PDA

View Full Version : New Vendor?

Raudermaster
09-11-2007, 06:56 PM
How come I'm just noticing BC Automotive as a vendor? I've never seen them before, and it's saying no new posts within 30 days?

Darrin
09-11-2007, 07:07 PM
Now I have been posting. You must have just missed it. LOL

Darrin

MM03MOK
09-11-2007, 07:20 PM
How come I'm just noticing BC Automotive as a vendor? I've never seen them before, and it's saying no new posts within 30 days?
Jarod....go to the home page and see the announcement. The BC Automotive forum is only minutes old....brandy new!!!

Darrin
09-11-2007, 07:23 PM
Jarod....go to the home page and see the announcement. The BC Automotive forum is only minutes old....brandy new!!!
Oh....

The new forum. I didn't even see that until just now. Didn't know that there was an actual forum already.

Thanks very much!

Darrin

MM03MOK
09-11-2007, 07:28 PM
Oh....

The new forum. I didn't even see that until just now. Didn't know that there was an actual forum already.

Thanks very much!

Darrin
:bunny2: don't waste any time! :D

Raudermaster
09-11-2007, 07:36 PM
Ah ha! I knew I wasn't going crazy. What type of services will they be offering? When is someone going to chime in?

MM03MOK
09-11-2007, 08:04 PM
I think I'll move this thread into the new forum!!

MarauderTJA
09-15-2007, 05:29 AM
Picked up the car from my race shop yesterday with the new built BC - Automotive tranny and new torque converter. Car shifts firm but not hard no jerk or anything uncomfortable . Got on it from a dead stop and its new tough internals and torque converter has a positive feel and shifts incredible smooth under power. RPM drops are minimal during shifting through 3rd gear. Darrin built my tranny for a 1000 crank horsepower to accommodate my C-16 race tune with a 100 shot. I raised the stall on his new torque converter to 3500 stall speed. Can't wait to get her to the track once the weather cools down. SSHS7 is going to be a blast.

Thanks Darrin:up:.

burt ragio
09-15-2007, 06:40 AM
I'am thinking of a j mod or better yet change out the plate already pre drilled maybe even remove the accumulaor springs. I'am not sure what direction I will take .This is my daily driver year round snow & ice could be tricky. I would realy would like to go for a ride with mod already in place.