PDA

View Full Version : NEW - Coffee Mugs!!!

ixlr8
09-10-2007, 06:46 PM
I'm at it again...this time I have coffee mugs for sale! These really turned out fantastic.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=010&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=200150466925&rd=1

Attn: Blue Marauder owners
I will have a special edition of this coffee mug out shortly for you guys/gals. Stay tuned.

fastblackmerc
09-10-2007, 07:13 PM
Nice..... but $28.00 for a coffee mug!!! :eek::eek:

ixlr8
09-10-2007, 07:20 PM
Nice..... but $28.00 for a coffee mug!!! :eek::eek:

Could have been $35... :D

BruteForce
09-10-2007, 07:27 PM
I would happily pay if you're an approved MM.net vendor. Are you?

PS. I just now happily paid for one.

MM03MOK
09-10-2007, 08:20 PM
Wes is now a supporting member and can offer these as a hobby vendor. Thanks, Wes!

whoskal
09-10-2007, 08:24 PM
I drink tons of coffee...it will be a cold day in Hell before I pay that much for a coffee cup

You are really tryin to bend MM.net people over aren't you
Starbucks don't even charge that much for thier coffee cups:mad:

VAmarauder03
09-10-2007, 09:23 PM
i dont drink much coffee....itd make for a neat Beer Mug though:beer:

MACFORD88
09-10-2007, 09:27 PM
I Got My Beer Mug Like 2 Weeks Ago And One Problem.i Filled It Up Whit Beer And I Spilled It All Over The Mm.it Dose Not Fit In The Cup Holder.:mad2:JUST KIDING I DONT EVEN DRINK.BUT THE BEER MUG IS AWSOME.:lol:

ixlr8
09-11-2007, 03:46 AM
I drink tons of coffee...it will be a cold day in Hell before I pay that much for a coffee cup

You are really tryin to bend MM.net people over aren't you
Starbucks don't even charge that much for thier coffee cups:mad:

Hey guys, I'm not looking to get rich here. If you want them, buy them...no one is twisting ye ole arm.

BTW, I plan on donating some proceeds back to MM.net - though I have YET to participate in any of the events...I hope one day to make it to one. I promised to make a donation before I advertised anything else for sale and I did...so you can "take it to the bank" so to speak, that some proceeds will make it's way back to MM.net. -If that helps any of you sleep any better. ;)

:coffee:

ixlr8
09-11-2007, 03:48 AM
I Got My Beer Mug Like 2 Weeks Ago And One Problem.i Filled It Up Whit Beer And I Spilled It All Over The Mm.it Dose Not Fit In The Cup Holder.:mad2:JUST KIDING I DONT EVEN DRINK.BUT THE BEER MUG IS AWSOME.:lol:

Glad to know you're enjoying your beer mug!

I kept 3 that I refused to ship out due to etching problems...I use them for everything!

RoyLPita
09-11-2007, 05:27 AM
I believe the etching set you back a few. It looks nice.
I had a mug that size from MV3 but it is history. It used to hold 16 ounces of hot chocolate

Zack
09-11-2007, 05:37 AM
I want 2 BLUE MUGS

You rule, fellow Hobbyist!

SMOKE
09-11-2007, 06:58 AM
Wow, these look great. A little pricey, but I can't exactly go down the street and get 'em at Walmart either. I just ordered 2. Can't wait to get them.

Great job ixlr8! :2thumbs:

-JWM

MarauderTJA
09-11-2007, 06:59 AM
Nice job on the mugs:up: Just bought two!

MACFORD88
09-11-2007, 07:03 AM
Yup The Beer Mud Are Great I Got Two In One I Use And One In Storage In Case It Breaks.im Thinking Of Geting The Coffee Mug.

MarauderTJA
09-11-2007, 07:17 AM
Yup The Beer Mud Are Great I Got Two In One I Use And One In Storage In Case It Breaks.im Thinking Of Geting The Coffee Mug.

My buddy Kenny (2004silver Marauder) gave me a beer mug. real nice. Sitting on my shelf in my office. I don't drink beer, but works well for a Marauder size cocktail:lol:.

Blackened300a
09-11-2007, 10:58 AM
I love the beer mugs and the coffee mug are nice too but they have no place on my personal bar at home. Any thoughts on etched brandy sifters or martini glasses?

MarauderTJA
09-11-2007, 12:21 PM
I love the beer mugs and the coffee mug are nice too but they have no place on my personal bar at home. Any thoughts on etched brandy sifters or martini glasses?

Come on, you know that "anything" that you can drink from and has Marauder on it has a place on your bar:D.

Blackened300a
09-11-2007, 01:08 PM
Come on, you know that "anything" that you can drink from and has Marauder on it has a place on your bar:D.

Anything huh?? I dont think a bedpan with Marauder on it would make a great drinking glass! Sure it has a spout but the aftertaste is a killer.
:lol:

BruteForce
09-11-2007, 02:08 PM

I have the only known set of etched Marauder shot glasses w/glass ice bucket. Its a one-of-a-kind collectible so you'd have to offer something substantial for me to let them go. :cool:

PS. I don't drink so they have zero miles (or is it gallons?) on them. :lol:

Blackened300a
09-11-2007, 02:25 PM
I have the only known set of etched Marauder shot glasses w/glass ice bucket. Its a one-of-a-kind collectible so you'd have to offer something substantial for me to let them go. :cool:

When you sell your Marauder and pawn off your goodies, keep me in mind for this set!

ixlr8
09-11-2007, 03:09 PM

There's an interesting idea...do I have to buy the rights from you to make more shot glasses???:hmmm:

How many here would be interested in shot glasses? I could check to see what the price would be.

FYI: Blue Marauder cups currently in the works...

Thanks to those of you who already bought black cups. I'll get those out ASAP.

VAmarauder03
09-11-2007, 09:57 PM
[quote=ixlr8;531875]There's an interesting idea...do I have to buy the rights from you to make more shot glasses???:hmmm:quote]

Shot glasses are my friends:banana:

BruteForce
09-11-2007, 10:30 PM
There's an interesting idea...do I have to buy the rights from you to make more shot glasses???:hmmm:

I didn't make them. I bought them from SlowPoke.

Looking forward to getting mine. :bows:

SC Cheesehead
09-12-2007, 04:16 AM
I want 2 BLUE MUGS

Ooh, Ooh, me too! Keep us BLUE guys posted.

SCCH

offroadkarter
09-14-2007, 11:18 AM
I'd take a shot glass and a DTR coffee mug!

Cougar_Marauder
09-14-2007, 10:42 PM
I would be interested in a couple shot glasses.

ixlr8
09-17-2007, 08:39 AM
Update: Those of you who haven't received your black mugs yet don't fret...the blue ones are slowing them down but I'll get them out as soon as I can.

Might be a couple of weeks before we can talk seriously about shot glasses - but I'm working on it!

offroadkarter
09-18-2007, 03:33 PM
Update: Those of you who haven't received your black mugs yet don't fret...the blue ones are slowing them down but I'll get them out as soon as I can.

Might be a couple of weeks before we can talk seriously about shot glasses - but I'm working on it!

If your making blue can you make dtr?

980 of em would be nice ;)

1of327
09-18-2007, 04:42 PM

How many here would be interested in shot glasses? I could check to see what the price would be.

FYI: Blue Marauder cups currently in the works...

I'm in on a set of DBP mugs...and if you could do the beer mugs again that would be sweet...missed it last run.

knine
09-18-2007, 05:44 PM
:lol: Darn slow BLUEs, now we're slowing everything down. :laugh:

offroadkarter
09-19-2007, 04:53 AM
:lol: Darn slow BLUEs, now we're slowing everything down. :laugh:

All the Blue's fault again

And as a blue owner your at fault!

knine
09-19-2007, 06:24 AM
All the Blue's fault again

And as a blue owner your at fault!
No, I am not at fault. My name is not George Bush. :banned:

offroadkarter
09-20-2007, 06:19 PM
No, I am not at fault. My name is not George Bush. :banned:

Uhoh politics on a public board, here comes a fight! :D

knine
09-21-2007, 01:07 AM
Uhoh politics on a public board, here comes a fight! :D
No, just comedy, the guy gets blamed for EVERYTHING. The Minnesota bridge collapse, Hurricane Katrina, Aleins visiting the planet, etc etc etc.

ixlr8
09-24-2007, 03:32 AM
Ooh, Ooh, me too! Keep us BLUE guys posted.

SCCH

They are here!!!
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=38602