PDA

View Full Version : 2 MM day

1stMerc
09-12-2007, 05:11 PM
Spotted two black MMs

1 Cass and Jefferson in the a.m while headed to work.

2 Jefferson and St. Louis Ave while leaving from work p.m. This one had aftermarket spoiler/wing.

Both nice and shiny clean.

BUCKWHEAT
09-12-2007, 05:23 PM
If we can write down license plates, does anyone know whether we can cross ref them into the Missouri records so that we can get a name & address in order to send them a note to join our St. Louis MM group???

Spotted two black MMs

1 Cass and Jefferson in the a.m while headed to work.
2 Jefferson and St. Louis Ave while leaving from work p.m. This one had aftermarket spoiler/wing.

offroadkarter
09-12-2007, 06:22 PM
If we can write down license plates, does anyone know whether we can cross ref them into the Missouri records so that we can get a name & address in order to send them a note to join our St. Louis MM group???

better yet cross ref for any state, i see 2 every day going and coming from school. A SB MM at a Mercedes dealer? Someone has good taste ;)

Bluerauder
09-12-2007, 06:35 PM
Probably not a good idea to even consider this. :rolleyes: I'd be pretty PO'd if the Virginia DMV started giving my address out to "strangers". :mad2: This info is probably not open source info and it is only available for official purposes.

jgc61sr2002
09-13-2007, 12:14 PM
I usually see at least two a day in my travels.:D