PDA

View Full Version : Quakertown, PA Sept, 7th 5:00P.M. at the car wash on RT309

ts-pa
09-11-2007, 07:58 AM
Spotted a silver MM,

Quakertown, PA Sept, 7th 5:00P.M. at the car wash on RT309. I've never seen one on the road in Q-town, anyone from here?

EbonyMarauder03
09-19-2007, 04:53 AM
I live south of you in North Wales and I can go months without seeing another MM. I have seen more Ferraris than MM's this summer.

ts-pa
09-19-2007, 05:00 AM
That is so true!
I know of at least two Ferrari that are in Emmaus area. But I have only seen two MM in the past four years! One was on a test drive from the dealership and the other was the one at the car wash.

O's Fan Rich
09-19-2007, 05:31 AM
That is so true!
I know of at least two Ferrari that are in Emmaus area. But I have only seen two MM in the past four years! One was on a test drive from the dealership and the other was the one at the car wash.

That's 'cuz I don't drive mine for work much anymore!
There are a few in the area.... 1- in Topton, 1 in the Virginville area, a Red in Allentown, a blue somewhere in the area, that silver may be the one that parks in a lot down near County Line rd that I see when doing client visits down that way, there's a black that is driven by a very nice looking black woman at Air Products, a blonde lady drives another one in the area...
I work in the Trexlertown area... btw.

ts-pa
09-19-2007, 08:04 AM
Hey Rich_Long, guess I got to keep my eye out for you then when I'm in the area. If you see a dork in a white GM honking and giving you the thumbs up, then you will know it was me. ;)

O's Fan Rich
09-19-2007, 09:00 AM
You'll know it's me.
I'm an Orioles fan and proud of it!!!