PDA

View Full Version : Welcome BC Automotive

MM03MOK
09-11-2007, 05:10 PM
Please welcome our newest Supporting Vendor, Darrin of BC Automotive!

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/banners/adimage.php?filename=bcauto.gi f&contenttype=gif (http://www.bc-automotive.com/)
http://www.bc-automotive.com/

BC Automotive has been active in providing service to the automotive community since 1983 and specializes in Ford transmission and torque converter products as well as 4.6, 5.0 and 3.8 performance. BC Automotive offers products and services for late model Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles equipped with automatic transmissions that you can trust. They provide everything from complete transmissions to the individual components.

BC Automotive's goal is to provide customers with not only the best products available, but the highest level of personal customer service available. BC Automotive also offers SCT Custom Tuning products and tuning services. Their experience combined with the exceptional SCT tuning products will make all of your modifications work together and give you the ultimate in performance and dependability.

Welcome, Darrin!
BC Automotive
2179 W US Highway 36
Danville, IN 46122
Phone: 317.514.0816
Email Address: sales@bc-automotive.com

1stMerc
09-11-2007, 05:16 PM
Welcome aboard Darrin and BC Automotive

KillJoy
09-11-2007, 05:19 PM
Hiya Darrin!!

:up:

KillJoy

Bigdogjim
09-11-2007, 05:23 PM
Plenty of work to do here:)

MERCMAN
09-11-2007, 05:23 PM
Welcome Darrin from a fellow Hoosier

Your reputation for quality work in the Indy area has preceded you :up:

Zack
09-11-2007, 06:02 PM
Ill keep this simple as usual....
Ive spent (wasted) the last 4 years pulling my transmission over annd over and over again. Ive come to realize that Im simply not Transmission savvy.
A good mechanic knows his limits, too bad it took me this long to figure it out!

Id had enough and did my research as to who was going to build my transmission for the last time, and my search led me to Darrin.

Not only is he one of the most persoonable guys you will ever meet, he will (and has) gone the extra mile after the sale to ensure the customer (me) is 110% satisfied. Be warned though, if you are gonna call him, set aside approximately 30 more minutes then you had planned on talking!

My transmission and super impressive, sturdy Torque converter has never felt this good. Im confident that my high horsepower Kenne Bell will not even scare this transmission in the slightest.

The best thing about BC automotive: He will ship the transmission to your door, a first for this site.

I wish you well Darrin, you signed up at just the right time. Many have built motors, Twin screw blowers are about too be the norm and 10 second quarter miles for 4500 lb LuxoBarges are going too be commonplace in the up and coming months.

Best of luck to you! :beer:

snowbird
09-11-2007, 06:08 PM
Welcome aboard !

Good timing and some of our trannys are getting as old as we are !! :)

Darrin
09-11-2007, 07:11 PM
Thanks guys. I really appreciate it and hope to be able to offer at the very least some valuable tech.

Darrin

Cougar_Marauder
09-11-2007, 08:42 PM
Welcome! I wish you the best.

Cobra25
09-12-2007, 02:12 AM
Welcome to the Site !

Pat
09-12-2007, 02:38 AM
Darin, the thing you need to do now is move your shop next to my house in Bossier City, La.

Your getting sleepy Darin, sleepy, moving your shop, moving, moving.......

Agh, he's too strong.

You do fix and return trannys if one (or more) is shipped to you?

Welcome to the .NET site, support for our maturing cars is always needed.

knine
09-12-2007, 03:27 AM
Darrin, how long until you offer the "Zack Discount" ???
:lol:

Darrin
09-12-2007, 04:48 AM
You do fix and return trannys if one (or more) is shipped to you?
Yes I do, and shipping is more friendly than you might suspect to most places. If you need some help just give me a call.

Darrin

jgc61sr2002
09-12-2007, 05:01 AM
Darrin - Welcome aoard and thanks for your support.:D

Pops
09-12-2007, 05:15 AM
Darrin welcome to the site.

MarauderTJA
09-12-2007, 06:36 AM
Glad to see you are here Darrin. My new super built custom BC Automotive transmission (w/converter) will be going in my car today!

And Zack is 100% right on. Darrin will give you straight forward advice for your personal transmission requirements in a way that you can understand without having vast knowledge of how they function.

Once again, welcome aboard Darrin:beer:.

ckadiddle
09-12-2007, 06:43 AM
Welcome, Darrin. Glad to have another trusted vendor onboard.

ctrlraven
09-12-2007, 09:03 AM
Welcome Darrin, if Zack speaks so highly of you then you must be bout it bout it lol. I know who I will be contacting in the next few months when I go to bulletproof my trans. :burnout:

Local Boy
09-13-2007, 09:42 PM
Right on Darrin...Thanks for being there for us...It's good to know I got you on my side should my trans go kaput...

ALOHA

Tony_the_Brit
09-16-2007, 03:41 PM
Hi Darrin !

Darrin built my transmission for my 03 CV Sport and supplied my TC. I highly recommend him - he will listen to what you are looking for and then custom build to your needs. This is pretty rare these days and his prices are very reasonable.

Anyone needing a tranny, wanting a tranny upgrade or looking for a torque converter should talk to Darrin for sure.

Darrin
09-17-2007, 06:07 AM
Hi back at you Tony,

I just got back late last night from a weekend with my family and am tired as heck, but again I want to thank everyone for the warm welcome!

Good to be here.
Darri