PDA

View Full Version : OK, I'm in!

MarauderBoy
10-08-2002, 03:15 PM
Picked up my MM this afternoon. I thought that it was a interesting experience as the dealership was very nice but the first car that they first tried to sell me had some major scratches on it. In the end, I brought home a scratch free beauty! I sure do get a kick out of all the google eyes when I drive the car.:cool: Just to be sure that I didn't have a lemon, I checked for the satisfying chirp on the 1-2 shift. Needless to say, permagrin mode is functioning:D !

Any suggestions on how to remove the front license plate bracket?

MI2QWK4U
10-08-2002, 06:24 PM
Get used to the stares, looks, and thumbs up. I have had mine for just about 3 weeks now, and have had at least one complete stranger approach me, whether at the mall, gas station, or my own driveway, and tell me what a sweet car it is. Its amazing that so many people know about the car and tell you about it....and want to know the answer to the million dollar question, which is.....its worth every penny and its everything I expected and more!!!! So get used to it.....

chapel1
10-08-2002, 06:32 PM
MarauderBoy I agree with the ugly licence bracket.Mine look"s as if it's pop rivited on?I've left my billboards on for now,and made sure my salesmanager saw them when I came in for my first oil change.Just got my "MARAWDR"plates for my car.As I'm a little west of you I'll looking for you in my travels thru Palos?

MAD-3R
10-09-2002, 05:49 AM
We HAVE to have both brackets here in Virginia. :(, but personalized plats are only $10 over regular plates.