302464+ 115&autoview=sku)Part Type:Gauge Mounting Pods, Dash (http://store.summitracing.com/PartTypeRedir.asp?PartType=Gau ge+Mounting+Pods%2C+Dash)Part Number:ATM-10001Pod Style DualGauge Diameter (in):2 1/16 in.Pod Color:BlackQuantity:Sold individually.

If I can find a dual steering wheel gauge pod, dual.... Silver Bezel, white face, green display:D.

magindat
02-19-2008, 09:20 AM
If another group buy is set-up, im in!

We need to close this thread and open a different one under Dennis Reinhart. If there's gonna be a GB, he'll have to do it.

Wes was done wrong by AFT and this no longer belongs in his forum. Please have respect.