PDA

View Full Version : New Owner!!!

Raudermaster
09-10-2007, 12:06 PM
I'm very happy to announce that I'm a new F.I.T kit owner! It's a complete used kit (minus the tuner and blower oil) and hopefully Greg will chime in and give me his number to call him and get squared away. I'm not 100% on the kit number but hopefully I can be able to determine which one it is. I hope Zack will chime in and fill the gaps. The kit couldn't come sooner and I could not be more excited until I get it and install it. Jarod is an even more happier Marauderer now!

magindat
09-10-2007, 12:44 PM
Nice. Was it that #20 for sale?

Info copied from www.superchargemyride.com

He's real good about answering email.

greg@superchargemyride.com (greg@superchargemyride.com)

KillJoy
09-10-2007, 12:48 PM
:up:

Congrats!!!

KillJoy

Raudermaster
09-10-2007, 01:50 PM
Thanks Rich and Steve, no it's not #20 (that's the one in the classifieds right?) I'll give Greg a call tomorrow.

RCSignals
09-10-2007, 01:53 PM
New owner...I thought you bought the whole company!

Congrats on the S/C

gmtech
09-10-2007, 04:06 PM
on your blower...let me know how you like the FIT kit..maybe soon ill get blown :o

burt ragio
09-10-2007, 04:59 PM
Raudemaster, good to hear you bought yourself a present. I would love to see the installation when done. Nothing like a some extra ponies under the hood. The next time you are coming the Cape give me the heads up. We could meet at Patriot square in Dennis. Maybe Mary can be there as well. Now that the tourist have all left the Cape we could have the local state police block off a small section of the hwy for some clean & safe pedal to the medal blasts exit to exit.

Raudermaster
09-10-2007, 05:12 PM
Thanks all for the kind words and I too am excited. This month at work is crazy (end of the quarter) and I don't think I'll be able to install it until Oct. unfortunately. My father, a good friend and I will tackle the install early one morning and will hopefully git 'er done before nightfall. That sounds good, I actually just left Dennisport Sunday morning, had a family function down at the J.F.K park. You guys should know where that is in Hyannis.

offroadkarter
09-10-2007, 06:39 PM
Congrats on being blown..... well, supercharged!

Dont blow your engine now :)

Raudermaster
09-10-2007, 06:52 PM
Don't worry, I know how to drive an S/C'd car.