PDA

View Full Version : Central MA cruise / Meet & Greet

illwood
09-30-2007, 12:23 PM
I'm starting this thread to gauge interest in a cruise / meet & greet in October. This stems from a thread in the "Sightings" forum.

I vote for a weekend and if anyone has any suggestions of places to meet or cruise to/from they should post them in this thread. I'm thinking the area should be somewhere in the Worcester or Leominster or Framingham area to keep it central.

Who is up for it?

Date: Saturday, October 27th at 2pm. Location: The Marlborough Pub 99 @ the intersection of I-495 and Rt20.

Address
32 Boston Post Rd.West
Marlboro, MA 01757

hot-rauder
09-30-2007, 01:06 PM
haha im in for it all the way... me and my 2 borthers, 1 of which is driving a 03 MM. i like it in leominster, hah my hometown

courtmarshall
09-30-2007, 05:27 PM
Leominster sounds good to me.

Keep me posted.

Go Mifuni
10-02-2007, 06:48 AM
Leominster sounds good to me.

Keep me posted.
Leominster works for me as well. I've no plans (as of yet lol) for any October weekends with the exception of this weekend (Columbus Day).
How about Longhorn's?

MM03MOK
10-02-2007, 07:00 AM
Where's Leominster?? ;)

Go Mifuni
10-02-2007, 07:08 AM
Where's Leominster?? ;)
You're killin' me Bunny. You're killin' me. :D

illwood
10-02-2007, 09:57 AM
Saturdays are the best for me.

What do people think of the late afternoon/evening of the 13th or the 27th of October?

Go Mifuni
10-02-2007, 10:43 AM
Saturdays are the best for me.

What do people think of the late afternoon/evening of the 13th or the 27th of October?
Either works for me.

Rocknthehawk
10-02-2007, 01:02 PM
Leominster works for me as well. I've no plans (as of yet lol) for any October weekends with the exception of this weekend (Columbus Day).
How about Longhorn's?

Haha that's funny, i've been trying to think of someplace here in town to meet, and the first place that popped into my head was the longhorn...mmmm.....it's not far off rt 2, and there's usually plenty of parking.

oldMarauderDrvr
10-02-2007, 01:28 PM
I'll go if it's in Framingham, Leominster is too far, I live in Quincy. Will it be in the afternoon?

MM03MOK
10-02-2007, 01:44 PM
I'll go if it's in Framingham, Leominster is too far, I live in Quincy. Will it be in the afternoon?
:welcome: to your first post!!!! I agree....something along Rte 495 would be better for me too. Marlborough is 90 min. away for me.

Go Mifuni
10-02-2007, 01:47 PM
:welcome: to your first post!!!! I agree....something along Rte 495 would be better for me too. Marlborough is 90 min. away for me.
There is a 99 right off of 495 at rt 20 in Marlborough.
Is Marlborough out of the question for you Leominster guys?

cyclopsram
10-02-2007, 02:42 PM
they can almost see Marlboro from Leominster.. Rt 2 east to 495 south... Ya all could meet at the nice hotel there in Boxboro or Davis Orchards in Bolton, or the old Mill in Westminster, or the King's corner Car wash.. bring lots of quarters..How about the nice place in Sterling just off I190 at route 12...you could do burnouts in the police station parking lot next door...and drag up the connector road to Rt62 toward Clinton..good straightaway.. Sorry I am so much help... I usta live there in another life.

Rocknthehawk
10-02-2007, 02:48 PM
they can almost see Marlboro from Leominster.. Rt 2 east to 495 south... Ya all could meet at the nice hotel there in Boxboro or Davis Orchards in Bolton, or the old Mill in Westminster, or the King's corner Car wash.. bring lots of quarters..How about the nice place in Sterling just off I190 at route 12...you could do burnouts in the police station parking lot next door...and drag up the connector road to Rt62 toward Clinton..good straightaway.. Sorry I am so much help... I usta live there in another life.

Hahaha yeah marlboro is like...20 minutes with traffic.
I think if i threw a rock from my driveway i could hit sterling.

Ibelieve you're talking about.....barber's crossing?? that's like...5 minutes from me...and yes...that is a mighty fine straightaway....i met up with a newer viper there once....sadly he just stayed with me(even as i slowed down and sped up) and never put it down.

Oh, and taking rt 2 east to 495 is sometimes slower than 117 to 495...for me at least. or take 2 to 70 to 117 to 495 if you feel like a nice cruise...hahaha now i'm making things compicated.

burt ragio
10-02-2007, 03:02 PM
Lets be diplomatic about this. The meeting place will be in Hyannis on the Cape Cod. That settles that.:argue:

Go Mifuni
10-02-2007, 03:14 PM
And we wonder why none of us get together. :shake:

Go Mifuni
10-03-2007, 06:52 AM
So, what does everyone think of meeting in Marlborough at the 99 on Rt 20 and 495? Marlborough is a stone's throw for us Central MA folks and is easily accessible for some others who may want to show up from the Cape, VT, CT, etc... We can shoot for either the 13th or the 27th depending on which day is best for most. As always, majority will rule.

courtmarshall
10-03-2007, 02:01 PM
6 of one for me... I will be driving from Western Mass on I-90. Either a left turn to Leominster..... or straight to I-495. Just tell me where.

Rocknthehawk
10-03-2007, 03:43 PM
So, what does everyone think of meeting in Marlborough at the 99 on Rt 20 and 495? Marlborough is a stone's throw for us Central MA folks and is easily accessible for some others who may want to show up from the Cape, VT, CT, etc... We can shoot for either the 13th or the 27th depending on which day is best for most. As always, majority will rule.

Not a huge fan of 99, but i also don't own a marauder...yet.

there's always the olive garden over by solomon pond mall as a second option

Go Mifuni
10-04-2007, 04:08 AM
Ok, we've got definitely three confirmed for the 27th and what looks like a definite maybe. Two more confirmations and it will be official.

Paul T. Casey
10-04-2007, 09:13 AM
Where's Leominster?? ;)

Near Roachdale, almost as far as Barre. ;)

illwood
10-04-2007, 09:19 AM
27th confirmed here.

Go Mifuni
10-04-2007, 09:23 AM
27th confirmed here.
Cool.
I just posted on the other thread that it's now officially the 27th at the 99 on Rt 20 at the junction of 495.
Now we just need to agree on a time.
Early afternoon good? Like 2ish?

hot-rauder
10-04-2007, 10:19 AM
Cool.
I just posted on the other thread that it's now officially the 27th at the 99 on Rt 20 at the junction of 495.
Now we just need to agree on a time.
Early afternoon good? Like 2ish?

sounds good. even earlieri s good for me too but i know some people that have to travel farther than me dont want to wake up too early lol

illwood
10-08-2007, 04:08 PM
I'm OK with 2pm.

Go Mifuni
10-09-2007, 04:19 AM
I'm OK with 2pm.

Cool.
I'll try to bump this thread once in a while to maybe gain more interest and then send out a reminder as the date draws closer.
According to the poll, it looks like we could potentially be filling the 99 parking lot with 11 MMs! Wouldn't that be something! :bows:

courtmarshall
10-09-2007, 07:06 AM
Do you have a street address for the 99 as: 32 Boston Post Rd.West
Marlboro, MA 01757?

illwood
10-09-2007, 09:14 AM
Do you have a street address for the 99 as: 32 Boston Post Rd.West
Marlboro, MA 01757?
I've verified it by both the 99 website (http://www.99restaurants.com) and Google maps. :up:

Go Mifuni
10-09-2007, 09:27 AM
I've verified it by both the 99 website (http://www.99restaurants.com) and Google maps. :up:

Thanks! Good idea to post a map. :up:

mm.owner
10-09-2007, 08:01 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'll be coming up from Middletown, CT. Probably with a couple other MM's.

Rain or Shine, right?

So, what happens at Marauder Rallys?

I do a lot of Harley rides and rallys.

We have Scavenger Hunts, Poker Runs, 50/50 Raffles and an occasional Burn-Out Contest.

Let's find out if Harley is the only Corporate name people tatoo on their bodies.

BV

Go Mifuni
10-10-2007, 04:49 AM
Hi Everyone,

Rain or Shine, right?

So, what happens at Marauder Rallys?

We have Scavenger Hunts, Poker Runs, 50/50 Raffles and an occasional Burn-Out Contest.

Let's find out if Harley is the only Corporate name people tatoo on their bodies.

BV

Yes, rain or shine!
Great to have you up! The more the merrier! :beer:
This is turning out to be a pretty big deal as I see now, according to the poll, we could have at least 12 MMs! This will be the biggest get-together that I've been to, and to think it started with a sighting.
The get-togethers I've been to (only 3, one of which consisted of just me and Bunny lol) have pretty much been us meeting in the parking lot, checking out each others Ms, and then going in for a bite.
If it's nice and people have the time, we could try to go for a ride but it may be too late by the time we get out of the 9's.
If anyone has any ideas of other stuff they'd like to do please, throw them on the table.
Also, if I can get an approximate head count by say, the 24th, I can make a reservation to make sure we can sit together.
This spontaneous M&G is turning out to be much bigger than I thought, which is pretty cool. :D

Larry Durham
10-10-2007, 07:54 AM
I;ve got a lot of things going on this month but I'll try to stop by, weather permitting ( don't do rain ) :shake:

Go Mifuni
10-10-2007, 08:11 AM
I;ve got a lot of things going on this month but I'll try to stop by, weather permitting ( don't do rain ) :shake:

It'll be good to see you again Larry.
Hope you can make it. :beer:

illwood
10-10-2007, 09:10 AM
This is turning out quite well. Now, hopefully everyone has put this in their calendars and won't have to bag out of it because it's their mother-in-law's birthday or something.

BTW, speaking of Birthdays, Happy Belated Birthday Go Mifuni!

Go Mifuni
10-10-2007, 10:41 AM
This is turning out quite well. Now, hopefully everyone has put this in their calendars and won't have to bag out of it because it's their mother-in-law's birthday or something.

BTW, speaking of Birthdays, Happy Belated Birthday Go Mifuni!

:bigcry: Thanks! :party1: I'll let you buy me a beer. :beer:
It will have to be a 23oz'r though. They had to do away with the 25's. I guess they were too big. :eek: Oh, and you can have only two. You can have 2,000,000 of the 16oz but just two of the 23. :loco:
This thing sure is turning out to be big. I guess it's been too long since we've done anything that everyone is jumping at the chance.
It's gonna be a good time.

Rocknthehawk
10-10-2007, 01:04 PM
hmm...with something like 12 coming..what's the chances we'll get one in each color....:burnout:

SMOKE
10-10-2007, 04:14 PM
I'm coming too!:banana2:

I'm running a Black Marauder...but I doubt there will be a shortage apparently.

Working with mm.owner and maybe another 'Rauder or two so we can make up a little Connecticut delegation and head up together.

Mark me down as 1 for the restaurant for now.

Best,
Jonathan

Larry Durham
10-10-2007, 05:50 PM
hmm...with something like 12 coming..what's the chances we'll get one in each color....:burnout:

By the reponse it looks like we have all 4 colors. bring the cameras for the first full color picture of NE MM's :banana:

hot-rauder
10-10-2007, 07:10 PM
By the reponse it looks like we have all 4 colors. bring the cameras for the first full color picture of NE MM's :banana:

i love when i get TOLD by people that black was the only color... :shake: although mine is that beautiful black color, i defend all others... i would secretly love to own a blue one but i will leave that pleasure t omy twin brother when he buys his

illwood
10-11-2007, 05:28 AM
Question: Anyone (other than me) planning on bringing their significant other / spouse or were people planning on this being just a MM.net member outing?

Go Mifuni
10-11-2007, 05:36 AM
Question: Anyone (other than me) planning on bringing their significant other / spouse or were people planning on this being just a MM.net member outing?

I think significant others are automatically assumed. Mine will be coming along.

I think. :D

SMOKE
10-11-2007, 06:04 AM
i love when i get TOLD by people that black was the only color... :shake: although mine is that beautiful black color, i defend all others... i would secretly love to own a blue one but i will leave that pleasure t omy twin brother when he buys his

"The good guys dress in black...remember dat...."

:D

JWM

illwood
10-11-2007, 09:23 AM
I think significant others are automatically assumed. Mine will be coming along.

I think. :D
Sounds good to me. I just thought I would mention it because it will affect the head count.

I'm thinking my girlfriend will come. She calls my Marauder "The Pimp Car." :rolleyes:

Go Mifuni
10-11-2007, 10:19 AM
Sounds good to me. I just thought I would mention it because it will affect the head count.

I'm thinking my girlfriend will come. She calls my Marauder "The Pimp Car." :rolleyes:
What do YOU call it? We all seem to have names for them.
Mine's Bagheera.

FormulaMarauder
10-11-2007, 11:28 AM
I'll be there. Probably going to come up with the central CT contingent (i.e, Middletown) My wife calls my car two things, "Superfast Tuxedo," and "pissed off cop car.":P
Ah yes, another black..........:banana:

FormulaMarauder
10-11-2007, 11:31 AM
Hi Everyone,

BV

I wont hold that against you. Here's my toy........ 2006 Victory Jackpot.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/FormulaGod/IMG_1010.jpg

FormulaMarauder
10-11-2007, 11:32 AM
Hi Everyone,

BV

Count me in as well. Give me a PM:burnout:

SMOKE
10-11-2007, 12:19 PM
PM sent! (I know everybody hates that :mad2:but I just wanted to cover the bases)....

I wonder who all the "No" folks are? Seems like there is almost the
same amount of folks from the region who can't make it? So there
are roughly 20 "active" folks from the membership around here and/or
watching the thread?

Not too shabby...

-Jonathan

PS: My car's name is "Smoke" and thankfully none of my family goofs on me or the car!

hot-rauder
10-11-2007, 03:32 PM

i have 2 brothers and my best friend might attend. they all call mine "the raud" or the "fagrauder" if they want to bust balls.... they all love it tho.

myself, i call it "Mo-baby"... i called my 94 CV "maureen" just felt it was fitting and i have a thing with car "names" beginning with M's. Well my lady friends mothers name is Maureen, so she started calling it Mo-Baby... well it stuck and fits the Marauder even better.:P

MM03MOK
10-11-2007, 05:34 PM
Bring 'em one and all!

illwood
10-17-2007, 09:53 AM
Just a bump to keep reminding people.

SMOKE
10-17-2007, 11:52 AM
Still coming!!!

-Jonathan

FormulaMarauder
10-17-2007, 12:08 PM
Still coming, hopefully my JLT will be here by then.

Go Mifuni
10-17-2007, 12:09 PM
I'd like to try and get a head count so when the day gets close, I can give the 99 a heads up.
Please shoot me a PM with how many you're bringing, including yourself. There are 13MMs coming according to the poll, and I'm sure a few are bringing guests. :D

Go Mifuni
10-18-2007, 06:52 AM
I'd like to try and get a head count so when the day gets close, I can give the 99 a heads up.
Please shoot me a PM with how many you're bringing, including yourself. There are 13MMs coming according to the poll, and I'm sure a few are bringing guests. :D
Hello?
So far, not including myself, the count is...... 1 :confused:

mm.owner
10-18-2007, 07:30 AM
First, thanks for getting this gathering of Marauders together... it's gonna be quite a site!

BTW, are you aware of a certified Marauders Owners Group,,, MOG,,, ?

Anyway, it's tough getting folks to commit, so why not just tell the 99 it'll be about 20 people at ... what time?

That 2 pm time? Is that when we are to arrive or when we sit down at the 99?

You know once we get there we gonna
walk, talk and peek,
oogle, ooh and ahh
for a while.

Was there any mention of meeting at noon, eating at 2?

MM03MOK
10-18-2007, 07:37 AM
MOG,,, ?

http://www.penguincomics.net/dvdreviews/dvdrimages/spaceballs4.jpg

:D

I'll be there....waiting for RF to decide.

Go Mifuni
10-18-2007, 09:05 AM
That 2 pm time? Is that when we are to arrive or when we sit down at the 99?

You know once we get there we gonna
walk, talk and peek,
oogle, ooh and ahh
for a while.

Was there any mention of meeting at noon, eating at 2?

Good points. I believe the general consensus was we were meeting at 2.
Eat at 3? That gives us an hour of oogling, ooing and ahhing.
I'll be there around 1:30ish.

illwood
10-18-2007, 09:15 AM
Good points. I believe the general consensus was we were meeting at 2.
Eat at 3? That gives us an hour of oogling, ooing and ahhing.
I'll be there around 1:30ish.
Good plan. I should be there (with my girlfriend) around 1:30ish myself. Hopefully it will be a clear day and I can give the car a once-over before showing up.

SMOKE
10-18-2007, 10:27 AM
"I'm a mog, half-man, half-dog....I'm my own best friend!" - Spaceballs

I love that friggin movie...GOOD CATCH Mary!

PM sent on headcount...

CT deligation plans on a 12:00 PM roundup and approx. 1.5 hrs ride
to Marlborough (according to Google). Myself, mm.owner and
FormulaMarauder should be at the 99 at/before 2:00 PM. Got all day on
this end, I don't care when we sit.

Best,
Jonathan

Go Mifuni
10-22-2007, 04:12 AM
:bump::bump::bump:

FormulaMarauder
10-22-2007, 08:04 PM
Walks into PepBoys........Looks at the crappy ATV's and dirt bikes...........Wonder how such a cool store ten years ago is a complete joke now..........What the Hell was I here for? Oh yeah...........

Meguire's clay bar....Hmmmm...Always wanted to clay my car, may have to try this. Oh look, it comes in a kit. Let's see.....Detailing clay bar, detailing spray, cleanser and wax, all in a neat container. How convienient. Sold! Hmm, should do something about the rims........Mothers polished rims cleaner, there it is....heard good stuff. Tire gel by Eagle One, guaranteed not to sling or fade, even after 5 washes. Sounds a little brazen, but hey, confidence builds sales I'll try it out. Terry cloths, terry cloths.......a ha! There they are, I'll take three. Application bonnets, eh? Well I don't have a buffer, so don't need them. What's that there? Oh look, a sale on a rotary buffer. Always wanted one of those. Ah what the Hell, let me just grab this sucker here. Damn, running out of hands. Hello Mr.Shopping cart. Do I need anything else? Oh, back to those bonnets. Lets see, they make application, removal, and buffing bonnets. Ma what the Hell? They sure make this tough. I'll get three of each, should last me a while. I better stop looking around, this is getting pricey. Hello little miss something at the register. How youzz doin? Go ahead and ring these on up. Check out that buffer, baby. I got something you can buff. What's that you say? $126.42? Did you just tell me my total in Espanol? Yes, I thought you did...What the Hell.........:shake::bandit: Here's some U.S. Dollars honey, sorry, I'm out of Pesos.

Go Mifuni
10-23-2007, 04:18 AM
¿Que? :bandit:

Go Mifuni
10-23-2007, 09:09 AM
PM's are a little light. Out of 13 MMs, I've only heard from 3. What's the hold up?

hot-rauder
10-23-2007, 09:36 AM
Walks into PepBoys........Looks at the crappy ATV's and dirt bikes...........Wonder how such a cool store ten years ago is a complete joke now..........What the Hell was I here for? Oh yeah...........

Meguire's clay bar....Hmmmm...Always wanted to clay my car, may have to try this. Oh look, it comes in a kit. Let's see.....Detailing clay bar, detailing spray, cleanser and wax, all in a neat container. How convienient. Sold! Hmm, should do something about the rims........Mothers polished rims cleaner, there it is....heard good stuff. Tire gel by Eagle One, guaranteed not to sling or fade, even after 5 washes. Sounds a little brazen, but hey, confidence builds sales I'll try it out. Terry cloths, terry cloths.......a ha! There they are, I'll take three. Application bonnets, eh? Well I don't have a buffer, so don't need them. What's that there? Oh look, a sale on a rotary buffer. Always wanted one of those. Ah what the Hell, let me just grab this sucker here. Damn, running out of hands. Hello Mr.Shopping cart. Do I need anything else? Oh, back to those bonnets. Lets see, they make application, removal, and buffing bonnets. Ma what the Hell? They sure make this tough. I'll get three of each, should last me a while. I better stop looking around, this is getting pricey. Hello little miss something at the register. How youzz doin? Go ahead and ring these on up. Check out that buffer, baby. I got something you can buff. What's that you say? $126.42? Did you just tell me my total in Espanol? Yes, I thought you did...What the Hell.........:shake::bandit: Here's some U.S. Dollars honey, sorry, I'm out of Pesos.

lmao, i know exactly what you mean!, i have clay bar toolol. seriously though everytime i walk into Autozone or Advanced Auto, they lok at my motor size and wonder why i have 2 motors comared to there "done out" honda civics they are driving. then when they all see the car they always ask me if im the one they and all there buddies think is the detective in town. some i tell yes some i say no... keeps them on there toes... btw there is no detective where i live driving a marauder lol

FormulaMarauder
10-23-2007, 02:39 PM
there is no detective where i live driving a marauder lol
Does that include me? :cool:

hot-rauder
10-23-2007, 07:36 PM
Does that include me? :cool:

yes, yes it does.... um officer. lol:D

illwood
10-24-2007, 09:59 AM
PM's are a little light. Out of 13 MMs, I've only heard from 3. What's the hold up?
So, where is everyone?

MM03MOK
10-24-2007, 10:12 AM
Bunny's coming but she can't get RF to commit. :(

Go Mifuni
10-24-2007, 10:24 AM
Bunny's coming but she can't get RF to commit. :(
Yay Bunny! Too bad about RF. I'm sure folks will be real interested in seeing your Trilogy!

MM03MOK
10-24-2007, 11:02 AM
Yay Bunny! Too bad about RF. I'm sure folks will be real interested in seeing your Trilogy!
Oh, you want me to bring the Blackbird? :D

Go Mifuni
10-24-2007, 11:05 AM
Oh, you want me to bring the Blackbird? :D
Oh, please don't make me beg. :D

Rocknthehawk
10-24-2007, 12:02 PM

omg.wait.hole the phones. back the truck up.

BEEP BEEP BEEP.
i havn't been on the site long...and i didn't read through much...but....

someone
may
bring
a
super
charged
marauder?

i may be looking into selling my soul this weekend....

Go Mifuni
10-24-2007, 12:16 PM
omg.wait.hole the phones. back the truck up.

BEEP BEEP BEEP.
i havn't been on the site long...and i didn't read through much...but....

someone
may
bring
a
super
charged
marauder?

i may be looking into selling my soul this weekend....
Ha ha ha yes. Bunny's MM is beautifully equipped with a Trilogy. She took me for a little spin but was very reserved. :cool:
Nice triple gauge cluster on the piller too. :bows: :bows: :bows:

MM03MOK
10-24-2007, 09:05 PM
Ha ha ha yes. Bunny's MM is beautifully equipped with a Trilogy. She took me for a little spin but was very reserved. :cool:
Nice triple gauge cluster on the piller too. :bows: :bows: :bows:
Nah, single gauge on the A pillar (Boost) and the tranny temp added in place of the cig lighter.

Go Mifuni
10-25-2007, 04:14 AM
Nah, single gauge on the A pillar (Boost) and the tranny temp added in place of the cig lighter.
Oh, I thought it was a triple. I guess my brain was too busy basking in that whining, whooshing sound coming from under the hood to remember anything clearly lol. :D

Go Mifuni
10-25-2007, 04:17 AM
MM count for our get-together this Saturday is wicked light, btw. Where are the rest of the N.E. 13? So far, including myself, I've got 5 MMs confirmed.

MM03MOK
10-25-2007, 04:21 AM
I'm outing who voted yes!!

Bigdogjim (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/member.php?do=getinfo&u=383) burt ragio (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/member.php?do=getinfo&u=2879) courtmarshall (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/member.php?do=getinfo&u=6778) FormulaMarauder (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/member.php?do=getinfo&u=7152) Go Mifuni (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/member.php?do=getinfo&u=1239) hot-rauder (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/member.php?do=getinfo&u=7028) illwood (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/member.php?do=getinfo&u=7471) JWMclane3 (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/member.php?do=getinfo&u=4490) mm.owner (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/member.php?do=getinfo&u=7895) MM03MOK (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/member.php?do=getinfo&u=467) oldMarauderDrvr (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/member.php?do=getinfo&u=7494) SILVERSURFER03 (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/member.php?do=getinfo&u=7387) Thunderbolt (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/member.php?do=getinfo&u=7391)

A few friends from FL said they couldn't make it. ;)

Kurt....we should plan on hooking up....maybe at the IHOP in Bourne?

Go Mifuni
10-25-2007, 04:29 AM
I'm outing who voted yes!!

Bigdogjim (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/member.php?do=getinfo&u=383) burt ragio (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/member.php?do=getinfo&u=2879) courtmarshall (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/member.php?do=getinfo&u=6778) FormulaMarauder (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/member.php?do=getinfo&u=7152) Go Mifuni (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/member.php?do=getinfo&u=1239) hot-rauder (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/member.php?do=getinfo&u=7028) illwood (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/member.php?do=getinfo&u=7471) JWMclane3 (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/member.php?do=getinfo&u=4490) mm.owner (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/member.php?do=getinfo&u=7895) MM03MOK (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/member.php?do=getinfo&u=467) oldMarauderDrvr (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/member.php?do=getinfo&u=7494) SILVERSURFER03 (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/member.php?do=getinfo&u=7387) Thunderbolt (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/member.php?do=getinfo&u=7391)

A few friends from FL said they couldn't make it. ;)

Kurt....we should plan on hooking up....maybe at the IHOP in Bourne?

I'm still in. :alone:

courtmarshall
10-25-2007, 06:02 AM
I am still in for 2 for meal.

SMOKE
10-25-2007, 06:39 AM
Still in, headcount = 2 for the 99...

My last info states mm.owner and FormulaMarauder are good to go and we plan to meet centrally here in CT for the ride up...

-Jonathan

Go Mifuni
10-25-2007, 06:43 AM
Still in, headcount = 2 for the 99...

My last info states mm.owner and FormulaMarauder are good to go and we plan to meet centrally here in CT for the ride up...

-Jonathan

Cool. How many for mm.owner?

illwood
10-25-2007, 07:41 AM
MM count for our get-together this Saturday is wicked light, btw. Where are the rest of the N.E. 13? So far, including myself, I've got 5 MMs confirmed.

Mike, your New England is showing. :D

I also use 'wicked' regularly in conversation.

Go Mifuni
10-25-2007, 08:02 AM
Mike, your New England is showing. :D

I also use 'wicked' regularly in conversation.

Woops! :run:
I have a friend who moved to Texas some years ago. We started emailing recently and I used "wicked" in a sentance. She was like "Oh my god! I haven't heard that word used in such a long time!"
Wicked funny. :D

FormulaMarauder
10-25-2007, 09:12 AM
That word is "wicked" ghey... lol:D Don't worry, Sally's, I'm in. Now excuse me, I have to go wax the car. :burnout:

Go Mifuni
10-25-2007, 10:09 AM
I have to go wax the car. :burnout:

Forecast is for rain. I hope not. :mad:

mm.owner
10-25-2007, 10:54 AM
mm.owner here,,,

2 in my Blue.
my girlfriend Ingrid is really looking forward to this and so am I !!!
rain or shine !!!

somehow 3 MM's (JWMclane3, FormulaMarauder and myself)
will meet somewhere at sometime and convoy up to Marlborough, MA.

maybe we 3 can meet for a quick snack before we head up?
Cromwell Diner ? 10:30 ? or 11 ?
then around 11:30 it's LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE !!!

anyway, may I suggest:
jump on Rt 9 North to I-91 North,,,
take exit 26 (Putnam Bridge) for Rt 3 to Rt 2 to I-84 West,,,
(FYI: UConn has a big game at 3:30),,,
then I-90 West (p or gas at rest stop?),,,
then exit 11a onto I-495 North to exit 24b,,,
about 100 miles.

be nice to have a 2-way radio, maybe we exchange cell #'s,
bringing my camera!
Ingrid and I can't stay to late, we have a Harley Holloween party at 6 pm.

Call me 203-771-3443!

courtmarshall
10-25-2007, 11:10 AM
mm.owner here,,,

2 in my Blue.
my girlfriend Ingrid is really looking forward to this and so am I !!!
rain or shine !!!

somehow 3 MM's (JWMclane3, FormulaMarauder and myself)
will meet somewhere at sometime and convoy up to Marlborough, MA.

maybe we 3 can meet for a quick snack before we head up?
Cromwell Diner ? 10:30 ? or 11 ?
then around 11:30 it's LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE !!!

anyway, may I suggest:
jump on Rt 9 North to I-91 North,,,
take exit 26 (Putnam Bridge) for Rt 3 to Rt 2 to I-84 West,,,
(FYI: UConn has a big game at 3:30),,,
then I-90 West (p or gas at rest stop?),,,
then exit 11a onto I-495 North to exit 24b,,,
about 100 miles.

be nice to have a 2-way radio, maybe we exchange cell #'s,
bringing my camera!
Ingrid and I can't stay to late, we have a Harley Holloween party at 6 pm.

Call me 203-771-3443!

Mass Pike East....you would have done the right thing when you got there.
You may want to edit the phone number off the post and PM it....

Rocknthehawk
10-25-2007, 12:39 PM
my other brother will be there with his mm also. I don't think he is a member here.

SMOKE
10-25-2007, 12:52 PM
10:30 - 11:00 at the diner is good for me...

Saw the East VS West part too...but for the most part that's the route (you know to jump off onto 3 in Glastonbury like any good Nutmegger would...avoid the 84E flyover in Hartford...)...

Don't have my notes but I think I got the other two CT fella's cell phones and they should have mine...sounds like a GO!

-Jonathan

Go Mifuni
10-25-2007, 12:55 PM
my other brother will be there with his mm also. I don't think he is a member here.

And WHY is he not a member here?

Rocknthehawk
10-25-2007, 02:02 PM
And WHY is he not a member here?

he said he lurks, maybe he is actually registered, and just never posts.

Go Mifuni
10-25-2007, 02:24 PM
he said he lurks, maybe he is actually registered, and just never posts.

Ah. Ok. :beer:

Go Mifuni
10-26-2007, 04:21 AM
So far, it looks like we have 7MMs and a Thunderbolt coming this Saturday.
Not too shabby. :banana2:
Still plenty of room for more!

illwood
10-26-2007, 07:30 AM
I'm pretty excited to see a Blue in person.

I'm also pretty excited because I got my XCal2 in with a Lido tune and that will be uploaded on Saturday morning.

SMOKE
10-26-2007, 09:21 AM
Better bring an umbrella...weather looks like crapola...

Go Mifuni
10-26-2007, 10:16 AM
Better bring an umbrella...weather looks like crapola...

Yup. Oh well. At least we don't have to spend all night and all morning detailing. :D

SMOKE
10-26-2007, 12:45 PM
I'm also pretty excited because I got my XCal2 in with a Lido tune and that will be uploaded on Saturday morning.

You are gonna LUUUUUUHV that tune!

Yup. Oh well. At least we don't have to spend all night and all morning detailing.

Was thinking the same thing. ;)

See ya in less than 24....

JWM

Go Mifuni
10-26-2007, 12:50 PM

I can't wait to put my chip in, but I have to do my gears first because the chip is programmed for them. :bigcry:

hot-rauder
10-26-2007, 01:58 PM

im excited about the blue too... and to meet another machinist with a marauder lol

Go Mifuni
10-26-2007, 02:15 PM
Ok. Let's see what happens. Looks like 7 MMs, a Thunderbolt, and about 20 people. I'm going to try to be there around 1:30.
See ya there! :2thumbs:

hot-rauder
10-27-2007, 02:51 PM
it was great to see all of you guys. great meeting

heres thepic of my old s55 treatment FormulaMarauder...

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z302/blkmarauder/DSCN2214.jpg

Go Mifuni
10-29-2007, 04:14 AM
I agree. Great meeting! I'm already looking forward to the next one! :beer:

Go Mifuni
10-29-2007, 07:04 AM
Hey FormulaMarauder,
Here's some He-Man links for you.
Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lxjwMyJbzg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kmeOktIwAg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEcd71Hfpy8

FormulaMarauder
10-29-2007, 09:22 AM
Hey FormulaMarauder,
Here's some He-Man links for you.
Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lxjwMyJbzg

I won't lie, two drops of pee came out I was laughing so hard!

Go Mifuni
10-29-2007, 10:06 AM
I won't lie, two drops of pee came out I was laughing so hard!

TMI man, TMI. :D
Now you made ME laugh!

cyclopsram
11-19-2007, 06:47 AM
You could meet Dead Ted Kennedy at the Compound and look for Mary Jo and some bourbon

cyclopsram
11-19-2007, 06:49 AM
does hole the phones mean ya bury them..? Or am I missing something. Oh, maybe it was posta mean wait a minute....