PDA

View Full Version : Going down to NC on friday, Around the Raleigh area

offroadkarter
10-02-2007, 04:42 PM
Im not to sure exactly where my sister moved to but she lived in cary last time i was down. Anyways this friday im going down and ill probably have some time to go to a car show or something, but i dont think ill be able to catch breakfast with any carolina marauder members. Besides w/o my car what fun would it be :confused:

So any events going on in NC that anyones showing up for?

FordNut
10-02-2007, 05:11 PM
I'm going out there this weekend too. Visiting the grandkids.

fastblackmerc
10-02-2007, 05:34 PM
Guys, PM me for my cell number and maybe we can meet up some where. I live in Cary.

offroadkarter
10-02-2007, 05:36 PM
Ill see what i can do, les meet at sonics, love that place :D

fastblackmerc
10-02-2007, 05:45 PM
Ill see what i can do, les meet at sonics, love that place :D

What Sonic location?

I just checked and there's no car shows I know of this weekend. You did miss the all Ford show last weekend. See my post w/ pics.

offroadkarter
10-02-2007, 08:20 PM
What Sonic location?

I just checked and there's no car shows I know of this weekend. You did miss the all Ford show last weekend. See my post w/ pics.

I saw, nice pics

Ill post up friday night, ill have to find out if im free enough to make it. Dont know exactly what im doing there.

offroadkarter
10-04-2007, 01:59 PM
I made an oops.

My sister lives in cary, and thats where im going to tommrow, she moved from morrisville.

So wheres the nearest sonics from cary?

Fastblackmerc, ill pm you tommrow once i find out what street my sister lives on in relevance to you, your probably like 2 min away.

FordNut
10-04-2007, 02:36 PM
I can't do car stuff, gonna do a hayride with the grandkids. Y'all have fun!

offroadkarter
10-05-2007, 03:35 PM
So im down here in cary, its raining, and thats it really.

Marauderman
10-05-2007, 06:13 PM
So im down here in cary, its raining, and thats it really.

didn't you get fastblackmerc phone # ?--thought you guys got connected so you could meet up? and send that rain to Charlotte --we need it--