PDA

View Full Version : Canadian Marauder Calendar

Pages : [1] 2

Taemian
09-30-2007, 09:12 PM
Hey, just thought I'd start this new thread to get everyone on the same page.

We have been talking about putting a 2008 Marauder calendar together from photos that us Canucks take of our MMs. Here's the thread, starts around post #35...please read through it to see all the details.

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=37503&page=3

Anyways, every Canucklehead with an MM is encouraged to send in a good pic (see the disclaimer in the thread above about "good taste"). We had hoped to feature one owner's MM each month with some group shots if we had extra months left over. I am accepting the photos and doing a layout, and Derek (freakstatus) will take care of the actual physical production of the calendars. I think this would be a great holiday thing, and a great item for the garage/office.

I've just gotten a great photo from Chader, and am anxiously awaiting shots from the rest of you! The BC contingent was setting up for some group shots, but we just got hit with a long rain spell, so we'll meet when it clears up.
Send in a few pics if you're not sure which you like the best, but a 5 meg per email limit is in effect. Please send emails accordingly.

Pick your month as well! (Me = May, Derek = June, Chader = ?? let me know!)

Price would be about 12 bucks I think... right, Derek? Everything is done at cost, and nobody here is making a penny from this. We just love our cars and want to do something unique for us Canadian Marauder owners!!

So get me your photos, folks....2008 is not that far away!!!!:beer:

freakstatus
10-01-2007, 12:15 AM
Yep. The cheaper quality calendars will be around $12-$20. There are also high quality high res ones for $29.99 (these look way better). Just specify which one you want to myself or Ian (Taemian).

Taemian
10-01-2007, 05:56 AM
Ok, so October has been spoken for by Justin. As soon as he gets a break in the rain, he'll take and send some photos. If anyone wants a specifc month (besides May/June/October) let me know. You can always send in pictures as you get them.

Serge
10-01-2007, 08:51 AM
I'll send you some pics. Oh wait, I don't have a Marauder.

Peter
10-01-2007, 01:01 PM
I have a few pictures at Windsor and you can see Detroits coastline in the backround, I have to dig up the photo first...

grampaws
10-01-2007, 06:09 PM
I'll go through my pics file this weekend!

MADRODER
10-02-2007, 06:40 AM
I'll join in the fun, just have to pick the right scene....possibly by the weekend i'll have some pics.......

snowbird
10-02-2007, 09:27 AM
Second Email sent so 3 pics to choose from and I'd love to have April !! :)

Edit: Hi res look better !

Taemian
10-02-2007, 07:35 PM
I'll send you some pics. Oh wait, I don't have a Marauder.

Hang in there, you'll get one someday! I drove CVPIs for about 10 years before jumping to the MM. The only big difference for me is the avaliable horsepower, but now I treat my ride differently.

My phrase on patrol used to be "Curbs and medians are merely suggestions!" That carried over to my personally owned CVPI....but now I wouldn't dare try to clear the things I used to!:o

Taemian
10-02-2007, 07:40 PM
I'll join in the fun, just have to pick the right scene....possibly by the weekend i'll have some pics.......

Niagara! I used to live in St. Kitts. Grew up there, moved away in 1986. I'd love to blast down the canal roads, and hit the actual Avondale dairy for some REAL ice cream!

Taemian
10-02-2007, 08:11 PM
Claimed months so far are....

April----Snowbird
May----Taemian
June----Freakstatus
October-CanadaMarauder

Great to see all you guys chime in with your interest! At this pace, we'll be able to get the calendar done in plenty of time, so long as the actual photos follow in a timely fashion. This is what the Marauder community is all about!

If anyone has ideas about different ideas for photos, feel free to say something. I think that since there are so many good "whole car shots", I may use a detailed engine shot for my month. Remember, this calendar can be whatever WE want it to be, so be creative!

MADRODER
10-03-2007, 06:56 AM
Put me down for November....for whatever strange reason CanadaMarauder changes his mind i'll go for October (my birth month)

THX

MADRODER
10-03-2007, 07:05 AM
Second Email sent so 3 pics to choose from and I'd love to have April !! :)

Edit: Hi res look better !

It would be great if you can get Bonhomme in one of your pics if you choose Febuary....LOL

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:IPFoxrgpwq0xsM:ht tp://www.giteauxdeuxlions.com/images/caranaval/Bonhomme1_MP_2002.jpg (http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://www.giteauxdeuxlions.com/images/caranaval/Bonhomme1_MP_2002.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.giteauxdeuxlions.com/pagecarnaval1.php&h=309&w=445&sz=32&hl=en&start=1&um=1&tbnid=IPFoxrgpwq0xsM:&tbnh=88&tbnw=127&prev=/images%3Fq%3DBonhomme%26svnum% 3D10%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3 DN)

Taemian
10-03-2007, 08:44 PM
Put me down for November....for whatever strange reason CanadaMarauder changes his mind i'll go for October (my birth month)

THX

January---Master
April------Snowbird
May------Taemian
June------Freakstatus
October--CanadaMarauder
November-Maroder

Chader, what month did you want? I think I may have deleted your reply...:(

Ok folks, there's the updated month list. We have AMAZING photos from MASTER and CHADER, and a valiant effort by Snowbird. Justin, Derek and I are still treading water here in BC, but we'll grab some photos as soon as the rain lets up.

Keep them coming, folks!

de minimus
10-03-2007, 10:01 PM
I'll take December and will send pics as soon as there is some sun (or maybe just not as much rain).

freakstatus
10-03-2007, 10:35 PM
Hey Ian,

As discussed, I'll switch to July.

Thanks

chader
10-04-2007, 05:43 AM
January---Master
April------Snowbird
May------Taemian
June------Freakstatus
October--CanadaMarauder
November-Maroder

Chader, what month did you want? I think I may have deleted your reply...:(

Ok folks, there's the updated month list. We have AMAZING photos from MASTER and CHADER, and a valiant effort by Snowbird. Justin, Derek and I are still treading water here in BC, but we'll grab some photos as soon as the rain lets up.

Keep them coming, folks!
March would be good,Thanx Chad.

Master
10-04-2007, 05:57 AM
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"></TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Any chance we could review the photos here on-line? It might give some of the guys an idea or two about perspective, lighting, etc, in case they are setting off to get that "just right" photo.
I'm in for the high quality cal if it really is that much better, plus about 10 of the cheaper ones as give-aways. I was wonding if we can get photos inserted in odd days here and there as shown in this sample? Also, maybe we should consider being able to put a small text bit down in the "Days" area where we list our mods. Thoughts? Too complex? Just let me know what you think.

</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

Master
10-04-2007, 06:04 AM
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">PS
If we all do something silly like get several copies, does the price go down? Is there a bulk discount at some quantity level?
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

MADRODER
10-04-2007, 08:07 AM
Niagara! I used to live in St. Kitts. Grew up there, moved away in 1986. I'd love to blast down the canal roads, and hit the actual Avondale dairy for some REAL ice cream!

The Avondale is still there, we make it a once a week ritual. The actually charge you by the weight now. Great place to raise a family!!

Aren Jay
10-04-2007, 09:23 PM
I have a new camera coming soon. If you still are taking pictures then I send you one of my Blood Red Marauder.

Master
10-05-2007, 04:17 AM
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"></TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I think Dark Toreodor Red sounds a little less morbid, but the picture will certainly be welcome. Can't wait to see it. Any thoughts on setting yet?

grampaws
10-05-2007, 09:55 AM
August !! I like August...

Taemian
10-05-2007, 08:23 PM
I'll take December and will send pics as soon as there is some sun (or maybe just not as much rain).

I hear that Monday is supposed to be nice!:)

Taemian
10-05-2007, 09:21 PM
Latest list as follows....

January------Master
Feb
March-------Chader
April---------Snowbird
May---------Taemian
June
July---------Freakstatus
August------Grampaws
September
October-----CanadaMarauder
November---Madroder
December---deMinimus

Master, you ask a lot of good questions. Derek, are there bulk deals on calendars, or is it all pay-as-you-go? I imagine you can tell us!

As for posting the pictures, I don't have a photobucket account or anything. Unless I PM you, your photos were great, and in good company with the rest sent in. Actually, there is only one person who might want to take more shots, to get more car and less scenery. I've mentioned it to him, and all the other photos are really well done. I guess I also want the calendar to be a surprise for everyone as well. If you want, you can always order one to see what you think, then order more if you like what you see!

Also, there will be a small section to put text into. Again, more details from Derek....

Taemian
10-05-2007, 09:23 PM
The Avondale is still there, we make it a once a week ritual. The actually charge you by the weight now. Great place to raise a family!!

I've often thought of moving back, I really miss the seasons. Here we have rain or sun. But my work is here, so until the house is paid off, here I stay!

Taemian
10-05-2007, 09:34 PM
I have a new camera coming soon. If you still are taking pictures then I send you one of my Blood Red Marauder.

Sounds good, claim a month and then get those photos to me asap.

I think we need to set a cut-off date in the future, and we only have 3 empty spots?!?! That's amazing!!! I won't turn anyone away, we can always add a few months, or make an 18 month calendar with some group shots, etc.:beer:

Peter
10-06-2007, 06:02 AM
Can you save September for me?
I'll get pictures aSAP.

And doesn't the calendar need a logo as in club logo?

Sully008
10-06-2007, 06:59 AM
Sounds good, claim a month and then get those photos to me asap.

I think we need to set a cut-off date in the future, and we only have 3 empty spots?!?! That's amazing!!! I won't turn anyone away, we can always add a few months, or make an 18 month calendar with some group shots, etc.:beer:

Taemian,

I have some okay shots of the car, but nothing that really represents the 'Peg. I'd have to take some better ones and I don't really have the time right now. Maybe I'll be able to get in another calendar.

chader
10-06-2007, 08:07 AM
Latest list as follows....

January------Master
Feb
March-------Chader
April---------Snowbird
May---------Taemian
June
July---------Freakstatus
August------Grampaws
September
November---Madroder
December---deMinimus

Master, you ask a lot of good questions. Derek, are there bulk deals on calendars, or is it all pay-as-you-go? I imagine you can tell us!

As for posting the pictures, I don't have a photobucket account or anything. Unless I PM you, your photos were great, and in good company with the rest sent in. Actually, there is only one person who might want to take more shots, to get more car and less scenery. I've mentioned it to him, and all the other photos are really well done. I guess I also want the calendar to be a surprise for everyone as well. If you want, you can always order one to see what you think, then order more if you like what you see!

Also, there will be a small section to put text into. Again, more details from Derek....
I think all this sounds great...could put in special dates like Marauderville,sshs ect.

Taemian
10-06-2007, 09:06 AM
Can you save September for me?
I'll get pictures aSAP.

And doesn't the calendar need a logo as in club logo?

Peter, September is all yours. Glad to have you aboard!:D

As for the logo, I've pitched an idea to Derek, and am trying to photshop it...I'm very weak at PS though, it may take a bit. But feel free to pitch any ideas this way, I'm open to everyone's thoughts!

Taemian
10-06-2007, 09:09 AM
Taemian,

I have some okay shots of the car, but nothing that really represents the 'Peg. I'd have to take some better ones and I don't really have the time right now. Maybe I'll be able to get in another calendar.

Heya Sulley, feel free to send me some pics anyways. They don't neccessarily HAVE to represent your geographical area, though that is a nice choice. Any and all Canadian owned MMs are welcomed to be in the calendar...even if you don't want to buy one yourself.:P Heck, the photo in your signature is a nice one!

Taemian
10-06-2007, 09:24 AM
January------Master----------(photos received)
Feb
March-------Chader---------- (photos received)(then lost by me, plz resend!)
April---------Snowbird
May---------Taemian
June
July---------Freakstatus ------(photos received)
August------Grampaws
September---Peter
November---Madroder
December---deMinimus

Two spots left before we have to add a few more months on ....like I said, nobody gets turned away! I love how you guys are all getting onboard.

As soon as I have all the photos, I'll meet up with Derek and get an initial copy done. Sweeet! That being said, please realize that you can keep sending me photos if something you like more comes onto your camera. Nothing is final until we set the printing date!

Peter
10-06-2007, 11:20 AM
Here's an idea for the logo:

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/5/9/8/4/Image3.jpg

snowbird
10-06-2007, 12:00 PM
Taemian,

I just sent 4 more pics. More car, cleaner car, less background (yes it was me !!) .

Taemian
10-06-2007, 12:16 PM
Taemian,

I just sent 4 more pics. More car, cleaner car, less background (yes it was me !!) .

Nice job! The #40 photo you picked is a great one. Now that's what I meant by more car and less scenery, and you still got great background colours. You rock! :rock:

freakstatus
10-06-2007, 12:57 PM
Here's an idea for the logo:

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/5/9/8/4/Image3.jpg

Hey Peter,

This looks awesome....can you make the godshead a little smaller so you can see more of the maple leaf?

Peter
10-06-2007, 01:21 PM
Any better?

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/5/9/8/4/LOGO2.png

Sully008
10-06-2007, 01:35 PM
Heya Sulley, feel free to send me some pics anyways. They don't neccessarily HAVE to represent your geographical area, though that is a nice choice. Any and all Canadian owned MMs are welcomed to be in the calendar...even if you don't want to buy one yourself.:P Heck, the photo in your signature is a nice one!

Taemian,

I just sent you a couple of pics to your email. Let me know if you don't get them.

MADRODER
10-06-2007, 04:01 PM
Rained here pretty well all day....hopefully I'll get some pics on Sunday

Taemian
10-07-2007, 06:13 PM
Taemian,

I just sent you a couple of pics to your email. Let me know if you don't get them.

Hmmm....nothing yet. Just to confirm, my email address is ijacobi@shaw.ca
Maybe try sending them again, or confirm the address you sent to last time was correct.:)

MADRODER
10-08-2007, 09:03 AM
Pics sent........:D Let me know if the pics are the right size

Taemian
10-08-2007, 12:21 PM
Pics sent........:D Let me know if the pics are the right size

Pitures you sent are amazing, PM sent.

Latest list is:

January------Master----------(final photos received)
Feb
March-------Chader---------- (final photos received)
April---------Snowbird--------(final photos received)
May---------Taemian---------(dragging his butt while critiquing others)
June
August------Grampaws
September---Peter
November---Madroder----------(final photos received)
December---deMinimus---------(photos received)

I'm writing "FINAL PHOTOS RECEIVED" to show that we have a good final shot now, but feel free to send more if you think you get a better, or same quality shot as the one you've already given me.

If I write "PHOTOS RECEIVED", it means we have a usable shot, but it's not quite showing your car as cool as it can look. Please know that only 2 people sent "first-time keepers", some people just have a gift for taking photos! I encourage everyone to look at any car mags you may have, maybe that'll give you some basic do and don't ideas. I had to throw out all my pics when I saw the quality of the finished shots for this calendar. I'm really impressed with the stuff I'm seeing. And a little scared of what I have to match up to!:eek:
We still have a good amount of time, so keep snapping those photos!

Sully008
10-08-2007, 02:44 PM
Hmmm....nothing yet. Just to confirm, my email address is ijacobi@shaw.ca
Maybe try sending them again, or confirm the address you sent to last time was correct.:)

That was the address I used. I just sent them again, but in 2 separate emails. Maybe the file size was too big.

grampaws
10-08-2007, 03:52 PM
I found most of my digital photos are group shots
and not of my own car, some of those are on 35mm
film-snaps,I will have to clean da car and take some quick
Snaps..A group shot from Mauraderville3 in detroit in Aug??

MADRODER
10-08-2007, 03:54 PM
Send pics of 1024x768 or smaller.......if you send more than 4 pics with the mentioned size Outlook (if that's what you are using) will not deliver the message. Break up the pics in several e-mails.......hope this helps:D

grampaws
10-08-2007, 05:30 PM
Good Idea on the logo Peter!

Taemian
10-08-2007, 09:37 PM
I found most of my digital photos are group shots
and not of my own car, some of those are on 35mm
film-snaps,I will have to clean da car and take some quick
Snaps..A group shot from Mauraderville3 in detroit in Aug??

If you think it's really good one, send it along!

Taemian
10-08-2007, 09:37 PM
Good Idea on the logo Peter!

I like the original logo you had, not the second one. The first one is nice and subtle. Sweeeet!

Taemian
10-08-2007, 09:39 PM
That was the address I used. I just sent them again, but in 2 separate emails. Maybe the file size was too big.

Got them now, Sully. Niiiice. So, what month did you want?

Master
10-09-2007, 04:01 AM

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Hey Peter, nice work! I like the first one better than the second as well. Subtle works. However, I also a gree that just a "touch" more maple leaf might be good. Just not so much as in the second one. Gosh its easy to be critical when you aren't the one doing the work!

I like the idea of keeping the pics a surprise now that you mention it. Great idea! Still no word on quantity pricing, though.
I can't believe how this is coming together. How cool is that?

Master
10-09-2007, 04:20 AM
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">
Why am I the only one having an impossibile time getting postings up here? The quick-reply doesn't work, and advanced keeps putting in space that I can't delete? Thoughts? This doesn't happen at MCM, so I think its site specific, not my machine.

Peter
10-09-2007, 04:26 AM
I'll make one more logo hopefully it looks better then the two before...

Sully008
10-09-2007, 07:46 AM
Got them now, Sully. Niiiice. So, what month did you want?

I'm not picky now that March is taken. You can put it in any available month.

grampaws
10-09-2007, 10:08 AM
group shot E-mailed for review!
Pic taken Aug 19th 2005
woodward dream cruise hotel
parking lot.

freakstatus
10-09-2007, 04:04 PM
<table id="HB_Mail_Container" unselectable="on" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" height="100%" width="100%"><tbody><tr unselectable="on" width="100%" height="100%"><td id="HB_Focus_Element" unselectable="off" background="" height="250" valign="top" width="100%">
</td></tr><tr unselectable="on" hb_tag="1"><td style="font-size: 1pt;" unselectable="on" height="1">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

<table id="HB_Mail_Container" unselectable="on" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" height="100%" width="100%"><tbody><tr unselectable="on" width="100%" height="100%"><td id="HB_Focus_Element" unselectable="off" background="" height="250" valign="top" width="100%">
</td></tr><tr unselectable="on" hb_tag="1"><td style="font-size: 1pt;" unselectable="on" height="1">

<table id="HB_Mail_Container" unselectable="on" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" height="100%" width="100%"><tbody><tr unselectable="on" width="100%" height="100%"><td id="HB_Focus_Element" unselectable="off" background="" height="250" valign="top" width="100%">Hey Peter, nice work! I like the first one better than the second as well. Subtle works. However, I also a gree that just a "touch" more maple leaf might be good. Just not so much as in the second one. Gosh its easy to be critical when you aren't the one doing the work!

I like the idea of keeping the pics a surprise now that you mention it. Great idea! Still no word on quantity pricing, though.

I'll have the quantity pricing for you all tommorrow. Should be a significant price drop for a bulk order. Can't wait to see the finished product.

freakstatus
10-09-2007, 04:06 PM
I'll make one more logo hopefully it looks better then the two before...

How would it look with writing in the black ring? Something like Canada Marauders or Maple Leaf Marauders? Just a thought.

Taemian
10-09-2007, 09:50 PM

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Hey Peter, nice work! I like the first one better than the second as well. Subtle works. However, I also a gree that just a "touch" more maple leaf might be good. Just not so much as in the second one. Gosh its easy to be critical when you aren't the one doing the work!

It's VERY cool that it's all coming together. Three people have sent in multiple photos that make it nearly impossible to pick their "best shot". And the folks who are resending newer photos are making amazing leaps and bounds forward in quality improvements. The effort will be worth it, guys. Keep snapping til you're REALLY happy. We may end up exporting some calendars to the States at this rate!:D

I think the deadline for photos will be Dec/01, that should give us enough time to print and send in time for Christmas...or maybe Nov/15 to be safe? In any case, thank you to EVERYONE for their efforts, and for putting up with my comments/suggestions about your photos. That being said, I've had to toss every photo I've taken since I've seen what you guys are sending in...tough standard to match, but a very worthy goal!

I truely hope you will be delighted with the end result of all this. Derek (freakstatus) will be the only other member to see the whole calendar besides me when we print it, so maybe he'll weigh in on the quality of photos when he sees it....the rest of you will just have to wait!:P

Taemian
10-10-2007, 09:08 PM
Here's the latest list:

Feb----------Sully008---------("final-ish" photos received)
June---------Diabolical
August------Grampaws
September---Peter

Heya Diabolical, June is yours now since it was the only month left. Sully, your pics are 99.9999%, we could use either one. The head-on shot is very nice( and it's a tricky shot to do right!), but the other one is even nicer!! But it's so washed out?! Is that a Photoshop-able fix? And the concrete post on the right is distracting....but I LOVE the CAR'S ANGLE...IT IS PERFECT! And the detail of it, the car looks brand friggin' new.

I'm starting to hate you guys and the sleepless nights I'm having trying to figure out a picture to match the quality I'm seeing sent in.:help:

Master
10-11-2007, 05:21 AM
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">
Looks like it'll be a 12 monther, eh? Can't wait for this to roll! Very, very exciting! I'll be in for a dozen calendars if the price is halfway decent. Do we have any feedback yet on our quantity pricing?

Master
10-11-2007, 06:14 AM
If we get these done at Staples, then can they process our orders in whatever city we want? Can they ship between stores? Was just thinking about shipping and the fact that they are a nation-wide store. Maybe they have a contingency for this scenario?

CanadaMarauder
10-11-2007, 08:22 AM
What date do you need the photos by...pouring rain here.

Sully008
10-11-2007, 08:53 AM
Sully, your pics are 99.9999%, we could use either one. The head-on shot is very nice( and it's a tricky shot to do right!), but the other one is even nicer!! But it's so washed out?! Is that a Photoshop-able fix? And the concrete post on the right is distracting....but I LOVE the CAR'S ANGLE...IT IS PERFECT! And the detail of it, the car looks brand friggin' new.

Taemian,

Let me fix the angle shot tonight. I'll beef up the color and remove the concrete post from the image. I don't have a copy of it here at work.

Blue03
10-11-2007, 08:53 PM
Looks like it's coming together for you guys. Any chance a fellow MM from south of the border could buy one when they are ready?? :)

Taemian
10-11-2007, 09:47 PM
Looks like it's coming together for you guys. Any chance a fellow MM from south of the border could buy one when they are ready?? :)

Definitely!! You are the third person from the USA to contact me about getting one. Once we get pricing info and the neccessary numbers for any possible volume discount rates, I'll post and we'll take names.:D

Taemian
10-11-2007, 09:48 PM
Taemian,

Let me fix the angle shot tonight. I'll beef up the color and remove the concrete post from the image. I don't have a copy of it here at work.

Home-freaking-run, Sully! I sent you an email.:D

Taemian
10-11-2007, 09:49 PM
What date do you need the photos by...pouring rain here.

Nov 15 would be good, Dec 01 at the VERY latest. We're supposed to have decent weather here this weekend...shine 'er up!:)

Taemian
10-11-2007, 09:54 PM
If we get these done at Staples, then can they process our orders in whatever city we want? Can they ship between stores? Was just thinking about shipping and the fact that they are a nation-wide store. Maybe they have a contingency for this scenario?

I don't think so, everything for the stores is locally done as far as I know (we've had invitations and stuff done there). I realize that shipping may be an extra 2 or 3 bucks, but I think it's still the easiest/most efficient way to proceed. Maybe I'm wrong, Derek can tell us for sure. I just know that things get "complicated" when outsourced....I want to see the quality before I send the actual copy that you will receive, and make sure that they all meet the same standard.:cool4:

Sully008
10-11-2007, 10:28 PM
Home-freaking-run, Sully! I sent you an email.:D

Replied to! Let me know if that works better for you.

freakstatus
10-11-2007, 10:51 PM
We're looking at $1-$2 discount for a bulk order in the 10-100 range.

freakstatus
10-11-2007, 10:55 PM
Plus I'll slap my staff discount on them as well....

Master
10-12-2007, 06:01 AM
MMmmmm. Staff discount. I don't think 100+ will be a problem. At least 12 participants, about 10 cals each....

Taemian
10-12-2007, 09:31 PM
Here's the latest list:

Feb----------Sully008---------(final photos received)
June---------Diabolical
August------Grampaws
September---Peter

I'm not sure about 10 calendars per person (?!?!) but we'll DEFINITELY have to do a pre-order thing.

I've loved setting this whole calendar thing up, but here comes the part I hate: money stuff. I guess I can front the $$ for initial printing, but I'll need an exact number of calendars and quality types that you want BEFORE we print. I have a Paypal account, so I guess people can pay me back with that method. Sending cheques/money orders/food stamps is do-able, but certainly not favourable. Ick, I hate these details....

That said, anybody have a problem with paying by Paypal? I'm not asking for specific orders just yet, but think about it. I'd like to set the photo deadline to be Nov 15, to give us 2 weeks to pay and print. Then we'll mail them out, should arrive to you before Christmas break.

Most importantly ------> I need photos from the folks who haven't sent them in as yet, so please be aware of our time frame. I especially need photos from those who haven't sent any, to let you know if you're on the right path in comparison with the other photos already received. We have 5 months ready to print, but the other 7 months still need "final photos". You have a little over a month, but it'll go by quickly if you put things off. Seeing as we're already getting requests from U.S. members who want to order our calendars, let's make our community proud and do a good job.:beer:

Master
10-13-2007, 06:14 AM
Man, you sound like me. I hate talking money, too. Even when I'm selling stuff, I hate that part. Paypal, though, is fine for me.
I really am interested in maybe 10 calendars. I'm trying to decide on the ratio of high end ones now. The final pricing will tell me which way that goes.
I can't tell you how much I appreciate all the work that you have put into this project. You deserve many cudos. If there is anything I can do, let me know. I sort of feel like a mooch through this whole process - expecially since I was sort of an instigator!

Master
10-13-2007, 06:23 AM
Oh, oh! One more question!
Is there any chance that we can have the location and photography credit somewhere on either the photo or the page? I know I'd love to know where other photos were taken, and by whom.
Thanks again!

Taemian
10-13-2007, 06:40 AM
Oh, oh! One more question!
Is there any chance that we can have the location and photography credit somewhere on either the photo or the page? I know I'd love to know where other photos were taken, and by whom.
Thanks again!

I have yet to see the actual layout skins, but when I find out, I'll let you know. At worst, I can make up a little sticker with all the details and put it somewhere. I'm pretty sure there's a quote section for each picture, info will probably be there.

I'm going to check what 30 calendars will cost, and get an idea of prices. Only 30 you say? Well, I really don't have unlimited $$, and at an average of $20 per calendar, that's $600 bucks out of my pocket until they're all sold. We can always make more once the first batch is made. (I picked 30 since you're looking at about 10, each person on calendar is another 12, I'm sure more USA orders will come in once word gets out) Again, at worst we get some more printed out as demand shows.:)

chader
10-13-2007, 06:59 AM
I'm easy, what ever works

snowbird
10-14-2007, 04:05 AM
Taemian,

In my case, i'm not paypal member. When ready, email me an adress and I could send a money order. It's safe and the side costs are on the sender, not on the one who receive. :o

As for the money or cost of those calendars, don't worry. People are so happy about that opportunity that they are certainly not looking for a Wall Mart deal price on a flower calendar or garden bench one that about 500 000 other North Americans will have in their kitchen. These will be collectables !!! :)

Taemian
10-14-2007, 09:20 AM
Taemian,

In my case, i'm not paypal member. When ready, email me an adress and I could send a money order. It's safe and the side costs are on the sender, not on the one who receive. :o

As for the money or cost of those calendars, don't worry. People are so happy about that opportunity that they are certainly not looking for a Wall Mart deal price on a flower calendar or garden bench one that about 500 000 other North Americans will have in their kitchen. These will be collectables !!! :)

Thanks for the understanding, Snowbird. I truely hate doing all the money end of things, I'm really glad that this isn't a "for profit" thing. A money order will be just fine.:)

Peter
10-14-2007, 09:49 AM
Sorry for the late reponse, I'll have photos in by Thursday.

I can't but text on the logo because I don't know how to do it that it looks good. I also have high res version of it.

grampaws
10-14-2007, 03:57 PM
New pics sent!!

Sully008
10-14-2007, 05:21 PM
Sorry for the late reponse, I'll have photos in by Thursday.

I can't but text on the logo because I don't know how to do it that it looks good. I also have high res version of it.

Peter, let me take a shot at the logo tonight. It's basically your avatar with the head a little smaller,right? And "Maple Leaf Marauders" around the circle?

Master
10-14-2007, 08:02 PM
I am so exCIted! Ya gotta love it when a plan comes together.

Sully008
10-14-2007, 09:30 PM
Hey all,

Running with Peter's idea (I hope you don't mind, Peter), here's an idea for the logo. Let me know if you want anything changed.

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11 724&stc=1&d=1192422572

freakstatus
10-14-2007, 10:01 PM
Sweet....we should all buy leather vests and slap those on the back! LOL. Seriously though, I like it.

Taemian
10-15-2007, 05:51 AM
Sweet....we should all buy leather vests and slap those on the back! LOL. Seriously though, I like it.

+1, that is a great logo. Love the team work by Peter and Sully, it's produced a GREAT emblem. I'd be delighted to use this as the cover!
Here's an idea, not sure how it would look....what if the whole cover was a big CDN flag, with the maple leaf being "replaced" with this new logo? The maple leaf is still in there, so it might look good. Thoughts/ideas?

Again, kudos to the artists on this board!

Master
10-15-2007, 07:07 AM
Like this??

grampaws
10-15-2007, 10:07 AM
More pics sent!! Flag idea works for me!?
but I don't think it's a critical to have the
flag part. Sully's update to Peter's logo
looks really good..I think that would be
the one to go with..The leaf is more
prominent..Team work. Yes!!

Master
10-15-2007, 10:23 AM
For the purpose of the cover, I like the idea of the modified flag. However, I'm all for majority rules as well. That, or whatever looks best on the mock up.

grampaws
10-15-2007, 10:40 AM
It's all up in the air till majority is happy.
I'm flexible!

Master
10-15-2007, 11:02 AM
I wonder if we'd be allowed to use one of the original Mercury Publicity shots for the cover? We aren't embarking on a money making venture, it won't be sold to the general public, so would Mercury ever know or care? Thoughts?
If not, then I'll donate a spare photo that I didn't like for my month to be on the cover ;)

grampaws
10-15-2007, 04:20 PM
A members car would be better,absolutely no liscencing
issues..

Peter
10-15-2007, 05:10 PM
Looks great! Exactly what I was thinking sometimes I wish I don't have PSP7....

Taemian
10-15-2007, 07:54 PM
Like this??

Exactly like that! I like it a lot, but I'm thinking that the logo does get a bit lost in the whole flag shot. I THINK I'm voting for the logo by itself....but don't quote me!:)

Taemian
10-15-2007, 08:01 PM
I wonder if we'd be allowed to use one of the original Mercury Publicity shots for the cover? We aren't embarking on a money making venture, it won't be sold to the general public, so would Mercury ever know or care? Thoughts?
If not, then I'll donate a spare photo that I didn't like for my month to be on the cover ;)

I'll have to nix that idea about using Mercury's shots. Copyrighted stuff is hands-off for us, it's more about respect for the original photographer than legalities for me. :bows:

If we got permission, it'd be different, but I also want us to focus on the whole CANADIAN MM thing...homegrown photos all the way!

freakstatus
10-17-2007, 01:52 AM
Test...http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc114/freakstatus/IMG_0538.jpg

freakstatus
10-17-2007, 01:53 AM
Finally figured out how to post pics...

Master
10-17-2007, 07:20 AM
I liked this one, but my family members voted it down in favour of the one I did send in. :(

freakstatus
10-17-2007, 08:20 AM
I liked this one, but my family members voted it down in favour of the one I did send in. :(

Sweet...so thats what an eastern Marauder looks like! I like the front spoiler.

freakstatus
10-17-2007, 08:44 AM

Hey Master...what is the decal you have on the side front quarter panel?

Master
10-17-2007, 09:49 AM
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">The decal is actaully a "Marauder" Badge. You can get a hold of the thread from our last GB to see if MartyO still has any left. THey are metal and VERY high quality.
THe front spoiler is from a Mach1, and they fit really well. They help keep the front of our cars from looking like a bottle-nosed dolphin. They really square off the front in profile. They catch on everything, though.

martyo
10-19-2007, 05:44 AM
Not to derail this thread, but I heard from Master that you Canadian guys may be intesrested in the fender badges. If I get a group order of 6 sets or more, I will sell them for $65 a set (that is practically free, given what the USD is worth right now!!), provided that I can ship them to one address and the recipiebnt will distribute them at a group meeting of yours.

Let me know if you are interested.

Master
10-19-2007, 05:51 AM
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">
Man, that is a sweet deal! At that rate, I'd take a second set myself. PLus, I'll do the distribution. C'mon, guys, these are way worth it! PLus, your cars will all look so different for next year's calendar;)
Speaking of calendars, how goes this list? Any updates?

Master
10-19-2007, 07:48 AM
How about this for a cover?

Peter
10-19-2007, 12:44 PM
Looking good!

Master
10-19-2007, 12:57 PM
Be better still if someone could put "2008 Calendar" in nice scrolly gold letters in the bottom right between the car and the flags. Hint, hint!

MADRODER
10-19-2007, 01:19 PM
Be better still if someone could put "2008 Calendar" in nice scrolly gold letters in the bottom right between the car and the flags. Hint, hint!

How's this....

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x147/dday0644/CalendarCover2small.jpg

Peter
10-19-2007, 04:53 PM
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/5/9/8/4/CL.png

Master
10-19-2007, 06:24 PM
Great team effort, folks! I love where this is going!

Sully008
10-20-2007, 08:43 PM
Hey all,

I kinda like the design for the cover, kinda don't. Let me see if I can come up with something this weekend... I'll keep the elements already there though.:D

Sully008
10-21-2007, 08:13 AM
Guys,

I have an idea for the cover, but I need to know if we have all four colors represented in the calendar. Taemian, would it be possible to get four pics, one of each color (Black, DPB, DTR and SB) to use for the front cover?

Peter
10-21-2007, 10:03 AM
Guys,

I have an idea for the cover, but I need to know if we have all four colors represented in the calendar. Taemian, would it be possible to get four pics, one of each color (Black, DPB, DTR and SB) to use for the front cover?

Why not ask Wesman?

freakstatus
10-21-2007, 10:29 AM
Hey Sully,

The only one I m not sure about is the DBP....

Peter
10-21-2007, 10:36 AM
http://www.motorcitymarauders.com/gallery/browseimages.php?c=3&userid=168

Sully008
10-21-2007, 11:44 PM
Hello everyone,

With a lot of help from my lovely fiancèe, here's a version of the cover we came up with. Let me know what you think...

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11 769&stc=1&d=1193035340

freakstatus
10-22-2007, 12:01 AM
Nice...classy.

freakstatus
10-22-2007, 12:03 AM
I'm so out of the loop with Provincial flags its not even funny....

Master
10-22-2007, 05:45 AM
I like it! The Mapleleaf Marauder logo looks a little out of place up in the corner, though. Almost think it would look good opposite the date on the bottom. Just my 2c on that one point.
Great job!

Sully008
10-22-2007, 07:13 AM
I like it! The Mapleleaf Marauder logo looks a little out of place up in the corner, though. Almost think it would look good opposite the date on the bottom. Just my 2c on that one point.
Great job!

Thank you! Actually, I'll thank my fiancée since she came up with most of the design. I can move the logo down to the lower left and see what everyone thinks.

grampaws
10-22-2007, 10:10 AM
I like both covers, The second one is a little more
dramatic- Nice work Kudo's to the Fiancee..
Iwould have a hard time deciding which one
to use??!! Probably the second one..

chader
10-22-2007, 11:09 AM
HURRY UP and marry her...she must be a keeper...looks awsome...Chad.

Sully008
10-22-2007, 04:40 PM
<table style="width: 509px; height: 122px;" id="HB_Mail_Container" unselectable="on" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr unselectable="on" width="100%" height="100%"><td id="HB_Focus_Element" unselectable="off" background="" height="250" valign="top" width="100%">
Great job!

Hello all,

Here's an updated cover idea with the logo placed @ the bottom left.

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11 773&stc=1&d=1193096387

snowbird
10-22-2007, 06:56 PM
I like that last one: Look like a ricer looking in his rear view mirror and having about a second to pull to the right to clear our way .... :)

chader
10-22-2007, 07:27 PM
+2............................ .

freakstatus
10-22-2007, 10:23 PM
Hey Sully..Looks excellent! Is that your Marauder on the cover? I noticed the godshead emblem and would love to do this mod but am not quite sure exactly how. I have searched related threads but they all seem so vague. I know its a centre cap inserted into an existing badge. Any advice would be great!

Master
10-23-2007, 04:32 AM
I love it when a plan comes together!

Sully008
10-23-2007, 03:47 PM
Hey Sully..Looks excellent! Is that your Marauder on the cover? I noticed the godshead emblem and would love to do this mod but am not quite sure exactly how. I have searched related threads but they all seem so vague. I know its a centre cap inserted into an existing badge. Any advice would be great!

freakstatus,

Yes, that's my car on the cover. There's a how-to on the badge mod in the "Resource Room", but it looks like all the links to the pics are gone. I just used a Dremel very carefully and removed all of the "guts" of the waterfall. I epoxied the center cap in. Now back on topic, any other comments on the cover designs?

Peter
10-23-2007, 04:05 PM
How about fading the flags?

Master
10-23-2007, 07:54 PM
What would it be like if the flags were just a little lower so there wasn't quite as much dark space between the car and the text? Would that look better or worse? Is it hard to move around?

Taemian
10-23-2007, 08:21 PM
Ok, I'm back....work's been crazy and the wife and I have been grinding at each other so I had to step back for a bit til we weathered the storm....

Glad to login and see the cover design thing going so well. Just to mention though, we still really need to get the photos from those who haven't sent them in yet. I'm getting a bit nervous that things have stalled. MASTER, what about that Bobby Clobber guy and your other friend? I've PM'd them, but got no response at all.

Here's the latest list:

May---------Taemian---------(final photos received)
June---------Diabolical
August------Grampaws--------(final photos received)
September---Peter

If it's correct, we have just over half the pictures we need.:confused: Not to scare anyone, but I'd rather put out NO calendar than a substandard one. To those who haven't sent photos, or still haven't quite got a "final photo", please keep in mind the time limits we have. I'm all for organizing this, but I'm not going to cram and spend late nights doing this stuff in late November if people are dragging their butts now. I understand that weather is a concern this time of year, and will be as patient as I can!:)

Also, I'm taking the liberty of switching Grandpaws photo to November, as his photo includes a war memorial. This coincides with Remembrance Day (and Veteran's Day in the USA) so I thought it fitting to switch. I hope there are no objections.

Sully008
10-23-2007, 08:31 PM
Hey all,

I'll try and revise the cover in the next day or so. I'll ghost the flags back and move them a little further down.

Master
10-24-2007, 04:54 AM
Its odd about Bobby. He still posts, but doesn't seem to be responding to PMs. Oh well!
Hope the remainder get their photos in soon, and I do like the idea of a memorial shot for November. At least we can pay tribute even if half the country won't.

Peter
10-24-2007, 05:08 AM
Take a look here if you find anything you need, pm me for a high res.
http://www.motorcitymarauders.com/ga...c=3&userid=168 (http://www.motorcitymarauders.com/gallery/browseimages.php?c=3&userid=168)

snowbird
10-24-2007, 06:34 AM
Ok, I'm back.... Just to mention though, we still really need to get the photos from those who haven't sent them in yet. I'm getting a bit nervous that things have stalled....
If it's correct, we have just over half the pictures we need.:confused: Not to scare anyone, but I'd rather put out NO calendar than a substandard one. To those who haven't sent photos, or still haven't quite got a "final photo", please keep in mind the time limits we have. I'm all for organizing this, but I'm not going to cram and spend late nights doing this stuff in late November if people are dragging their butts now. I understand that weather is a concern this time of year, and will be as patient as I can! ....:)

Maybe, just in case you're missing one or two shots, you could select from the extra basket of shots everybody sent and fill some blanks at the end. I'd really like this to come through.

Master
10-24-2007, 06:45 AM
That might not be a bad idea, but we still have a week for the guys to get their best shots in. If some of the guys aren't having any success, maybe they have a friend who is a camera buff and could help out? Worst case, I too have a few extra shots that could be used, but I really hope it doesn't come to this.

Peter
10-24-2007, 06:56 AM
I'll be going to Windsor this weekend:

Hopefully if it's nice weather I'll have a picture of the Marauder in Detroits coastline...

MADRODER
10-24-2007, 06:57 PM
Ok, I'm back....work's been crazy and the wife and I have been grinding at each other so I had to step back for a bit til we weathered the storm....

Glad to login and see the cover design thing going so well. Just to mention though, we still really need to get the photos from those who haven't sent them in yet. I'm getting a bit nervous that things have stalled. MASTER, what about that Bobby Clobber guy and your other friend? I've PM'd them, but got no response at all.

Here's the latest list:

June---------Diabolical
September---Peter

If it's correct, we have just over half the pictures we need.:confused: Not to scare anyone, but I'd rather put out NO calendar than a substandard one. To those who haven't sent photos, or still haven't quite got a "final photo", please keep in mind the time limits we have. I'm all for organizing this, but I'm not going to cram and spend late nights doing this stuff in late November if people are dragging their butts now. I understand that weather is a concern this time of year, and will be as patient as I can!:)

Also, I'm taking the liberty of switching Grandpaws photo to November, as his photo includes a war memorial. This coincides with Remembrance Day (and Veteran's Day in the USA) so I thought it fitting to switch. I hope there are no objections.

If Granpaws get's November which month do I get? (since Nov. was chosen by me) No month's left to pick from, I'm all for the war memorial reason but let me know what you can do so I'm part of this calendar

Taemian
10-24-2007, 08:59 PM
If Granpaws get's November which month do I get? (since Nov. was chosen by me) No month's left to pick from, I'm all for the war memorial reason but let me know what you can do so I'm part of this calendar
You'll swap with Grandpaws, which would give you August I think....have to check the list above....

Thank you for agreeing to switch the months. I fully support current and previous peacekeepers, and this is a very small way to bring our attention to those who go into harm's way.

"God and the soldier we adore, In times of danger, not before.
The danger gone, the trouble righted, God's forgotten, the soldier slighted."

....but not on my watch.

Master
10-24-2007, 09:00 PM
No one is going to get left behind. We talked about that early on and I think the concensus is that if we have to add months to the calendar we will. We don't want anyone left out!
Well, there you have it then. Already solved!

MADRODER
10-25-2007, 04:22 AM
switching months who would of thought.....:lol:

Sorry guy's it was a long frustrating day at work:mad:

Sully008
10-26-2007, 07:00 AM
Hello all,

Here's an updated Calendar cover idea. I moved the flags down to balance the black spacing. I tried ghosting back the flags but it just didn't look right. Let me know what you think...

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11 785&stc=1&d=1193407170

Master
10-26-2007, 07:14 AM
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I'm liken' it!

Master
10-29-2007, 11:56 AM
You have likely tried this already, but I'm wondering what the car shot would look like if it went low enough to include the driving lights? It is such a defining visual characteristic of our cars it might be nice to see them. Thoughts?

Sully008
10-29-2007, 01:10 PM
You have likely tried this already, but I'm wondering what the car shot would look like if it went low enough to include the driving lights? It is such a defining visual characteristic of our cars it might be nice to see them. Thoughts?

I can try that tonight. I'll post up later this evening.

Sully008
10-29-2007, 10:34 PM
Hello all,

Here's an updated version of the cover idea. I opened it up a bit to show the foglights. Let me know what everyone thinks...

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11 804&stc=1&d=1193722401

freakstatus
10-30-2007, 01:02 AM
Good thing you dont have condensation in your right headlight like I do...looks good, but for some reason it looks a little busy with the fog lights....like too much going on? Maybe its just me...I like the previous one the best.

snowbird
10-30-2007, 02:42 AM
I prefer the one without fogs (the get out the way look !!)... but at this point I'll follow the majority !.

chader
10-30-2007, 06:53 AM
I prefer the one without fogs (the get out the way look !!)... but at this point I'll follow the majority !.
+2..................

grampaws
10-30-2007, 06:57 AM
Probably the one without the fogs.

Sully008
10-30-2007, 07:18 AM
Okay, so far it's looking like the earlier version is favoured. I'm partial to the earlier one as well. We'll let some more members chime in...

Peter
10-30-2007, 06:07 PM
I perfer the second version myself.

Master
10-30-2007, 08:13 PM
Me too! I like the full view. Lets you see that the back end is enshouded in smoke!

Master
11-01-2007, 08:14 PM
Hope all is still cool with the calendar! How goes?

Taemian
11-02-2007, 05:35 AM
Hope all is still cool with the calendar! How goes?

...Still need photos, the list is the same...also, Freakstatus has sent new pics, but I haven't looked at them yet, Bobby Clobber PM'd me and said he'd send photos but haven't gotten any yet. Otherwise, there's still alot of empty space.

I will be away in Oregon from Nov 11-17, so everyone has a few extra days.

Master
11-05-2007, 08:41 PM
Hey, glad Bobby dropped you a PM. A full image of his avatar would be great. Half a car, half a cloud. Great picture.

Taemian
11-07-2007, 06:50 AM
Here's the latest list:

June---------Diabolical
July---------Freakstatus ------(final photos received)
September---Peter
December---deMinimus---------(new photos received) ( I have to check latest ones)

Ok guys, one more down (Freakstatus) and one more potentially down (deMinimus). Still need to get something...anything...from a few of you. Send in as you can. I'll be waiting.....:sleepy:

CanadaMarauder
11-07-2007, 08:53 AM
I am taking pics this weekend...rain or shine!!!!!!!!

Taemian
11-08-2007, 06:40 AM
I am taking pics this weekend...rain or shine!!!!!!!!

Well, I guess I don't have any pictures of an MM in it's owner's garage, so go ahead!:lol:

Do what you can, Justin. We are tryng to see if we have enough good photos from other members to fill in the "missing" months. Hopefully it'll all be sorted out shortly when I get back from Oregon.

freakstatus
11-08-2007, 10:04 AM
I get dibs on a second month... LOL

Master
11-08-2007, 12:46 PM
Keep after Bobby if you can. Sounds like he's interested. I still think that burn-out picture would be priceless. If he wants company for a new "shoot", I'll volunteer to be the trigger man!

freakstatus
11-14-2007, 02:32 AM
Ok guys...its almost time! I just wanted to find out what you all wanted for the captions for each picture? Did you want real names or just MM.net names or both? I was thinking: Name, colour, year, model, location. eg. Freakstatus(or real name), black 2003 300a, White Rock, BC, Canada. Thoughts?

freakstatus
11-14-2007, 02:36 AM
Could go with mods too I guess...

MADRODER
11-14-2007, 03:24 AM
Ok guys...its almost time! I just wanted to find out what you all wanted for the captions for each picture? Did you want real names or just MM.net names or both? I was thinking: Name, colour, year, model, location. eg. Freakstatus(or real name), black 2003 300a, White Rock, BC, Canada. Thoughts?

MM.net names, year, location.......

Master
11-14-2007, 05:55 AM
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I agree, .Net names, location, year and MODS are a must! :)

snowbird
11-14-2007, 09:17 AM
OK + 2 on this

Oups, Master had me contaminated !!:)

Taemian
11-14-2007, 09:36 AM
Keep after Bobby if you can. Sounds like he's interested. I still think that burn-out picture would be priceless. If he wants company for a new "shoot", I'll volunteer to be the trigger man!

Bobby is AWOL again, responded to first email, but has gone silent again....:(

Taemian
11-14-2007, 09:38 AM

Don't make me tell everyone where you REALLY live, Derek. Just 'fess up, you'll feel better.:P

Taemian
11-14-2007, 09:42 AM
I'm still in Oregon til Sunday, but checking email as you can see. So...Peter...photos coming soon? And Justin, thanks for the great photo. I'll update the list. Oh and deMinimus, sorry, I STILL have to check your photos, they're on my desktop comp at home. I'm sure there'll be something we can use though. I looked at thumbnails as I was running out the door, and it looked good!

Taemian
11-14-2007, 09:51 AM
Here's the latest list:

June---------Diabolical
July---------Freakstatus ------(final photos received)
September---Peter
October-----CanadaMarauder--(final photos received)
November---Madroder---------(final photos received)
December---deMinimus---------(new photos received) ( I have to check latest ones)

Taemian
11-14-2007, 09:57 AM
Hi folks. "Wesman" has shown me some great pics of his car in action on a roadcourse, so unless I get pics from either Peter or Diabolical asap, he will be taking one of those two spots. :depress:

I still REALLY want you two involved, so if you both DO still send photos, we'll try to make it a 13 month calendar, or figure something else out.

Glad to have you aboard, Wesman. I'm aspiring to treat my MM to the same to track time like you, I just bought it and had it shipped up here end of August. We'll have to talk about mods!:beer:

chader
11-14-2007, 10:04 AM
ya I'm good with everything.I think we need mods for sure...I just got blown.

freakstatus
11-14-2007, 11:19 AM
ya I'm good with everything.I think we need mods for sure...I just got blown.

Hope it was by your wife...lol, sorry, couldn't resist.

wesman
11-14-2007, 12:36 PM
Love the flag setups guys, excellent look! here are some of my favs over the years
http://www.wessumner.com/videos/maraudercalendar/

wesman
11-14-2007, 01:03 PM
Glad to have you aboard, Wesman. I'm aspiring to treat my MM to the same to track time like you, I just bought it and had it shipped up here end of August. We'll have to talk about mods!:beer:

Haha, mine is back to stock except for gears & headers! still rocks on the track with the right wheels and tires...

Hack Goby
11-15-2007, 03:49 AM
Wes good to see your still around.

Master
11-15-2007, 06:36 AM
So, Wes, you originally from NS? Noticed the front plate cover.

wesman
11-15-2007, 07:23 AM
[quote=Master;551931 <TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">
So, Wes, you originally from NS? Noticed the front plate cover.[/quote]

Its actually the St Andrews cross on that plate, not NS. But Mom hails from Spryfield NS!I'm still around Hack!;)

grampaws
11-15-2007, 12:12 PM
Wesman glad to see your back and still have your MM.

Master
11-15-2007, 12:30 PM
Ahhh. I wasn't paying close enough attention. Springhill, eh? Drive through there about twice every other week. Where all have you run your car? Are the photos of autoslaloms, track days, or races? Hard to tell when I see other cars on the track. I've already picked out a couple I think would look great in the cal.
In one close-up where you are cutting hard right, the passenger side hood appears to be up about half an inch. Is this normally mis-aligned, or is it a result of the body twisting under the force of the turn in? What R-compound do you use? What size? Do you find oversteer problematic with the rear up? I lowered mine a lot to neutralize the tailhappy nature on the track.

wesman
11-15-2007, 01:09 PM
Spryfield not springhill. the 'DSC' pics are from an autoslalom in Picton, ON, the 'IMG' pics are from Road America, Elkhart Lake, WI
the MKS pics are from Gingerman Raceway, MI
the 'pic' pics are from Mosport, ON.
My hood is flat when parked, but I see what you mean. in every pic turning right its torqued up on the pass side! never noticed before!
I lowered the rear a bit , didn't want to bottom out on the bump stops on our rough roads around here. it was never tail happy on the track, just understeer. tire sizes range over the years, gingerman they were 250mm Yokohama slicks, RA they were 295 hoosier slicks, mosport 245f-285r dunlop slicks, picton back to the yokos

Master
11-15-2007, 02:21 PM
In Spryfield almost daily. GF lives over there. Funny place - really bad rep, but has some really nice areas, too.
I'm thinking RA1's all around when the Nittos die. That or a set of Nitto road race. Well, I've probably high-jacked the thread enough for one day. Look forward to seeing which of your pics make the calendar.

Peter
11-15-2007, 02:31 PM
I left on a trip, what is your e-mail so I can send pictures?

Taemian
11-16-2007, 08:46 AM
I left on a trip, what is your e-mail so I can send pictures?
My email is ijacobi@shaw.ca

:)

Aren Jay
11-22-2007, 11:48 AM
Sorry camera battery is dead, no new pictures till christmas.

Master
11-22-2007, 08:58 PM
Dude! Get a friend to go with you who has a camera! This can't be that hard to overcome, can it?

chader
11-22-2007, 09:01 PM
are we trying to get this done for christmas?

snowbird
11-23-2007, 07:54 AM
Taemian,

I'm also a bit concerned as we have to finish this. Your generous idea had been available since 8 weeks so IMO, enough time for the ones who would like to participate to really do so.

I would close this calendar making offer tomorrow and elaborate a prototype with what you already have : pictures and participants wise. January is only 4-5 weeks away so, considering shipping and all other delays, we have to move and finish this. :snowman:

Master
11-23-2007, 08:39 AM
I agree with Snowbird, and though I don't want to see anyone excluded, I think we need to start wrapping it up so that the idea doesn't fall by the wayside. If we only need one or two more pictures, we could even get a couple of Yanks who have earned "honourary Canadian" status over the years. Maybe even a great Triology #1 car shot - you know, the one with the amazing one-off bodywork shown on the Trilogy site. I know Jerry would be game!

chader
11-23-2007, 08:52 AM
I live in Calgary area and the batteries in my camera only take about a 1/2 hour to charge(not a mounth)if this can help anyone I'm game..just to try and speed things up?

freakstatus
11-23-2007, 04:40 PM
Hi Guys,

I should be getting the pictures from Ian (Taemian) this weekend. It looks like we're going with MM name, location, and mods for the caption. PM me this info if we don't have it yet. Once its all together I'll send it over to our production facility for completion (I work at Staples). Calendars will be 81/2 x 11 high res pics with a spiral bind on top. We will be going with Sullys cover (no fogs).

Thanks.

Taemian
11-25-2007, 10:48 AM
Geez, the natives get restless after I go on vacation for 10 days!!!:)

Derek now has the photos, we are waiting on Sully to (perhaps) do a bit of editing on one photo, maybe even coming up with a rear cover design. Things are progressing. Monday the pics will be sent off, layout should be avaliable for printing by Wednesday.

So......

I need a list of how many everybody wants. Derek has gotten us an AMAZING deal, being the manager of a Staples location. The calendars (the hi-res version) will only be about $17, instead of the usual prices being 15$ for the lo-res or $30 for the hi-res!!!! Only hi-res will be avaliable, due to this being on one-off run.

Count on a final cost of $20-$22 dollars each, as I'm not sure how much shipping will be. I'll have to buy a package of big envelopes and those things aren't cheap! That said, we won't charge anything extra, we aren't making a penny in profit.

So let me know ASAP how many of the hi-res calendars you want, again with an estimated cost of $20-$22 each.

Once you post your order, YOU WILL BE COMMITTED TO PAY FOR THEM. You can order more later, if Derek can get the deal extended, but if you post here that you want a certain number, you will HAVE to pay for that number. I'm putting my own personal $$$ upfront, and I'm not willing to have a half full box of calendars worth 300 bucks sitting in my garage. :mad2:

So there you have it....get your orders in!:beer:

snowbird
11-25-2007, 11:25 AM
I'm breaking the ice : I'll take three ! :)

chader
11-25-2007, 12:07 PM

Derek now has the photos, we are waiting on Sully to (perhaps) do a bit of editing on one photo, maybe even coming up with a rear cover design. Things are progressing. Monday the pics will be sent off, layout should be avaliable for printing by Wednesday.

So......

I need a list of how many everybody wants. Derek has gotten us an AMAZING deal, being the manager of a Staples location. The calendars (the hi-res version) will only be about $17, instead of the usual prices being 15$ for the lo-res or $30 for the hi-res!!!! Only hi-res will be avaliable, due to this being on one-off run.

Count on a final cost of $20-$22 dollars each, as I'm not sure how much shipping will be. I'll have to buy a package of big envelopes and those things aren't cheap! That said, we won't charge anything extra, we aren't making a penny in profit.

So let me know ASAP how many of the hi-res calendars you want, again with an estimated cost of $20-$22 each.

Once you post your order, YOU WILL BE COMMITTED TO PAY FOR THEM. You can order more later, if Derek can get the deal extended, but if you post here that you want a certain number, you will HAVE to pay for that number. I'm putting my own personal $$$ upfront, and I'm not willing to have a half full box of calendars worth 300 bucks sitting in my garage. :mad2:

looks like 4 for me,I hope I can up my order if need be.

freakstatus
11-25-2007, 12:54 PM
I'll just have extra ones printed and get them for free....kidding. I'm in for 3 as well.

MADRODER
11-25-2007, 05:44 PM
I'm cheap....just need one, unless you're in a jam I'll purchase another one.

Master
11-25-2007, 07:52 PM
I'm in for five anyway. If I get flush in the meantime, I'll let you know.

PS
I need someone to drive my car from NS to Florida ASAP and leave it there. If you know of anyone looking for a one-way trip, let me know!

Master
11-25-2007, 07:54 PM
PPS
You should do a "Bump" on this thread with a new heading like "Calendars ready to be ordered". This way those who may not have contributed, but wanted copies will know we're going to press. Just a thought.

chader
11-25-2007, 09:03 PM
I'm in for five anyway. If I get flush in the meantime, I'll let you know.

PS
I need someone to drive my car from NS to Florida ASAP and leave it there. If you know of anyone looking for a one-way trip, let me know!
why 4.....curios minds want to know.

Sully008
11-25-2007, 10:08 PM
Hey all,

Can someone whose Marauder is not buried in snow take a straight on shot from the rear? I need one to do the back cover.

Taemian
11-25-2007, 10:13 PM
Hey all,

Can someone whose Marauder is not buried in snow take a straight on shot from the rear? I need one to do the back cover.
Can't use mine, it's silver! Also, did you get the picture I sent you? Check your email!:)

Taemian
11-25-2007, 10:15 PM
PPS
You should do a "Bump" on this thread with a new heading like "Calendars ready to be ordered". This way those who may not have contributed, but wanted copies will know we're going to press. Just a thought.

I don't know how to do a BUMP, so feel free to BUMP this to a new thread, or whatever!:D

Blue03
11-25-2007, 10:43 PM

OK I'm in for one. Let me know if mail to my Everett, WA address or USD stuff adds any to my total or makes it too much of a pain to mess with. Thanks :)

de minimus
11-25-2007, 10:46 PM
I'll take two calendars.

Taemian
11-26-2007, 10:07 PM
OK I'm in for one. Let me know if mail to my Everett, WA address or USD stuff adds any to my total or makes it too much of a pain to mess with. Thanks :)
I'll make sure we get one to you, postage may be a bit more, but not much. Our dollars are about par again, so cost will be the same.

Master
11-27-2007, 05:08 AM
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I can get a shot on Thursday to send up if no one takes one before then.
With or without exhaust gases? Ahh, I'll take a few and see what looks good.
- Re PS - Having work done at Reinharts. If no one wants to one-way the car, I'll be doing a rocket trip down and flying back same day myself.

Taemian
11-27-2007, 09:35 AM
Can everyone just post their mods here in this thread? It saves time rather than PMing to me, to PM to Derek.;) That way it's accessible right away.

BIG THANK YOU to Sully for Photoshopping some of the photos, the guy is amazing! The end results are brighter, clearer, and more concise. KUDOS!:banana2:

Sully008
11-27-2007, 10:54 AM
I can get a shot on Thursday to send up if no one takes one before then.
With or without exhaust gases? Ahh, I'll take a few and see what looks good.
- Re PS - Having work done at Reinharts. If no one wants to one-way the car, I'll be doing a rocket trip down and flying back same day myself.

If you could that'd be great. It's -26ºC right now and my car looks more like a snow mound than anything else.

freakstatus
11-27-2007, 10:54 AM
Can everyone just post their mods here in this thread? It saves time rather than PMing to me, to PM to Derek.;) That way it's accessible right away.

BIG THANK YOU to Sully for Photoshopping some of the photos, the guy is amazing! The end results are brighter, clearer, and more concise. KUDOS!:banana2:

Also, don't forget to let us know the year and 300A/300B. The mods list may be scaled down to 4 or 5 of your main ones eg. blower, cai, 4.10's etc, just to save space on the calendar....some of your mods list are a page long....thanks.

Sully008
11-27-2007, 10:57 AM

Here's my info, I PM'd freakstatus a couple of days ago, but here it is again:

Sully008
Winnipeg, Manitoba

Alternative Auto Performance Tune
JLT CAI
Paul's High Performance Intake spacer
Steeda Underdrive pullies
Ford Motorsports 4.10 gears
T/A Performance Rear Differential Girdle
Precision Industries Stallion 3000rpm Torque Convertor
Kooks Stainless Steel Headers
Grand Mufflers Auto and Truck Performance X-pipe
Magnaflow Mufflers/Hi-flow Catalytic Convertors
EMP Stewart water pump
BradleyG's Boxed Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms

chader
11-27-2007, 12:25 PM
Trilogy #153,installed and tuned by Lidio of Alternative Auto.3.2" pulley..making near 400 lbs at 2500 rpm
FMS 4:10's
JLT and/or K&N RAI..depends on my mood.
Proguard.
otherwise all stock

chader
11-27-2007, 12:27 PM
oops,300a 2003,Black

QWK SVT
11-27-2007, 01:27 PM
Getting in pretty late on this, but sign me up for one calendar, please :rock:

grampaws
11-27-2007, 03:06 PM
K&N cold air intake
Accufab Throttle Body
Six channel four corner Strobes
Slotted /cross drilled rotors
Ceramic pad(low dust)
Super chips tune.
Silverstar H/lights & Fogs
Window tint
2003 300a Black

snowbird
11-27-2007, 04:47 PM
So here's the final one:

Snowbird from Quebec City: 2003 Marauder

Thanks

de minimus
11-27-2007, 09:57 PM
2004 Marauder

full tank of gas
new air freshener

that's all

Master
11-28-2007, 05:59 AM
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">My list of mods should be here with the pictures Thursday night. Would like to dyno the new engine at that time so I can have accurate numbers for the calendar.

Taemian
11-28-2007, 09:13 PM
2004 Marauder

full tank of gas
new air freshener

that's all
I love this!!!!!!:D

MADRODER
11-29-2007, 06:51 PM
Madroder: Kooks Headers, 2 1/2 custom exhaust, Dynomax Mufflers, JLT CAI, Eibach Springs, 30mm front sway bar, 23mm rear sway bar

Sully008
11-30-2007, 12:17 AM
Hey Taemian,

I'm just wondering what you're using for the front cover image? The one I posted on here isn't high res. I'll have to send it to you.

Taemian
11-30-2007, 08:06 AM
Hey Taemian,

I'm just wondering what you're using for the front cover image? The one I posted on here isn't high res. I'll have to send it to you.

ACCK! Send it to me pronto, plz! I'll send it to Derek right away!

CanadaMarauder
11-30-2007, 09:01 AM
Flowmaster Exhaust, Non Resonator tips, DR tune, CAI, and 6 coats of Zaino

ncmm
12-05-2007, 04:49 PM
Thanks, I'm in for two. Keep me posted, thank you

Master
12-06-2007, 04:47 AM
Kooks headers and full exhaust incl high flow cats
4" res delete tips with three magnaflows
FRP high lift cam kit with ported, flowed heads and PHP intake
5.0 all forged internals short block with DR tune
widened rear rims shod with 305 Nitto drag radials
Z&M control arms, lowered suspension
T-56 Six Speed Manual Tranny
Approx 380 rwhp, 380 rwtq

MM03MOK
12-06-2007, 07:07 AM
Don't forget we have a Garage ^^^ for you to post all your mods and pics. Then supply a link in your signature or in this thread. Mods in a thread with over 200 posts will get lost.

QWK SVT
12-06-2007, 07:52 AM
Any updates on the calendar, yet?

Taemian
12-06-2007, 07:49 PM
Any updates on the calendar, yet?

Derek came by my place last week and grabbed the photos via flash drive, and sent them in on Monday Nov 24. Apparently his buddy who was going to do the layout got busy early week, had meetings all late week. He told Derek he'd get to it this week...that was Monday. I called Derek yesterday to find out what is going on, but I haven't heard back yet. It may be a 13 month calendar, but as of now, you know everything I know. :eek:

bob6364
12-10-2007, 06:50 AM
I'll take 1 when there done

SID210SA
12-10-2007, 07:07 AM
I am in for 1 calander please.

Mike

BigGuyBigCar
12-10-2007, 08:02 AM
Yes, would like one calendar.

freakstatus
12-10-2007, 01:53 PM
Ok Guys....Just got the final draft from my production guy. The template is set and I will have a copy in my hands tomorrow for approval. Here is what I still need for the captions:

Master: Year? 300A or 300B?
Sully: Year? 300A or 300B?
Snowbird: All mods.
Wesman: All mods.
QWKSVT: All mods.

The calendar will be a 13 month calendar with QWK SVT for January, 2009. The back cover will be a collage of all our cars. Sorry I didn't report in sooner, but didn't want to report when I had nothing to report....Its looking good guys!

Master
12-10-2007, 01:57 PM
I haven't a clue of 300A or B. Never have known. The Canadian units don't follow all of the guidelines you'd normally use to tell. It has the clock in trim piece, seat pockets, no heated seats, and a blowout spare. These are some of the things used to determine the type. If anyone knows, feel free to say.
Can't wait for the final product!

freakstatus
12-10-2007, 02:09 PM
Hey guys....Its ok. I got all your info from your public profile. So unless you want to add something, we're good to go. Master, I believe all Canadian MM's are 300A's....unless it was imported from the US like Taemians....

MADRODER
12-10-2007, 02:30 PM
Mine was imported from the US also.....300b, sorry not in my garage profile

THX

wesman
12-10-2007, 04:15 PM

The calendar will be a 13 month calendar with QWK SVT for January, 2009. The back cover will be a collage of all our cars. Sorry I didn't report in sooner, but didn't want to report when I had nothing to report....Its looking good guys!

Metcos, Addcos, Naake Suspension Kit, Kooks, 4.10s, DR Tune

Master
12-10-2007, 07:20 PM
Not an import, so 300A, I guess.
PS
None of them's really an import, though, eh?

Taemian
12-10-2007, 09:22 PM
The difference between 300A and 300B in 2003 was Traction Control. "A" means no traction control, "B" means you have traction control. In 2004, all MM's were listed as 300A, and traction control was standard. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm 99% sure that's the way it stands.:)

CanadaMarauder
12-10-2007, 09:32 PM
Mine canadian and has traction control....and mini spare and pcket in front of seat...and clock....Hmmm bastard of bastard childs?

Taemian
12-10-2007, 10:22 PM
Mine canadian and has traction control....and mini spare and pcket in front of seat...and clock....Hmmm bastard of bastard childs?

And it's listed as a 300A?:confused:

Taemian
12-10-2007, 10:26 PM
Hi All;

Sully008.....Grandpaws.... you guys are in the calendar, but haven't ordered any copies. Just making sure you're aware of that! Or did I miss something?

freakstatus
12-10-2007, 11:55 PM
Taemians post is true for US based MM's only. All Canadian based MMs are A's and we all have traction control....and yes...all were actually Made In Canada of course.

Sully008
12-11-2007, 12:07 AM
Hi All;

Sully008.....Grandpaws.... you guys are in the calendar, but haven't ordered any copies. Just making sure you're aware of that! Or did I miss something?

Put me down for 2 calendars, please.

snowbird
12-11-2007, 05:11 AM
Ok Guys....Just got the final draft from my production guy. The template is set and I will have a copy in my hands tomorrow for approval. Here is what I still need for the captions:

A list sent via PM !

BADMERC
12-11-2007, 11:41 AM
I am in for one. Thanks!:beer:

Peter
12-11-2007, 09:30 PM
I'm in for 1...

QWK SVT
12-12-2007, 02:16 PM

Thanks for squeezing me in!!!! :bows:

Mods: 4.10 gears, JLT Intake, tuned by Lidio.

BTW - change my order to 2 calendars, please:up:

Master
12-12-2007, 04:15 PM
So, What's the status now? Any idea on when they will be printed and ready for shipment?

1stMerc
12-12-2007, 07:51 PM
Just found this thread. Am i to late to get two (2) calendars.

P.S. loved reading this coming together.

Congrats on the massive effort.

Taemian
12-12-2007, 09:47 PM
I'm still adding orders as they come in...here's the order summary as of tonight:

Snowbird----3
Chader------4
Derek-------3
Madroder----1
Master------5
Me----------2
Blue03------1
Tim---------2
Qwk SVT----2
Justin-------3
NCMM-------2
Bob6364-----1
Sid210sa----1
Bigcarbigguy-1
Wesman-----1
Sully008-----2
Knine--------1
Badmerc-----1
Peter--------1
1stmerc-----2

Total calendars ordered so far---- 39:burnout:

Last time I spoke with Derek, he was hoping to have the demo copy to take along to the MM meet this weekend. If we all like it, we'll print them ASAP and mail them out. I'm hoping that they will reach everyone by the first week of January. The main delay was the "layout artist" dropping the ball for Derek, but I appreciate everyone's patience. We also wanted to get everyone in, and added QWK SVT as a last minute/13th month addition.

I'm sure there are things we can do better next time, but this was an amazing effort by all participants considering the short time that this came together in. Thanks to everyone for bearing with me as I've plodded along in this whole thing! :bows:

P.S.--Next year, I'm proposing that we add $1 to the cost of every calendar, and take an online poll as to what charity to donate it to. Start thinking now!:)

Master
12-13-2007, 09:01 AM
I vote for Cancer research. Maybe Breast cancer, since it is already a Ford thing anyway.

ParkRanger
12-13-2007, 10:37 AM

So......

I'll take one. Please advise details.

Thanks
PR :burnout: