PDA

View Full Version : 2 marauders, one has to go

Black_Noise
09-29-2007, 11:13 AM
I stoped and talked to one of the other guys in town with a marauder and asked him why he is selling it, he has had for sale signs in i for a couple weeks and people at work asked me why he selling it too. So finally i stopped and talked to him on wed.

Well the trip he was going to take got rained out so he took his time off and went for a cruise/trip into minnesota. Drove the Marauder over by the river and got a hotel room, said we was sitting around the balcany of his room enjoying a beer and looking across the street at the local ford dealer, he saw this black car about 5 rows back but didnt think much of it. Several hours later interest must have got the best of him and he went to go look, IT WAS AN 03 WITH 7,000 MILES!!

After his trip he said he want home and called every couple of weeks to see if it was still there, and finally decided to buy it, so now he is looking to get rid of his 03 with 70k.

(I think any of use would do the same in the situation)

so if anyone is looking for a nice clean '03, black, 70k miles, all stock, new 245 rear tires, let me know I can get his number for you. dont know the $ he wants out of it

Its in Marshalltown Iowa

RoyLPita
09-29-2007, 04:44 PM
Find out if your buddy wants an OASIS report for his new ride.

ImpalaSlayer
09-29-2007, 09:55 PM
whats an oasis report?

safado
09-29-2007, 11:38 PM
a ford history report on any warrenty work performed and build date info...and other stuff..

OneBADLsE
09-29-2007, 11:40 PM
whats an oasis report?

Kinda like a behavior report from Ford. It tells you how many times it has been in for warantee servicing, and what was done on the vehicle in its time of life.

key things to watch for:

Overheating
Engine knocks/pings
Long blocks replaced

Also, on a positive note, look for ESP coverage that you may have not known about (extended service plan from Ford)

Eric91Z
09-30-2007, 04:06 AM
Where in M-Town does the guy live? I was over there last Saturday to watch the autocross on the Go-Kart track. Driving through town to find some lunch passed a house I happened to catch a guy out in his driveway washing/detailing a black one. Didn't get a chance to stop. The home was a couple blocks west of Highway 14 and just south of where the road goes up and over the train tracks. 3rd Street maybe?