PDA

View Full Version : "dead Pedal Delivery"

WJSOLOMON
10-08-2002, 02:42 PM
Just got off the phone with the local Kenny Brown Performance People here in Indy, and for $75.00, they've agreed to Order one for me, and with the "coaxing" of an additional Ten Bucks for "Faster Shipping / Handling", I'll have it delivered NLT this Friday at the House!

Just in time for Monday's Install of the Matrix Metal Drive Shaft that will complete my Performance Package from Dennis Reinhart's Store, so while it's in my Performance Shop, I can kill two birds with one stone.

As soon as the Rear Spoiler arrives and is installed by my Selling / Servicing Dealer, and they Install my Dedeicated DUNLOP SP Winter Sport II Winter Tires, I'll be ready to "Rock & Roll" into Winter.

Last Stop - Bags of Sand and "Kitty Litter" for the Trunk!

Talked with the Guys at "www.brakeswarehouse.net" about setting me up for a Set of Black BREMBO Drilled / Slotted Rotors w/ ROTEX KEVLAR Metallic Brake Pads, and their in the process of developing the connecting hardware for our MM Models, to hold their Kits into place. I was told to give them 60 days, and then they thought that they could place the Order.

Not only will the (Black)BREMBO Kits look better than our grubby OEM's, but the Slots and Holes should dissipate the Gasses and Heat so much better. Faster Stops, Less Fades. Less Noise, Less Black Dust!

:eek: :D ;) :cool: